Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody looking at Ian Balina's Spreadsheet?  (Read 207 times)
Midoproj (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

Salut,

I have specific question regarding the access to Ian's Spreadsheet.

I like consulting it to back my own research and compare our findings concerning specific ICOs.
However (not having accessed it for a longer period of time), when I tried to view it yesterday, I realized that things changed and one has to access it though his Telegram nowadays.
I did so, however, once I tried to view it, it stated "ERROR" in each grading column. Reattempted the procedure several times, the error remained.

Anybody experiencing the same issues - or does even have proposal on how to solve the problem?

Regards and thanks  Cool.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Midoproj (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:45:47 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 06:54:19 PM by Midoproj

Or does Ian intend to make it only accessable via his youtube streams? Again, if anybody was able to clarify, I would greatly appreciate it.

Have a great weekend.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

I like Ian, have been following him in the past when I was doing few ICOs. I am not a regular investor in ICOs. However, if he has shared the spreadsheet, it will be of great help Smiley

ash_waz

Activity: 57
Merit: 8

Passionate learner and writer

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:08:31 AM
Merited by paxmao (1)

Salut,

I have specific question regarding the access to Ian's Spreadsheet.

I like consulting it to back my own research and compare our findings concerning specific ICOs.
However (not having accessed it for a longer period of time), when I tried to view it yesterday, I realized that things changed and one has to access it though his Telegram nowadays.
I did so, however, once I tried to view it, it stated "ERROR" in each grading column. Reattempted the procedure several times, the error remained.

Anybody experiencing the same issues - or does even have proposal on how to solve the problem?

Regards and thanks  Cool.

Hey,

I am rather familiar with Ian Balinas infamous spreadsheet, seen him using it in his ICO review videos  but never really used it so wont be able to solve your problem :-). But I though I would share something I use to analyse possibly good ICO's.

I am part of a telegram group named as Top 7 Ico which sends out a spreadsheet like once a week. The spreadsheet includes the top seven ICO's of very popular ICO reviewers including Ian Balina.

You could join this telegram group at t.me/top7ico

Hope it helps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: