Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Court Overturns Decision to Block Bitcoin Website!  (Read 107 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

According to the statements of the prosecutor’s office of St. Petersburg, about 100 sites devoted to cryptocurrencies have been blocked.
Guys do you really think bitcoin websites have been blocked and will effect on bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

Most authorities around the world have taken varied degree of actions to discourage bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
The one's with a better democratic and legal system have resisted the move. Europe and canada have high support to cryptocurrency from the politicians as well. USA and some asian countries have a good legal system that keeps the individual interest safe.
greenvally

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

From this statement we can see that Russian court block Bitcoin and other crypto currency I don’t know why they did this but if we think after few days later there will be a big event based on this it will bring loss to them but its really matter of sorrow that they block and it will affect to the market also.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

Well, I think it is just blocked in Russia not in other countries. I think it won’t affect the bitcoin market. Moreover, the market of bitcoin is recovering day by day and I am hoping for the record break with in a year.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

According to the statements of the prosecutor’s office of St. Petersburg, about 100 sites devoted to cryptocurrencies have been blocked.
Guys do you really think bitcoin websites have been blocked and will effect on bitcoin?

Yes they will affect adversely if these websites are related to the exchangers, wallets and finally information related to crypto currencies. They will affect on mass level only if there is big number of Russian people using these sites to invest their money on the crypto currencies. Its simple math that when crypto currencies has to be invested then these people will need to access these sites, but now they cant do it and thus it makes it completely difficult for the inflow of investment from the Russia side. Ultimately dropping out the money coming from this side.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

If I had to be honest this is maybe going to affect some of the smaller cryptos that rely on a lot of Russian interaction in order to keep them running, but I don't think for a second that this is going to have significant impacts on anything bigger than that. I've never seen Russia have much of an impact on the crypto economy and I don't think that they're ever going to have the same kind of impact that south-east Asia (and Asia at large) will have on the market.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

That is not about bitcoin or any other coins, they are probably scam sites trying to steal people's money or ponzi etc. Such may affect only bitcoin's price not bitcoin.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:07:34 AM

That does not mean an end to bitcoin. But one thing I do not understand is that why are the world government doing all they can to ensure they push bitcoin down. What are they scared of?
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

This is not really good to hear, Russia is a very big country and they have been playing active role in the crypto space, I think their govt is trying everything possible to discourage people from cryptos but I hope with time these countries will come to accept cryptos like Japan.
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:34:00 AM

There are lots of crypto enthusiasts in Russia and banning crypto related sites can really affect their technological and economic development. The blockchain technology has so much to offer and yet they are closing their doors for possible convenience by adopting to the technology and facing reality that we are moving to the digital world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: