Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John Macafee short term predictions  (Read 649 times)
Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

I will not believe anything that comes out of the mouth of John McAfee at this point because he is a known scammer who has led his followers to invest in countless scam projects and he does not care about anyone else or their money except his own. He is just another one of those people who have sold their integrity for money and whatever he says is trash

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

he is charging for each of those tweet he normally makes about coin.

His website states $105,000 per tweet. He is quite simply operating a pump-and-dump scheme on a grand scale. He is a scam artist and criminal, and no one with any sense should listen to what he has to say.

You got it right there mate,this Damn Shit are fooling people of this community with his verdict but the truth is every letter comes out from his Mouth Has an Price meaning what he says has a appropriate payments from those Coin or token he will be Promoting

Stop listening to this Scammer and never buy his words,to OP stop posting about that man youre not helping
I even do not know why some people are still following this dude with his shit load of predictions that does not make any sense at all. If there is any old fool I have ever known, it is this guy up to the point of wanting to eat his stuff in public despite all his bullish sentiments on shit coins and tokens.

In fact, if this guy is endorsing any coin these days, it is best to stay away from such coin or token. He is just using his space in the community to earn without caring much about the community following him and that is bad.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

I don't trust mcaffee entirely at the end of the day he is a lunatic who enjoys scat play. Take it with a pinch of salt, no one can accurately predict the market exactly

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

I think MacAfee's predictions regarding some ICOs are just self-fulfilling prophecies. He promises a great future for a certain projects and then it blows up just because of that statement.
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:53:38 AM

This is good news to the industry but it is just the beginning of good things to come .Most countries and agencies are still in shock about this great technology. After the shock periods are over,they will begin to see the light in here and start accepting cryptocurrency around the world.Even the central bank in my country is putting measures to accept cryptocurrency.
maxvolts

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:57:28 AM

Crypto ambassador John McAfee published his predictions for the crypt market

his predictions never came true. he gets paid to post.

5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

There really is no way that anyone can predict the price of the coins which has been proven to us time without number so there really is no way that we can say John's prediction is right. What we should all do is see this as speculation as best, do not take information like this to heart, take it with a grain of salt
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

And what we have today? - ZRX - 1$ and ClearPoll - 0.6$. So we can say that this forecast was completely failed. I don't think that it is posssilbe to forecast price in short term without any inside information.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

I have long ceased to pay attention to the forecasts of this guy. He just makes money, believe me, he does not have any principles. He is ready to promote any project for a lot of money.
amila_cs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

Well he starts with saying short term predictions are meaningless. So we cannot blame him, He doesn't have a goddamn crystal ball

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
BeadPolina

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

This man gives too many promises! How can you trust a person who advertises everything for money?
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

And what we have today? - ZRX - 1$ and ClearPoll - 0.6$. So we can say that this forecast was completely failed. I don't think that it is posssilbe to forecast price in short term without any inside information.
to predict crypto currencies in my opinion it is not an easy thing, and it will not be known by people, even if there are people who can analyze and predict correctly, I think it's just a coincidence.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

The King of Pump and Dump again and again. I don't know if anyone still believe in him, he'll probably be eating his genitals soon. I don't really rely on influencers instead I trust my own instinct and analysis. Its funny how and where he got those prices and you easily believe then your doing it wrong.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

I don't believe anymore with all the predictions that come out of John Macafee almost all of his predictions are wrong, do not match reality even sometimes beyond reason, I was bankrupt because of following the predictions of John Macafee
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

I already stopped following this guy statement or anything comes out from him.
I'm following him on twitter just for jokes and make some laugh XD
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

First thing first, what is the source of the screenshot you have published?
If this is a fake one, you are actually entitled for a perm ban for falsifying public.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

Rule #3 in trading

Do not depend on signals. If you want to be safe then stay away from others speculation or do not follow them anymore. What others opinion is a trash and it will become useful if we will absorb it. Though it is an advantage for us but by letting this kind of news scared us, we cannot judge the market based upon our observation but by analysis of others.
Suzemw

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

John McAfee and his forecasts. One thing I saw about this man is that his devotees such a great amount of have confidence in him and in his words. That is the reason the vast majority of his expectations occur as said. He has now turned into a crypto symbol to such a large number of them. I won't be shocked when his forecasts begin to imperfection, since nothing is life is lasting.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

The cryptocurrency market as a whole is a little too volatile at the present moment to depend on any predictions from sources like this or anywhere really Roll Eyes

benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:31:30 AM

I really do not trust this guy at all. Already a millionaire he is just making more buzz because he is being paid to make those "predictions", but of course there are many people who still listen to this guy so I don't blame them. So got earned some aren't.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █