Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World's Biggest Bitcoin Giveaway Ever! FREEEEEEEE  (Read 2821 times)
Trance

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:51:51 AM

WTB flight via Virgin Airlines to Hong Kong to get some BTC Wink

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeetubes

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:20:22 AM

Am i the only one who does NOT like bitcoin giveaway? If it is money, then you don't go around giving it away for free. I have never seen a euro or dollar giveaway (ye well except for banks but that is a different problem)

Gabi,  Bitcoins is facing an uphill battle getting acceptance.  Most people need a reason to start adoption and we are just hoping by giving them some Bitcoins to start off with for free will take them on their first step to the crypto currency world.  Many people have already heard about Bitcoins but till now there hasn't been any reason for them to acquire them.  The way to acquire Bitcoins is still too complicated right now through exchanges, mining, etc.

Plus, it's a chinese new year tradition to give money as a gift, correct? I'm in Penang, Malaysia right now which has a large chinese population and everyone seems to be giving away red envelopes. I didn't receive any yet though! But I did give some nice tips. Smiley

I think it's a fantastic idea! I'll head over to facebook and like.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:50:59 AM

Am i the only one who does NOT like bitcoin giveaway? If it is money, then you don't go around giving it away for free. I have never seen a euro or dollar giveaway (ye well except for banks but that is a different problem)

Gabi,  Bitcoins is facing an uphill battle getting acceptance.  Most people need a reason to start adoption and we are just hoping by giving them some Bitcoins to start off with for free will take them on their first step to the crypto currency world.  Many people have already heard about Bitcoins but till now there hasn't been any reason for them to acquire them.  The way to acquire Bitcoins is still too complicated right now through exchanges, mining, etc.

Plus, it's a chinese new year tradition to give money as a gift, correct? I'm in Penang, Malaysia right now which has a large chinese population and everyone seems to be giving away red envelopes. I didn't receive any yet though! But I did give some nice tips. Smiley

Exactly.
Giving red envelopes to others is not about the money. It is indeed considered to be a blessing from your relatives, seniors, and boss. Smiley
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:29:40 AM

Exactly.
Giving red envelopes to others is not about the money. It is indeed considered to be a blessing from your relatives, seniors, and boss. Smiley

It is considered to be a blessing, and a tradition.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: