Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain  (Read 27090 times)
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

Will you be creating multiple platforms, or will your products be based on a single platform? What is the structure of your project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

A platform with tax parameters fed by a global network of tax experts that is able to work out in real time the tax exposure of your crypto trades and investments.

I think that there is no such proposal yet, it is unique. Such a project can be a great achievement for business development.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

A platform with tax parameters fed by a global network of tax experts that is able to work out in real time the tax exposure of your crypto trades and investments.

I think that there is no such proposal yet, it is unique. Such a project can be a great achievement for business development.
I also consider this project worthy of the attention of large companies, and this fact will help the platforms to get a rapid development,   it brings us a good return on investment.
Albettazarya

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Will you be creating multiple platforms, or will your products be based on a single platform? What is the structure of your project?
I think the description of technical documents will help you with this question. I think that the whole product structure is not shown yet.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

A great project and I really like it. I'm ready to buy tokens for myself. I think it will be really cool. Especially the 50% discount is just a great motivation.
I agree it will be very profitable. and I want to buy tokens for myself in the near future. I think that this will be quite important and will give many advantages.
You should make a decision faster. As the collection of investments goes well and the project can move to another stage of the fees and the discount will become 25%.
So it will be necessary to hurry. 50% is still a very advantageous offer. I will follow the growth of this project.
Tell me please, for big investors there are additional bonuses? I would like to know more information on what are the registration criteria for such participants?
I have not seen any information about the advantages of large investors. But I think it depends on the amount of investment. You can always get detailed information from the project representatives.
The team offered participants many channels of communication to collaborate with their community. And it seems to me that for big investors there will be special conditions.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

To create such a large scale project will require a lot of competence and investment. Will the team be able to implement its idea in case the gathering will pass without reaching hard cap?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

To create such a large scale project will require a lot of competence and investment. Will the team be able to implement its idea in case the gathering will pass without reaching hard cap?
I certainly counting on good investment fees, but I think this issue excites many project participants. Is there any details of such a project development now?  or warranty?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

Developing applications for multiple countries may require a large investment.  Will the launch of your products take place in several countries of the Eurozone, or do you plan to work first in one of the countries?
The third stage of ICO sales includes the costs of opening branches in strategically important countries. I think the launch of the products will be available in a number of these countries.

Can you explain a little bit in more detail where geographically you will put emphasis on at first?
I'd like to know. There is only general information about the strategic countries of the Eurozone. But which one of them will take part first? We need to wait for news updates about this.
I think the project team has chosen the best place to start working with clients. These countries use blockchain technologies very widely. It's going to be fine.

You don't even know where they are going to start and yet you say you think it's the best  choice. Sounds odd....
Garthanjes

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

I think the description of technical documents will help you with this question. I think that the whole product structure is not shown yet.
I understand that the platform will be a single platform on this platform will be several applications that will help in accounting
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

I understand that the platform will be a single platform on this platform will be several applications that will help in accounting
I see. Thanks. Judging by what I read. This is quite a unique project and it will allow me to make very good money.
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

Developing applications for multiple countries may require a large investment.  Will the launch of your products take place in several countries of the Eurozone, or do you plan to work first in one of the countries?
The third stage of ICO sales includes the costs of opening branches in strategically important countries. I think the launch of the products will be available in a number of these countries.

Can you explain a little bit in more detail where geographically you will put emphasis on at first?
I'd like to know. There is only general information about the strategic countries of the Eurozone. But which one of them will take part first? We need to wait for news updates about this.
I think the project team has chosen the best place to start working with clients. These countries use blockchain technologies very widely. It's going to be fine.

You don't even know where they are going to start and yet you say you think it's the best  choice. Sounds odd....
Well, I know that the project will work on the territory of the European Union initially and then it will capture new territories). Now they have a license for Malta.
amable

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:51:56 PM

As i know,reaching the softcap is absolutely necessary to make their ideas come true. I don't think they'll be baffled by not reaching the hardcap.
amable

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

You must know that will be ONE blockchain and TWO platforms. More details on "PRODUCTS" menu from https://theaccountingblockchain.io/
thedarknight789

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:56:36 AM

The Accounting Blockchain - a tailor made blockchain infrastructure built specifically for accounting and for triple entries. A platform available for everyone to be able to use without having to pay hefty subscription fees to any particular software company
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

The Accounting Blockchain - a tailor made blockchain infrastructure built specifically for accounting and for triple entries. A platform available for everyone to be able to use without having to pay hefty subscription fees to any particular software company
Exactly. If everything works out, it will be very beneficial to use such a platform. According to the developers, this will save millions of dollars to many companies.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

Exactly. If everything works out, it will be very beneficial to use such a platform. According to the developers, this will save millions of dollars to many companies.
in this case the demand for these services will be simply huge and this means that the price of the token will grow very rapidly.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:01:26 AM

Well, apparently just nice to know that the project will be tied to the real business. This gives some confidence in the future success ....
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:11:11 AM

in this case the demand for these services will be simply huge and this means that the price of the token will grow very rapidly.
Well, the project has a very powerful idea, but to constantly support community interest in the coin, developers need to be active and constantly show the result. I will buy a few tokens and will follow the development of the project.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:39:05 AM

Quite a promising idea. But why to fully launch the platform will need to spend a whole year?
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

Quite a promising idea. But why to fully launch the platform will need to spend a whole year?

The launch of the platform for a full year, this is quite a long time too, but if the preparation is cooked, then the results will also be good and smooth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: