Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen next?  (Read 1323 times)
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:32:51 AM

That is quite the effort in making that graph, wow.
I personally try to avoid expecting and making predictions on bitcoin but I stay optimistic to see another tremendous growth and take these drops as an opportunity given that it will grow az popularity is increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

Oh. common. there will be a (slow) stagnation of course. BTC will NEVER be a eal volume, let's be honest.  In the end of 2018 we will see 2 500, next year - $600-$800. Let's be honest!)
it's true you say that until whenever the bitcoin will never be low or small volume, because the bitcoin every year it always increases, especially in 2018 is certainly bitcoin can reach a value of $ 25 thousand of course
I think till the end of this year the price will be the same because almost half year is going to finish and the price is below $9k. Almost $11k deficit in the price. So I think that the price will round about $8-10k till December this year. People are now looking here and there for their investment because they believe no more in bitcoin and nobody want to lose his money.
In my point of view the market will follow the increase because the time has come as we noticed high increase in the demand rate, this demand rate will continue as people want to get benefit of the market for which they are investing. The minds are ready and the supply is also available and varies directly with the demand which will increase the price of Bitcoin anytime soon.

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

I agree that most of us do not have an idea about the market at the moment. We can see that everything gets more unpredictable from time to time and all we can do now is wait for good news.
I do not know what kind of events will now affect the. movement. I was thinking if there are twice as many users now than last year and many are selling and new holders are just eating up. THEN it goes stable. thougts?
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

We are in the fifth month of the bear market now. I could imagine to go sideways, therefore the big money accumulating for another 1-2 months, and then we hopefully see some significant uptrend until the end of the year. Price wise something between 12k to 15k and I would be very satisfied already.
But there is always the other side of the medal which let us seem way more down pressure than probably most of us expect. This is the scenario I think we all would like to somehow avoid if possible.
Although there is selling pressure in the market for a long time, but still we can see that bitcoin price is trading so stable, its means that still a lot of people are interest in bitcoin and hope that their interest in the market will put a very good effect on bitcoin price and hope that bitcoin price will very soon reach to a very good high price, that is what most of the people are expecting.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:54:31 PM

Can't take the possibility that it will continue to climb up high, but it won't be just like of what happen last year. Gradually increase it's price are just good as it won't create losses. 2017 scenarios are just a leaving tears to some people who are investing bitcoin at its peak cause until now, they still losing instead of having profits.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:38 AM

I think in the near future we will see a temporary lateral trend and the accumulation of investment because in my opinion, the current market is in recovery after a long correction
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:51:34 AM

perhaps what we have learned in bitcoin last year was at a high price, sure to grow even later this year might have hit $ 20k sure it would have been due to the constant development of this bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: