Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS ! Cryptocurrencies 'Are Not Going Away' Says CFTC Official  (Read 186 times)
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

If that isn't positive news, I don't know what is.
It's pretty big that someone from the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission believes in the success of cryptocurrencies.

He didn't mention any specific cryptocurrencies and is just using the word blockchain.
Seems like a bit of a cop-out to me.

I agree that it is good news, but again nothing is certain in this world. I also noticed in past years that many are speaking about blockchain, not crypto, but it is logical because some people don't want to favour some particular coin. They like blockchain, and idea of crypto but are waiting to see how will this look like in 5 or 10 years from now.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:49:40 AM

It's great to see someone understand the potential of blockchain and crypto currencies, this is a great news to boost crypto fame, make people more understand about crypto and people could benefit from this technology, crypto offered new technology that could change the people doing transaction in the future, and with more people having the same mindset, it will be easier for crypto to grow
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

Cryptocurrencies are here to stay, a U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission official said this week.

Rostin Benham, one of the CFTC's commissioners, spoke during the Blockchain for Impact Global Summit, held at the United Nations Plaza on Monday. During his speech, he emphasized the major potential for blockchain to address issues in healthcare, employment and crime, among other sectors.

Calling cryptocurrencies a "technological revolution," Behnam said:

"But virtual currencies may – will – become part of the economic practices of any country, anywhere. Let me repeat that: these currencies are not going away and they will proliferate to every economy and every part of the planet ... Virtual currencies could transform the economic and social landscape."

https://www.coindesk.com/cryptocurrencies-not-going-away-says-cftc-official/
I am very happy to see this posts and I too believe that bitcoin and other crypto currencies could never go away and the same is said by CFTC’s commissioners Rostin Benham, it is very wise person if if he said something like this then he must have something good in his king about crypto currencies. Bitcoin is supposed to be very sustainable crypto currency and and moreover millions of people have trust on bitcoin because bitcoin has helped them in overcoming their poverty .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: