Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What profit has brought you to bitcoin?  (Read 33451 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:54:11 AM

Honestly the title is a bit confusing, maybe it means what profit has brought or given by us through bitcoin or from bitcoin, but nevermind it depends on how we comprehend the question. Well i am not an early adopter but, since i have been in crypto, from ups and down trends of it that i have witnessed, it seriously brought me pretty serious amount of profit.
in general, bringing us to bitcoin is a benefit and changes in our economy to be better and more developed and in my opinion by knowing and using bitcoin indirectly I have learned to pick up an economy that uses advances in time and technology

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:52:48 PM

Actually I joined crypto "late" late last year and ever since then I have invested a considerable amount of money in ico projects and in some tradedable coins.
I can't say that I have made big profits largely due to the market condition of last year though ir was reasonable and commensurate with the amount invested.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:54:50 PM

Actually I joined crypto "late" late last year and ever since then I have invested a considerable amount of money in ico projects and in some tradedable coins.
I can't say that I have made big profits largely due to the market condition of last year though ir was reasonable and commensurate with the amount invested.
If it is about being late so no time is late to join and as much if we talk about profit and benefits from bitcoin is quite allot as there are various ways that can be done to gain advantage of this bitcoin using trading and investing for long term, we also can get paid from bitcoin by joining some bounty and signature campaign.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:21:37 PM

Most of profit i brough from cryptocurrency invesment its Trading & Mining, i like to mine a shitcoin taking a high risk but the profit should be fair with the risk. Glad i mine so many shitcoin and getting a lot profit
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:47:41 AM

Bounties and trading cryptocurrencies gave me enough profits since i joined it at the start of 2017. The bitcoin bullrun of that year has brought a significant profits to those investors who bought bitcoin many months before the all-time high in December 2017. Lucky are those took profits during the ATH because they were able to convert their gains into fiat. During bear market, many traders can still make profit by trading some coins that not affected by the downtrend of bitcoin.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:59:42 AM

If it is about being late so no time is late to join and as much if we talk about profit and benefits from bitcoin is quite allot as there are various ways that can be done to gain advantage of this bitcoin using trading and investing for long term, we also can get paid from bitcoin by joining some bounty and signature campaign.

Better late than never  and better late than later  .  those newbie in crypto world that has getting started this year can still earn an income though not big as what we already earn on the 2017 pump .

But bitcoin can potentially rise in the future . thats why all users that owns a bitcoin do always have a chance to earn huge rewards  as long as they have a solid patience to wait of course  .
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:53:24 AM

For me, I am very fortunate to be here, in this Bitcoin forum, I got the knowledge to get Bitcoin from the Bounty campaign that is here, the benefits I get from bounty and trading Bitcoin have made my life better in terms of the economy.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:37:07 PM

I have never thought that I could gain a good profit in crypto world before. It thought that getting a good profit in crypto is just a hoax but I'm grateful that I got a better gain through my patience. It all started with a thought of it as scam but everything went right when I have trusted bitcoin a lot.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:43:25 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

I first invested on bitcoin last 2011 however, it didn't go well since I was just a student during that time my investment was too small and I forgot about it. I went back last 2017 and cryptocurrency became really profitable, that is why I decided to focus on crypto again.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:50:02 PM

I think we all have different stories about this. but, it all starts with the benefits stellar offers. yeah, airdrop is pretty good, so that made me pushed into the world of bitcoin. I think some people are from trading, or even bounty.

That is very true. Stellar airdrop was one of the most successful ones, bringing a lot of people to the blockchain world. It brought so much attention after people saw that there is a new economic system that they can earn some profit from it.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:55:28 PM

What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?

I begun with bitcoin during 2014 and by that time I was new into this crypto world and also by that time bitcoin went down into 200$ which I regret why I didn't buy that time, because I had doubt in it. But when 2016 came up that's the time I decide to focus and spent full time in crypto and begun studying here then after a months through Crypto I got earned Bitcoin which I didn't expect that I will received that for unexpected moment which it leads me to bought a traditional business and new house and lot.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:02:52 PM

this can be called a simple question.Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency.and this market called bitcoin is king of mother in all currency.there is no doubt about it.in fact everyone gets bitcoin by investing because of getting good quality profits.they know that bitcoin is just a more popular coin for invest and trading fulfills our daily needs.If you are educated about Bitcoin biography then you will get clear mind.
89squad

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:18:31 PM

By trading or investing at bitcoin I can buy mobile phone, I don't how to buy mobile phone with $600 without working at bitcoin, by the way if have real job maybe have wait for several months later to buy mobile phone.
Pretty good example.

But for me, for now, cryptocurrency is an additional income and investment in the future. They allow you to pay some bills and buy something on the little things.
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:31:29 PM

I have not joined or brought bitcoin for profit,but as means of convenience and privacy for online transactions (when dealing with unknown people online)
When I bought btc for $35 and sold at $120 ..i made profits..I regretted for selling when it went past 350 in just few days..I bought again at $400 and still holding some coins !

You are always in in profit investing in bitcoin..only at loss when you sell.. Buy btc ,Hold it,have patience..>> PROFITs !
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:25:08 PM

By trading or investing at bitcoin I can buy mobile phone, I don't how to buy mobile phone with $600 without working at bitcoin, by the way if have real job maybe have wait for several months later to buy mobile phone.
Pretty good example.

But for me, for now, cryptocurrency is an additional income and investment in the future. They allow you to pay some bills and buy something on the little things.

overall the presence of cryptocurrency is easier for us, especially in economic terms, indeed for some people who have benefited from bitcoin or other altcoins believe that investing in crypto will have a good future, but for those who consume a lot of losses because of wrong in analyzing different thoughts with us.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:53:36 AM

I started to know and learn bitcoin in 2016, and step by step I understood and made me more excited because bitcoin can produce.
bitcoin has helped my economy a lot and my other needs and can help my family from what I got from bitcoin, and the decline in bitcoin now has no effect on me because I once enjoyed profits when bitcoin rose high.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:55:51 AM

Bitcoin gives me a part-time job for me and also provides a material advantage and I am very grateful for getting what I want from bitcoin and also the bounty that I follow

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:47:23 AM

Bitcoin gives me a part-time job for me and also provides a material advantage and I am very grateful for getting what I want from bitcoin and also the bounty that I follow
most of us will using with kindness full-time and it is the way of making higher income for a person so I definitely agree that with and had huge future and it made lots of life more stronger in quick period of time.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:55:41 AM

For 2018 and now, Bitcoin investment is 0% tase, if you talk about it for now, but try to enter your profile in 2017, everyone is surprised when investing in bitcoin,
Well, for now, you just need to focus on buying bitcoin as much as you can, where do you know for 2020, good fortune is on your side.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:46:21 AM

For 2018 and now, Bitcoin investment is 0% tase, if you talk about it for now, but try to enter your profile in 2017, everyone is surprised when investing in bitcoin,
Well, for now, you just need to focus on buying bitcoin as much as you can, where do you know for 2020, good fortune is on your side.
forget about the past ,and focus with our goal in future.we have many opportunities now to stock as much as bitcoin we could with several ways.if we have money buy it now, but if we dont we could join on bounty campaign.i think everyone could do this.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: