Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Opinion on PUNDI X (NPXS)  (Read 1249 times)
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

Oh yeah. 7% per month is not enough? This is a huge profit in the real world. There is some regret that this will be only three more months. If an increase in prices is added to this, we will get what we want in such unfavorable market conditions.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

Oh yeah. 7% per month is not enough? This is a huge profit in the real world. There is some regret that this will be only three more months. If an increase in prices is added to this, we will get what we want in such unfavorable market conditions.
but nevertheless, the feedback of users and participants of this project is quite positive. We can assume that the project will show its potential by 100% when the market stabilizes.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

It is a great project with working technology that should expand to new bigger markets over coming years. The monthly free airdrop to existing pundi-x token holders is just the icing on the cake.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:05:00 AM

the appearance of the x purse is very much a concern for investors why?
in just 5 months, the x box can compete with the top 50 coinmarketcap, it's great
and I think the pundix concept is very real
I believe pundi will be able to touch $ 0.2

wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:33:59 AM

First glance: definitely a good project with active team, active development as well, and a truly transparent project.

However, as they distributed their payment machine, I realize that the fee is highly priced. For every payment you make with the payment machine you have to pay for at least 5$.
Sure, every merchant could care less of this.

But for buyers like us, this is not a good way to buy cryptocurrency. I'd prefer deposit to local exchange to buy cryptocurrency.

Although yea, with PundiX you can buy cryptoccurency easily. Still, not a good idea for a small buyer like us.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:28:05 AM

I believe that this coin is growing in price until pays crazy dividends (4 percent), but in 2019 the situation will change.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

Pundi X is one of the projects that is actually working and is running on "real life" which means whatever the price may be. As long as the community thrives and supports the team behind the platform, the project will always continue. Anyways, price will always be based on how the crypto market goes but we are very sure NPXS is one of the "real" crypto platform to ever exist.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

Pundi X is one of the projects that is actually working and is running on "real life" which means whatever the price may be. As long as the community thrives and supports the team behind the platform, the project will always continue. Anyways, price will always be based on how the crypto market goes but we are very sure NPXS is one of the "real" crypto platform to ever exist.

its really good project. i really hope it thrive.
cryptofat

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

It's great, I invested. Except I'm not too thrilled about the Xphone Function X? Making calls on the blockchain is too ahead of its time.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

after the binance inlet is difficult to pump in my opinion because even though the volume is large but the owners of large capital are difficult to play. so the purse value in my opinion is just up and down in the current value and difficult to rise up to 10x

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: