Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥✅✅ [ANN] [ICO]Astra - 5th Generation Trustworthy Social Supercompute 🔥🔥✅✅  (Read 392 times)
jatinjax1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:10:08 AM
Merited by lilac835 (1), Chrisjay29 (1)

Official ASTRA ANN Thread

--------INTRODUCTION --------

Over the last 70 years computing technology has evolved from the Mainframe, Mini, Personal Computer, to the present era of Monopoly Cloud Computing. Now we are embarking on the 5th Generation of computing infrastructure called Trustworthy Computing. It will empower Unknown People and Machines across the globe to collaborate and do business together. It will boost the Global Economy manifold and open opportunities for everyone.

Astra is building the 5th Generation Trustworthy Social Supercomputer. It will enable common people and data centers to trustfully offer their spare computing resources for noble causes such as Cancer Research, Drug Discovery, and for building Artificial Intelligence Machines. Astra is targeting the $500 Billion lucrative cloud computing market. Though Astra’s Social Supercomputer can be used for any commercial computing task, it will be initially targeted at three under-served or virgin markets, which require enormous computing power. These are:

1.   High Performance Medical & Scientific Computing
2.   Trust Automation (Mining) for Promising Crypto-currencies
3.   Building Artificial Intelligence Machines and Robots

Astra has brought together a world-class team of Computer Architects, Artificial Intelligence experts, Computer Networking veterans, and Blockchain pioneers to architect, design, and build the Trustworthy Social Supercomputer. Please join our vibrant Telegram Community https://t.me/Astra_Network. You may also visit https://GoAstra.Network to learn more about the Astra – The Social Supercomputer.

--------4-REASONS FOR CONTRIBUTING TO ASTRA PROJECT--------

Universal * Inovative  * Democratic * Trustworthy

1.   Building the Fastest Supercomputer in the World to Combat Life-threatening Diseases, such as, Cancer, Malaria, and Ebola!
2.   Building the Fastest Supercomputer in the World to Advance Frontiers of Science across the Globe!
3.   Building a Trustworthy Computing Fabric so that Unknown People and Machines across the Globe can collaborate and do business together thus boosting the economy manifold!
4.   Owned by Community Members – People’s Supercomputer

--------Building Communities for Decentralized Computing--------

--------MARKET--------

--------MVP--------

--------ASTRA TIMELINE & ROADMAP--------

--------ASTRA TOKEN SALE--------

--------ASTRA TOKEN & FUND ALLOCATION--------

--------ASTRA TEAM--------

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

I already participated in several projects related to supercomputers, but unfortunately, those projects were not so successful. Perhaps in the future, they will bring their dividends. But, now we live in an era of uncertainty.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

Astra is developing a suite of backend tools to build and launch distributed computing projects on Astra Network.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

I already participated in several projects related to supercomputers, but unfortunately, those projects were not so successful. Perhaps in the future, they will bring their dividends. But, now we live in an era of uncertainty.

We can put hope and Astra. They are trying to bring together the computing power of many social machines to form a supercomputer. This is a good idea, and has many economic benefits
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

At present, supercomputers conquer the world. Especially in science-intensive industries. Medicine is a rapidly developing industry, which also requires modern means of calculation.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

I found information of the Astra ICO is completed on the ICO evaluation sites such as icoholder.com, icotracker.net. You can contact them to correct the information so that investors can contribute to your ICO

https://icoholder.com/en/astra-3479
https://www.icotracker.net/project/astra
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

I would like to ask that, assuming that I am hiring a lot of computer resources from the Astra Network, but the computers of the users in your network are suddenly shutdown or lost connection then how you will handle that.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting. During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:34:11 AM

It would be great to hear some tentative ICO dates so we can prepare for it.

This post has been up for over a month, and nobody has said anything on telegram. Can we get an estimate? Q3? Q4?

Thanks and good luck with ICO

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

Unfortunately, despite numerous breakthroughs in the medical segment, humanity must continue to face complex diseases. I am glad that there is a platform that will accompany and help clarify the causes of the disease, find medicines for patients, of which so many people die every year.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

At this stage Astra is developing the AI / Machine Learning application to explore the Crypto currency promised to be exploited on the Astra Network to maximize the value of Astra STAR tokens.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

I have free working ai on Google create meme Move Mirror.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

Hello, why you're not update the progress of your project? You should to update it on social media page mate, at least the team should active on telegram group for give the trust to our!
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:19:00 PM

Blockchain capture in every single sphere of our lives. The world needs time to accept it but it definetely will. It's one of such great project! I assure you it's outstanding! Turn your attention to this ASTRA
ryancpk

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

Hello, why you're not update the progress of your project? You should to update it on social media page mate, at least the team should active on telegram group for give the trust to our!

There isn't much update from the team. Likely a scam project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: