Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain  (Read 27086 times)
amable

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

Hi guys. It's just a great project. If the developers fulfill their promises, it will be really in demand and the price of the token will quickly fly to the moon.
I hope it will be so. The project has an authoritative team and I think it quickly realizes this project. I really like the pace of development.
Until the soft cap is assembled, the team will not be able to organize quick work on the project. But I see now a good course of selling tokens.
And where to see how many tokens have already been sold? I would like to know how sales are progressing and to look at the activity of investors.

There are some informations on their website (main interface), but not so explicit. You must somehow deduct yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amable

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Please explain to me how the token value will be withheld at the level of $0.02. After the token is released, different situations are possible for exchange. Will the team adjust the cost?

"AB will never accept tokens against its platforms at a value less than $0.02. However, since the demand for the tokens may be higher than the fixed supply, the value of the token may increase. In this case, AB will accept the higher value of the token against its platforms."

Until I realized that. But what the team proposes is aimed at stabilizing the economy of the ecosystem.

I think the same. Anyway, there is no guarantee that on exchanges the price will not be below 2 cents. What the team is saying is that on the AB platforms they'll value their token at minimum 2 cents.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

Hi guys. It's just a great project. If the developers fulfill their promises, it will be really in demand and the price of the token will quickly fly to the moon.
I hope it will be so. The project has an authoritative team and I think it quickly realizes this project. I really like the pace of development.
Until the soft cap is assembled, the team will not be able to organize quick work on the project. But I see now a good course of selling tokens.
And where to see how many tokens have already been sold? I would like to know how sales are progressing and to look at the activity of investors.

There are some informations on their website (main interface), but not so explicit. You must somehow deduct yourself.
Yes, I saw the counter. This allows you to estimate the percentage of sold tokens. Anyway I see that the mark is gradually approaching the soft cap.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

Developing applications for multiple countries may require a large investment.  Will the launch of your products take place in several countries of the Eurozone, or do you plan to work first in one of the countries?
The third stage of ICO sales includes the costs of opening branches in strategically important countries. I think the launch of the products will be available in a number of these countries.

Can you explain a little bit in more detail where geographically you will put emphasis on at first?
This is a good question and I would also like to know the answer to it. Well, let's see what happens next.
I think it will become known only after the launch of the first product or during the presentation. Companies and corporations that want active collaboration are not always ready to open their data in advance. But let's see what happens here.

There is no point in keeping that information secret for so long until they launch the project. It is also better to know for special locations that they can make use of this service soon.
I think it will be known to us after the beginning of the fifth stage of ICO sales. When the team will enter into agreements with strategic partners of The Accounting Blockchain.

I don't think it's classified information. The team has not yet completed work on finding partners in a particular region. But I think the fifth stage of sales can tell us more.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

A good solution to reduce the cost of negotiating accounting for companies. I think that this will affect the reduction of the cost of goods and services due to the savings of companies.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

Yes, I saw the counter. This allows you to estimate the percentage of sold tokens. Anyway I see that the mark is gradually approaching the soft cap.
I would like to know how often the data on sold tokens is updated? I have often met that information may be outdated.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

Entering these companies should be bilateral, in order to avoid mistakes of the human factor on the part of the first counterparty, who records the accounting data. I'm still studying the description, and I hope to find all the answers.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

Developing applications for multiple countries may require a large investment.  Will the launch of your products take place in several countries of the Eurozone, or do you plan to work first in one of the countries?
The third stage of ICO sales includes the costs of opening branches in strategically important countries. I think the launch of the products will be available in a number of these countries.

Can you explain a little bit in more detail where geographically you will put emphasis on at first?
This is a good question and I would also like to know the answer to it. Well, let's see what happens next.
I think it will become known only after the launch of the first product or during the presentation. Companies and corporations that want active collaboration are not always ready to open their data in advance. But let's see what happens here.

There is no point in keeping that information secret for so long until they launch the project. It is also better to know for special locations that they can make use of this service soon.
Agree with you. For investors an important factor is the location of the product launch. I certainly want to know this not when the platform is opened.
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

Entering these companies should be bilateral, in order to avoid mistakes of the human factor on the part of the first counterparty, who records the accounting data. I'm still studying the description, and I hope to find all the answers.
In the White Paper description, the team offered an example of two companies working on their platform. I think it will help you to find some answers.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

I would like to know how often the data on sold tokens is updated? I have often met that information may be outdated.
I think this is the latest information. The project team is interested in providing data on the achievement of soft cap. So we can all follow the development of the project.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

In the White Paper description, the team offered an example of two companies working on their platform. I think it will help you to find some answers.
A team of professionals from the accounting department is assembled here. By this, I'm sure they will be able to anticipate all the events that might incorrectly display the accounting data and make the platform the highest level of trust.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

A team of professionals from the accounting department is assembled here. By this, I'm sure they will be able to anticipate all the events that might incorrectly display the accounting data and make the platform the highest level of trust.
I think it's true. The final result of the project will be a professional set of opportunities for accounting of different categories of companies.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

The team offered a good video review, which will help to quickly understand the essence of the project. I am sure that it will help to interest investors at first glance.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

All ICO projects are interested in the presence of large investors. What is the team's strategy for attracting such participants in the early stages of ICO?
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

The project needs a large amount of investment to implement all products. I hope that the team will conduct sales in the planned time and we'll get the first product in December this year.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

The team offered a good video review, which will help to quickly understand the essence of the project. I am sure that it will help to interest investors at first glance.
You're right, I think the Bounty campaign will help to make translations for more regions, and the product will get famous all over the world. So the project can quickly finish its work.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

All ICO projects are interested in the presence of large investors. What is the team's strategy for attracting such participants in the early stages of ICO?
The team has a good business plan and an experienced team that has made a presentation of its future platform. I think it will help attract a sufficient number of investors, both large and small.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

The team has a good business plan and an experienced team that has made a presentation of its future platform. I think it will help attract a sufficient number of investors, both large and small.
I read that investors are very active right now and this really makes me happy. I myself want to buy tokens while the price is still profitable.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

This definition of the quality of work can be done only after testing the professional accounting departments of the first version of the product. I personally will not be able to determine the quality of such a platform.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

You're right, I think the Bounty campaign will help to make translations for more regions, and the product will get famous all over the world. So the project can quickly finish its work.
The team will need a lot of time before all products are released. But of course the Bounty campaign helps to make the project more recognizable among investors. I am happy to support this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: