Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News a BITCOIN PIETA  (Read 189 times)
frankbeli (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

BITCOIN PIETA
TOGETHER TO THE FUTURE

Bitcoin Pieta is a new digital currency from fork Bitcoin that is distinguished from other currencies by being available to all in terms of trading and mining. BTP team has made a new addition to the original programming. Mining is available in more than one way,.Through the aspirations of our team and the drawing of a roadmap for the future and what we count on it through your interest and your support we assure you that Bitcoin Pieta will occupy a prestigious position.

All Devices:
From beginning, BTP team has taken the idea that the currency is available to all through mining machines that everyone can provide. After a long work, the team can make mining available in a number of ways that are in line with the physical condition of people. Mining will not be exclusive to a particular category.

Energy:
Because mining takes a lot of time and energy consumption, the team has reduced energy consumption by 75 to 80%, allowing people to spend a little money on energy consumption, which extremely benefits them.

Fast Transactions:
Because many people seek to speed up operations and get their money back quickly, the team has made some adjustments, allowing everyone to end their transactions in as little as 10 minutes.

Secure:
In order to achieve the highest levels of security in financial transactions, our team used the strongest encryption to maintain business continuity.

Fees:
Lower fees, less than 0.05%.

Asic:
Antminer d3 more profits.

Best Regards...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

Fork, means I can get a free airdrop of this by keeping a BTC in a cold wallet or mining? What exchange sites will support this coin? What is the main difference of PIETA with other forked coin like Bitcoin Gold, and Bitcoin Cash?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
VOTO

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

when release   Grin
 frankbeli
more info
VOTO

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

Fork, means I can get a free airdrop of this by keeping a BTC in a cold wallet or mining? What exchange sites will support this coin? What is the main difference of PIETA with other forked coin like Bitcoin Gold, and Bitcoin Cash?

+1
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

What the heck is going on with BTC developers?the forks looks like their new hobby and people arent that interested with these forks.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

What the heck is going on with BTC developers?the forks looks like their new hobby and people arent that interested with these forks.
Every body want profits, create fork twice a week is common thing. They just need to know little thing about programming and how blockchain work and boom, new fork born

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
frankbeli (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

Wink

https://i.imgur.com/XWk7fvQ.jpg
VOTO

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

Shocked nice photo
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

I am not a supporter of regular forks. Many people enjoy opportunities to get free coins, but it's wrong. Every fork creates an outflow of capital from btc. New coins have no such confidence as btc. We can face a situation when bitcoin will lose strength because of the constant divisions and new coins will die because of lack of confidence in them. I don't want the same fate for bitcoin.
bonipper

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

When is BITCOIN PIETA getting released? At what block height will it fork from the bitcoin blockchain?
frankbeli (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:01:42 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 12:24:08 PM by frankbeli

Hello again  Wink

Are you ready to get free money ?

If yes, follow us
In the near future, we will release new BTC fork
This fork will be the strongest thorn, in terms of security, speed and credibility.

Now.How will I get my free money !
For free money, you must be have bitcoin before we release and announce the block number .

what is algorithm for this coin fork ?
X11

What is the slogan of this currency ?
Together to the future

So, is this currency the future ?
To find out, follow us. To learn more details and exclusive information

With Bestregards

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

I'm very sorry for what I'm saying right now, but I can not tolerate projects that try to deceive people, projects that are created on the basis of other projects, and these projects simply change the name. I hope I did not offend you, but I did not see anything new in your project
VOTO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

WOW nice work pieta Roll Eyes
VOTO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:11:18 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 09:39:06 PM by VOTO