Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROOF OF CARE] QURREX | THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 935 times)
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:02:50 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 09:28:32 AM by qurrex

Proof of Care is a special program of support for community-minded participants who have joined the Qurrex Tokensale.

We offer a boost of up to 15% bonus tokens in exchange for taking part in the social promotion of the project.

In order to participate in Proof of Care, you must independently write at least one detailed post about the project and most importantly your participation in it or film a corresponding video clip and post it on your Facebook account or in your blog/reddit/etc. Next, you need to send us a link to the project to the following address: (addresses will be here); and in 3–4 days, you will be added to the list of program participants.

Terms of participation for social profiles in the program: these must be FB accounts registered prior to 09/01/2017 with at least 100 friends or blogs / YouTube channels visited by at least 200 persons per day.

Rules for awarding bonus tokens:
One post — 5%
Two posts — 10%
Three posts — 15%
Video clip — 15%

Please note that the sum of bonuses cannot exceed 15%.

Please note that the number of program participants is limited, so if you want to enroll — please do it now before we run out of available options.
To participate in the program you must make a post /video, post them and fill in the form by clicking on the link below in which you need to indicate the wallet address that was registered by you on the tokensale personal account and the link to your post. After the tokensale we will reassess and transfer to you the bonus tokens.

https://goo.gl/forms/v2bdWYHlzZEq6tQg2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
glanmarc

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Is there any translation? Can I translate your WP and ANN to Filipino?
maffa

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

Where your ANN Thread? Maybe need help with posting or translation?
G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

The General Offer

Dear friends, in preparation for the ICO, we are conducting an extended bounty campaign.  The general rules are quite simple: you can join the campaign in one of the roles listed below and get bounty tokens that will be converted into our tokens during the ICO, and for which the ICO reward will be paid out of the collected funds. To pay for the work of volunteers, we issue 10 million bounty tokens in total.

The cost of one bounty token varies from 11 to 30 cents, depending on the final cost of the project. We draw your attention to the fact that the reward is paid after the project is recognized as valid.

To get project tokens, register using the form below and complete the simple tasks offered to you.

>>> FULL BOUNTY PROGRAM <<<

Positions

In addition to the standard ways for a typical ICO to earn a bounty, we are ready to offer you more substantial participation in the project:

Member of the communication team. Team Support.
This position is someone who is ready to be on duty with us on communication channels, such as telegrams or FB messenger, to answer newcomers’ questions and receive explanations from more competent team members, if necessary. Their task is to be active, benevolent and reliable. To become a member of the support team, you will have to pass an interview with the team leader, study all the project’s material and take the test exam. This stage will be additionally rewarded at a rate of 2000 bounty at the end of the project.
Scheduled work at least 2 hours a day, 3 days a week. The maximum amount of work is to be agreed. Payment is 100 bounty per hour. The most active members of the team are additionally rewarded.
We would particularly like people who speak several languages to join our team.
We are looking for people who, having thoroughly studied our project, will want to represent it on social networks and on crypto sites and forums.

Ambassador
This position will suit someone who will actively take on this project. They are constantly active and the fate of the project depends on them.
Important requirements: native knowledge of the site language, confirmed activity over the past few months on the site, knowledge of the details of our project. You must be ready for a scheduled work for at least a month for 1 hour a day.
In order to become an Ambassador, you will need to study the project and pass a special exam with a bounty coordinator regarding knowledge of the project, have the ability to adequately represent it and post two texts on a specified site that will provide a pre-agreed activity - 5000 bounty.
The Ambassador receives 2000 bounties at the end of each month that has passed with the planned load, and in addition, the following actions are paid on site:
  • positive placement of project material - 300 bounty
  • actions on other social media relevant to our project (likes etc) - 10 bounties
  • Positive comments about the project on their social media with reasonable, non-irritating frequency - 50 bounty
  • Involvement of a project team member in the event of a conflict or other socially important situation - 1000 bounty
  • Approved independent compilation of positive material about the project and its publication - 1500 bounty

Social Support
This is a role for those who would like to earn more on our project but are not ready to invest time and energy into it, like the Ambassador. This person can simply put a link to Qurrex in their signature on the forum and perform as many simple actions as they can in their free time. This is what we expect them to do:
  • setting a signature in your personal account with a link to the Qurrex project on your social site, with at least 10 appearances per week - 5 bounties per week. Checking takes place three days after the end of the reporting week.
  • In addition, writing any post or comment containing a signature with a link to the project - 1 bounty
  • receiving tasks for simple social activities, such as like or simple repost - 5 bounties per action
  • positive comment within the received task - 10 bounty

Press Advisor
We are of course interested in working with the press and are ready to encourage those who want to organize publications for us. Upon the release of the previously announced publication, we are ready to pay the following incentives:
  • Proposal and implementation of communication with the major core media.
    30 000 bounty for the implemented project
  • Proposal and implementation of communication with non-core major media.
    10 000 bounty for the implemented project
  • Proposal and implementation of communication with the core small media.
    10 000 bounty for the implemented project

Bug Team
We are open not only to cooperation, but also to remarks. Join a team that is looking for errors in how our programs work and typos in our texts. Any problem found will be rewarded:
  • Bug - 1000 Bounty
  • Misprint - 10 Bounty

Social Artist
Despite all of the external complexity - we are hard-working and happy people who want to cooperate with designers, artists and those who want to create really cool things. These people can earn more than enough with us Smiley
We want to pay for the creation of visual and graphics objects, or even videos, for the project
  • 1500 bounty per image
  • 3000 bounty for the set of images
  • 10,000 bounties bonus for a graphics solution that has been reposted minimum 300 times
  • 6000 bounties for the received video
  • a 30,000 bounty bonus per video received and that has been reposted minimum 700 times

Unconventional cooperation
We are interested in the most diverse cooperation and declare that we are ready to discuss the variety of ways of interaction, individual forms and terms of payment with those who want to work with us on the bounty campaign. Do not hesitate to write to us at bounty@qurrex.com

Join our bounty program and earn some money!
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

Somehow you are too quiet here. Tell me, is the bounty program still relevant? Can I join her?
YD_Crypto

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:49:46 AM

Great. I'm waiting for bounty program.
muhamed08

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:03:45 PM

So i can just post article on my blog, and i will get your tokens for that? am i right? your decription not so much informative
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

Where your ANN Thread? Maybe need help with posting or translation?

Official ANN topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899211

You can connect to the program by following the link:   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScoOOp78kZB1nx33KyuKBGsYtbKKlmQiImakyrKpzCsV0k3gg/viewform
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

So i can just post article on my blog, and i will get your tokens for that? am i right? your decription not so much informative

First you need to register in the program:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScoOOp78kZB1nx33KyuKBGsYtbKKlmQiImakyrKpzCsV0k3gg/viewform
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

Great. I'm waiting for bounty program.

First you need to register in the program:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScoOOp78kZB1nx33KyuKBGsYtbKKlmQiImakyrKpzCsV0k3gg/viewform
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

Somehow you are too quiet here. Tell me, is the bounty program still relevant? Can I join her?

Yes, you can join the program. To do this you need to register:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScoOOp78kZB1nx33KyuKBGsYtbKKlmQiImakyrKpzCsV0k3gg/viewform
cryptotrad

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Spanish translator & Community Manager

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:28:19 PM

This project will undoubtedly reach a far audience and will be a great success!

Really good idea and realistic roadmap with amazing goals to attain.

Hope the very best for your project and hope to see more information about its development come through all your media.

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Fayelyn21

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

I joined facebook bounty campaign. 
nicky123abc

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

Hello! I can attach a facebook campaign to one bitcointalk account, and the signature campaign to another bitcointalk account?
icosiren

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

Qurrex has good ratings on https://icosiren.com/ico/qurrex/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: