Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon releases A9 Zmaster 50ksol/s Equihash miner at 620W  (Read 45436 times)
sweeperAA

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

To get around not being able to write a file, you have to remount the filesystem as read/write: "mount / -o rw,remount"

I did once already. /config/ is fully writeable. how encompassing is that command?

As long as the miner didn't reboot, I would have expected the remount to take care of the write problem from a filesystem perspective. There may be other permission problems, but I wouldn't have expected that since you're logged in as root. Maybe there's a file lock?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hempkat

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

Hey thanks for this.

Do I understand you correctly that you wrote this script because your miners kept going offline?

I have had the same problem before and am currently fighting it with wifi plugs. But those are obviously not an automated solution if I am asleep for example or not checking.

What kind of Wifi plugs do you have? This script is to automatically cycle My TPLink Wifi Plugs when the miners go offliner. I could tweak it for you if your plugs are easy to work with like tplink.

Some info.. the script is basically:
-Talk to cgminer
-If it answers back - done for now
if it answers with any kind of Error or fails. wait, try again, wait try again...*configurable
Retry the Configurable amount of times
Power off plug to miner
wait 40 seconds *configureble
Power on plug to miner
Done
Check miner again in 10 minutes.

Probably will end up tightening these timings. Currently have it taking 5 minutes to decide to powercycle miner, when 30 seconds is probably enough.

I'm pretty sure talking to cgminer will be a good frozen checker but I'll adjust if need be. I know SSH stops working when my miners hang, so that will work if this doesn't.

PMing you with this information. Thanks.
hempkat

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

Hey thanks for this.

Do I understand you correctly that you wrote this script because your miners kept going offline?

I have had the same problem before and am currently fighting it with wifi plugs. But those are obviously not an automated solution if I am asleep for example or not checking.

What kind of Wifi plugs do you have? This script is to automatically cycle My TPLink Wifi Plugs when the miners go offliner. I could tweak it for you if your plugs are easy to work with like tplink.

Some info.. the script is basically:
-Talk to cgminer
-If it answers back - done for now
if it answers with any kind of Error or fails. wait, try again, wait try again...*configurable
Retry the Configurable amount of times
Power off plug to miner
wait 40 seconds *configureble
Power on plug to miner
Done
Check miner again in 10 minutes.

Probably will end up tightening these timings. Currently have it taking 5 minutes to decide to powercycle miner, when 30 seconds is probably enough.

I'm pretty sure talking to cgminer will be a good frozen checker but I'll adjust if need be. I know SSH stops working when my miners hang, so that will work if this doesn't.

Hi I cannot PM you as you do not allow PMs from newbies.

Information below:

The Wifi plugs I have are: ibroadlink IFTTT plugs

Please let me know what else you need.

I would love to have a solution for when I am asleep and cannot manually check every two hours to make sure my miners have not gone offline.

How often was this happening to you?

Thank you
thedude400

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

All the sudden slush pool has my confirmed and unconfirmed rewards zero'd out but my hash rate is still good at +/- 50 kh/s and worker status is up.

Is this happening to anyone else ?
Solsichu

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

Information below:

I would love to have a solution for when I am asleep and cannot manually check every two hours to make sure my miners have not gone offline.

Thank you

Mine seem to do it once a week on avg. But very randomly.

For you Smart plugs. Are they Model sp2 or sp3? Do you have any kind of control unit? I did some quick searches and It seems possible to setup. But it's not well documented and I'm getting the impression the plugs are local wifi only and you need to run a server or talk to a broadlink controller unit, or possible use an android device as a server. It's seems doable but I'm not finding any flushed out instructions. I'll look some more later.

BTC: 1BZDgWfFLZ5ZSvhWB7UtUwgF5cp89mrCVv
ETH: 0xC15453FfCDF0A8313a6B7C6ab4f7c9D6e1e2A307
hempkat

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

Information below:

Thank you

Mine seem to do it once a week on avg. But very randomly.

For you Smart plugs. Are they Model sp2 or sp3? Do you have any kind of control unit? I did some quick searches and It seems possible to setup. But it's not well documented and I'm getting the impression the plugs are local wifi only and you need to run a server or talk to a broadlink controller unit, or possible use an android device as a server. It's seems doable but I'm not finding any flushed out instructions. I'll look some more later.

Thanks. Mine definitely do it more than once per week. Though this week has been really good. Fingers crossed. Pray to crypto gods...

I will get you any information you need. It's kind of you to help me.
s1ndeniz

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

Ok for those curious on shipping. I initiated wire transfer last monday, payment confirmation from inno thursday, shipping info received friday, hit customs over weekend, DHL sent me a text asking me to Pay $35 customs fee, shipment set up for wednesday. You have to sign for it, or go on line and print a signature page to tape to your door if you're not going to be home.

So all in all 8 business days from order to receipt of 1st unit. Keep in mind there could be other issues depending on country, logistical errors, etc. YMMV

hey dude, I wonder your residence.. I mean you wrote that 35$ of custom fees. I live in Turkey and here we pay %18 of vat for the miners equipment. so 35$ seemed very low to me.

also I wanted to ask you about your strategy with a9. I bought one two weeks ago and I'm planning to buy 3 more. how much equipment do you have right now? are you planning to expand with the current market situation.

cheers.
minefarmbuy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221

We are not retail.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Ok for those curious on shipping. I initiated wire transfer last monday, payment confirmation from inno thursday, shipping info received friday, hit customs over weekend, DHL sent me a text asking me to Pay $35 customs fee, shipment set up for wednesday. You have to sign for it, or go on line and print a signature page to tape to your door if you're not going to be home.

So all in all 8 business days from order to receipt of 1st unit. Keep in mind there could be other issues depending on country, logistical errors, etc. YMMV

hey dude, I wonder your residence.. I mean you wrote that 35$ of custom fees. I live in Turkey and here we pay %18 of vat for the miners equipment. so 35$ seemed very low to me.

also I wanted to ask you about your strategy with a9. I bought one two weeks ago and I'm planning to buy 3 more. how much equipment do you have right now? are you planning to expand with the current market situation.

cheers.

US customs is only about 3% but still very low for us to. Innosilicons price has dropped slightly as well. Be careful buying with bitcoin or litecoin their exchanges rates aren't so great.

Premier asic sourcing minefarmbuy.com #mineon
Twitter:@minefarmbuy -LN Tips-
Email: info@minefarmbuy.com PGP:1A1C A4D4 CE04 F57E 1C0C 5240 592A 09BF CCB4 F0C3
LindsayWWW

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

A lot of people have ordered the Z9 mini’s and they should see how it turns out.
cuurtissss

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

there are companies like inno which are worst than bitmains batch.
basilp

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:56:03 AM

Looks like there's a new firmware. Has anyone tried this?
Solsichu

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:07:23 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 02:56:03 PM by Solsichu
Merited by 9600 (5)

To get around not being able to write a file, you have to remount the filesystem as read/write: "mount / -o rw,remount"

Thanks!, I did need "mount / -o rw,remount"
I thought I would never have to do this again but I did. Worked like a charm. And besides some annoying syntax issues, so did everything else. So here it is.

More polished solution for Miners checking up on each other and automatically power-cycling TP-Link Smart/Wifi Plugs, if one finds the other not hashing.
New Things:
Fully Miner Managed Service on a 10min Timer to execute
Outputs all steps Directly To miner GUI Log (Main System Log)
*Edited post with Logging to TeamCheck.log
IMPORTANT - UPDATED BECAUSE IT FAILES

command to contact miner hung instead of erroring out. implemented a fix with a timeout.

Instructions - Quick and dry instructions. Hope I didn't miss anything.

Get Putty>Enter IP address of Miner
Left Window>SSH>X11>Check Enable X11 Forwarding
Name "Saved Sessions" and Click Save
Click Open, type login:admin, type password:blacksheepwall

cd /etc/systemd/system/      #standard place for timer/service files
mount / -o rw,remount        #Thanks Sweeper!!

Create the 3 files:
     vi TeamCheck.service
          i for insert mode
          Shift-Insert to paste code from below
          :wq to save (q! is quit without save)
     vi TeamCheck.timer
          "  same
     vi TeamCheck.sh
          "  same

chmod -x TeamCheck.sh    #This may not be necessary

systemctl enable TeamCheck.timer   #Enables/Recognizes the timer
systemctl start TeamCheck.timer     #Starts the timer

Setup elements:
TeamCheck.timer:  OnCalendar=*:0/10 #is how oftern the script runs and target miner is contacted. This is 10min. *:0/5 would be 5min
TeamCheck.sh:  
MinerIP=192.168.1.126  #Target Miner to Check on
RetryCount=8  #How many times to Retry contacting target miner. RetryCount*RetrySleep=time before ac plug powercycle
RetrySleep=30 #how many seconds to wait between attempts to contact miner.
loopcount=1 #static variable for loop. Leave as 1
Shutdown=40 #Time to wait in seconds after target Miner Power Down is sent before sending Power Up signal

My On Off Signals are in TeamCheck.sh
These are for TP Link Plugs. A Solution to send a reboot command to your Plugs WILL NEED TO NEED to be figured out.
TP-Link Plugs are about 15-$20 each. So not a bad investment to eliminate almost any issue that a power cycle will resolve.
That being said. If someone has an issue where their non hashing miner will take an SSH command. Than a reboot/service restart would be easy todo.

On:    curl --request POST "https://use1-wap.tplinkcloud.com/?token=YOUR_TOKEN  HTTP/1.1" --data '{"method":"passthrough", "params": {"deviceId": YOUR_DEVICE_ID, "requestData": "{\"system\":{\"set_relay_state\":{\"state\":0}}}" }}' --header "Content-Type: application/json"

Off:    curl --request POST "https://use1-wap.tplinkcloud.com/?token=YOUR_TOKEN  HTTP/1.1" --data '{"method":"passthrough", "params": {"deviceId": YOUR_DEVICE_ID, "requestData": "{\"system\":{\"set_relay_state\":{\"state\":0}}}" }}' --header "Content-Type: application/json"

FOR TP-LINK WIFI/SMART Plugs setup with the Kasa App
You need you Device id for YOUR_DEVICE_ID and Security Token for YOUR_TOKEN. They were pretty easy to get with online guides.
http://itnerd.space/2017/01/22/how-to-control-your-tp-link-hs100-smartplug-from-internet/

Some other NOT IMPORTANT but interesting things I learned making this.
echo "Hello" | systemd-cat   #Adding this at the end of an echo line will print to the Web GUI Log
systemctl list-timers -all       #Shows all timers. When they will execute again.
systemctl start/stop/restart cgminer    #For those that dont know
May have been able todo without the TeamCheck.timer file by using a service restart command in the service file but it was poorly documented and I went with textbook.
Still todo is add a Log of AC Powercycles that wont disappear. Got to look up how to log with chance of file overgrowth. Should never happen in this scenario but im being particular and trying to force better habits to learn
Checking on a second Miner would be most easily accomplished at this point by copying TeamCheck.sh to ex TeamCheck2.sh. Changing IP and adding to TeamCheck.service ExecStart line

Last, If anyone finds this concept/code more than interesting and actually uses it at any kind of scale. Feel Free to Donate. Feel Free not to tho Smiley
BTC - 3MDjV9Hk2qQUyoYAEx9jP594iBo8uJtVmm

TeamCheck.service
Code:
[Unit]
Description=Scheduled Remote Miner Checker/PowerCycler
After=network.target
[Service]
ExecStart=/bin/sh /etc/systemd/system/TeamCheck.sh
Type=oneshot
[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

TeamCheck.timer
Code:
[Unit]
[Timer]
OnCalendar=*:0/10
[Install]
WantedBy=timers.target

TeamCheck.sh
Code:
#!/bin/bash

MinerIP=192.168.1.126
RetryCount=8
RetrySleep=30
loopcount=1
Shutdown=40

while [ $loopcount -le $RetryCount ]
do
        echo ""
        echo "Checkup Attempt #$loopcount: Contacting Miner $MinerIP cgminer-API." | systemd-cat
        echo ""
        cgminer-api version $MinerIP & sleep 10; kill $!
        res=$?
        if test "$res" = 1; then
                echo ""
                echo "Checkup Attempt #$loopcount: SUCCESS! cgminer-API @ $MinerIP has returned a valid connection signal" | systemd-cat
                break
        else
                echo "!!!!!FAILED!!!!! cgminer-API @ $MinerIP connection Failed" | systemd-cat
                if test "$loopcount" = "$RetryCount"; then
                        echo ""
                        echo "!!Shutting Down Miner $MinerIP!! Connection Retry Count Reached" | systemd-cat
                        echo ""
                        curl --request POST "https://use1-wap.tplinkcloud.com/?token=YOUR_TPLINK_KASSA_TOKEN HTTP/1.1" --data '{"method":"passthrough", "params": {"deviceId": YOUR_DEVICE_ID, "requestData": "{\"system\":{\"set_relay_state\":{\"state\":0}}}" }}' --header "Content-Type: application/json"

echo "Miner $MinerIP" >> /etc/systemd/system/TeamCheck.log
                        date +'Power Cycled on Date : %d/%m/%Y Time : %H.%M.%S' >> /etc/systemd/system/TeamCheck.log
                        echo "$(tail -n 50 /etc/systemd/system/TeamCheck.log)" > /etc/systemd/system/TeamCheck.log

echo ""
                        echo ""
                        echo "Miner $MinerIP ShutDown Signal Sent" | systemd-cat
                        echo "Discharging for $Shutdown Seconds" | systemd-cat
                        sleep $Shutdown
                        echo ""
                        curl --request POST "https://use1-wap.tplinkcloud.com/?token=YOUR_TPLINK_KASSA_TOKEN HTTP/1.1" --data '{"method":"passthrough", "params": {"deviceId": YOUR_DEVICE_ID, "requestData": "{\"system\":{\"set_relay_state\":{\"state\":1}}}" }}' --header "Content-Type: application/json"
                        echo ""
                        echo ""
                        echo "Miner $MinerIP Startup Signal Sent" | systemd-cat
                        echo ""

fi
        fi
        sleep $RetrySleep

let "loopcount++"
done

Activity: 207
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

Thanks!, I did need "mount / -o rw,remount"
I thought I would never have to do this again but I did. Worked like a charm. And besides some annoying syntax issues, so did everything else. So here it is.

My more polished solution for My Miners checking up on each other and automatically power-cycling if one finds the other not hashing.
New Things:
Fully Miner Managed Service on a 10min Timer to execute
Outputs all steps Directly To miner GUI Log (Main System Log)

Instructions - Quick and dry instructions. Hope I didn't miss anything.

Get Putty>Enter IP address of Miner
Left Window>SSH>X11>Check Enable X11 Forwarding
Name "Saved Sessions" and Click Save
Click Open, type login:admin, type password:blacksheepwall

cd /etc/systemd/system/      #standard place for timer/service files
mount / -o rw,remount        #Thanks Sweeper!!

Create the 3 files:
     vi TeamCheck.service
          i for insert mode
          Shift-Insert to paste code from below
          :wq to save (q! is quit without save)
     vi TeamCheck.timer
          "  same
     vi TeamCheck.sh
          "  same

chmod -x TeamCheck.sh    #This may not be necessary

systemctl enable TeamCheck.timer   #Enables/Recognizes the timer
systemctl start TeamCheck.timer     #Starts the timer

Setup elements:
TeamCheck.timer:  OnCalendar=*:0/10 #is how oftern the script runs and target miner is contacted. This is 10min. *:0/5 would be 5min
TeamCheck.sh:  
MinerIP=192.168.1.126  #Target Miner to Check on
RetryCount=8  #How many times to Retry contacting target miner. RetryCount*RetrySleep=time before ac plug powercycle
RetrySleep=30 #how many seconds to wait between attempts to contact miner.
loopcount=1 #static variable for loop. Leave as 1
Shutdown=40 #Time to wait in seconds after target Miner Power Down is sent before sending Power Up signal

My On Off Signals are in TeamCheck.sh
These are for TP Link Plugs. A Solution to send a reboot command to your Plugs WILL NEED TO NEED to be figured out.
TP-Link Plugs are about 15-$20 each. So not a bad investment to eliminate almost any issue that a power cycle will resolve.
That being said. If someone has an issue where their non hashing miner will take an SSH command. Than a reboot/service restart would be easy todo.

On:    curl --request POST "https://use1-wap.tplinkcloud.com/?token=YOUR_TOKEN  HTTP/1.1" --data '{"method":"passthrough", "params": {"deviceId": YOUR_DEVICE_ID, "requestData": "{\"system\":{\"set_relay_state\":{\"state\":0}}}" }}' --header "Content-Type: application/json"

Off:    curl --request POST "https://use1-wap.tplinkcloud.com/?token=YOUR_TOKEN  HTTP/1.1" --data '{"method":"passthrough", "params": {"deviceId": YOUR_DEVICE_ID, "requestData": "{\"system\":{\"set_relay_state\":{\"state\":0}}}" }}' --header "Content-Type: application/json"

FOR TP-LINK WIFI/SMART Plugs setup with the Kasa App
You need you Device id for YOUR_DEVICE_ID and Security Token for YOUR_TOKEN. They were pretty easy to get with online guides.
http://itnerd.space/2017/01/22/how-to-control-your-tp-link-hs100-smartplug-from-internet/

Some other NOT IMPORTANT but interesting things I learned making this.
echo "Hello" | systemd-cat   #Adding this at the end of an echo line will print to the Web GUI Log
systemctl list-timers -all       #Shows all timers. When they will execute again.
systemctl start/stop/restart cgminer    #For those that dont know
May have been able todo without the TeamCheck.timer file by using a service restart command in the service file but it was poorly documented and I went with textbook.
Still todo is add a Log of AC Powercycles that wont disappear. Got to look up how to log with chance of file overgrowth. Should never happen in this scenario but im being particular and trying to force better habits to learn
Checking on a second Miner would be most easily accomplished at this point by copying TeamCheck.sh to ex TeamCheck2.sh. Changing IP and adding to TeamCheck.service ExecStart line

Last, If anyone finds this concept/code more than interesting and actually uses it at any kind of scale. Feel Free to Donate. Feel Free not to tho Smiley
BTC - 3MDjV9Hk2qQUyoYAEx9jP594iBo8uJtVmm

TeamCheck.service
Code:
[Unit]
After=network.target
[Service]
ExecStart=/bin/sh /etc/systemd/system/TeamCheck.sh
Type=oneshot
[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

TeamCheck.timer
Code:
[Unit]
[Timer]
OnCalendar=*:0/10
[Install]
WantedBy=timers.target

TeamCheck.sh
Code:
#!/bin/bash

MinerIP=192.168.1.126
RetryCount=8
RetrySleep=30
loopcount=1
Shutdown=40

while [ $loopcount -le $RetryCount ]
do
        echo ""
        echo "Checkup Attempt #$loopcount: Contacting Miner $MinerIP cgminer-API." | systemd-cat
        echo ""
        cgminer-api version $MinerIP
        res=$?
        if test "$res" = 0; then
                echo ""
                echo "Checkup Attempt #$loopcount: SUCCESS! cgminer-API @ $MinerIP has returned a valid connection signal" | systemd-cat
                break
        else
                echo "!!!!!FAILED!!!!! cgminer-API @ $MinerIP connection Failed" | systemd-cat
                if test "$loopcount" = "$RetryCount"; then
                        echo ""
                        echo "!!Shutting Down Miner $MinerIP!! Connection Retry Count Reached" | systemd-cat
                        echo ""
                        curl --request POST "https://use1-wap.tplinkcloud.com/?token=YOUR_TOKEN  HTTP/1.1" --data '{"method":"passthrough", "params": {"deviceId": YOUR_DEVICE_ID, "requestData": "{\"system\":{\"set_relay_state\":{\"state\":0}}}" }}' --header "Content-Type: application/json"
                        echo ""
                        echo ""
                        echo "Miner $MinerIP ShutDown Signal Sent" | systemd-cat
                        echo "Discharging for $Shutdown Seconds" | systemd-cat
                        sleep $Shutdown
                        echo ""
                        curl --request POST "https://use1-wap.tplinkcloud.com/?token=YOUR_TOKEN HTTP/1.1" --data '{"method":"passthrough", "params": {"deviceId": YOUR_DEVICE_ID, "requestData": "{\"system\":{\"set_relay_state\":{\"state\":1}}}" }}' --header "Content-Type: application/json"
                        echo ""
                        echo ""
                        echo "Miner $MinerIP Startup Signal Sent" | systemd-cat
                        echo ""

fi
        fi
        sleep $RetrySleep

let "loopcount++"
done

Hey man.
Just wanted to say thanks.
Same-ish problem. Rebooting every 12 hours, but cgminer usually comes back up within a few minutes. Some times I get a loss of the web server and can only SSH, etc.

Already have a rash of Kasa devices around the house and was headed this route.
Saved me some time.
Solsichu

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:30:28 AM

Hey man.
Just wanted to say thanks.
Same-ish problem. Rebooting every 12 hours, but cgminer usually comes back up within a few minutes. Some times I get a loss of the web server and can only SSH, etc.

Already have a rash of Kasa devices around the house and was headed this route.
Saved me some time.

Im working on finding a root cause solution but I was just DONE with making a trip home/missing mining time when it would go down during work/sleep. Hard to trouble shoot something that happens so infrequently. Guessing that at that moment when the system runs out of memory and cgminer is restarted. sometimes it freezes up because memory got just a bit too low. I have mine set with a higher threshold that I already posted about. But I need to make a permanent log for this script so I know if it actually happens again. the web gui runtime resets with the memory restart. Probably its a cgminer timer. but there is likely a way to check the systems entire runtime. If that goes way up Ill know they haven't been rebooted

There's also a new firmware that was posted about. I dont want to try it remotely. So probably will see what people think and try it out on Saturday.

SlushPool official
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

BTC mining: Slush Pool, Stratum V2 & Braiins OS+

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

All the sudden slush pool has my confirmed and unconfirmed rewards zero'd out but my hash rate is still good at +/- 50 kh/s and worker status is up.

Is this happening to anyone else ?

Hello dude, rewards are distributed when a block is found. See this article on our reward system: https://slushpool.com/help/manual/rewards

Braiins - bitcoin mining company:
Slush Pool, Stratum V2 & Braiins OS+
https://braiins.com/
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

Since everyone is waiting for someone else to try the new firmware  Wink

With the new firmware it took about 35 mins for the A9 to ramp up to 50 ksol, but hash rate graph was much smoother than before after that. Fan speed is still between 15-25% and share accepted rate is 94-95%.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
chinguyensg

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

With the new firmware it took about 35 mins for the A9 to ramp up to 50 ksol, but hash rate graph was much smoother than before after that. Fan speed is still between 15-25% and share accepted rate is 94-95%.

https://i.imgur.com/aZ2bcv0.jpg
But default performance is "factory". Is this ok ?
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

But default performance is "factory". Is this ok ?

Mine are on performance mode.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
btcinsight

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

Does someone know how does the "Buy one get one free" work re customs clearance? I wonder how the value will be declared as there will be two shipments and only one payment.

Bitrated user: 2btcinsight.
minefarmbuy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221

We are not retail.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

Does someone know how does the "Buy one get one free" work re customs clearance? I wonder how the value will be declared as there will be two shipments and only one payment.

50:50 is essentially a good estimate and what we use on our projection for our buyers and group buyers. Once you get shipping confirm you can speak to them directly to prepare. DHL is pretty easy to communicate with. 

Premier asic sourcing minefarmbuy.com #mineon
Twitter:@minefarmbuy -LN Tips-
Email: info@minefarmbuy.com PGP:1A1C A4D4 CE04 F57E 1C0C 5240 592A 09BF CCB4 F0C3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: