Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations -  (Read 27108 times)
BlackJack-99

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

How tax Work in Tenerife? What exactly it's different?
In the archipelago of the Canary Islands there is an area called ZEC created with the aim of promoting the economic and social development of the place, the companies that are part of the ZEC pay only 4% tax on profits (lower tax at European level ).
What does the zec consist and how do you benefit from it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

In the archipelago of the Canary Islands there is an area called ZEC created with the aim of promoting the economic and social development of the place, the companies that are part of the ZEC pay only 4% tax on profits (lower tax at European level ).

The ZEC provides a considerable tax advantage for the project and the ZEC zone which Tenerife falls under is an economic instrument created with the purpose of promoting the economic and social development of the Archipelago, as well as the diversification of its productive structure.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

The idea of parallel payments during the ICO is very original. This marketing move will help the project both to raise the necessary funds and to earn the trust of the community.
Where can I find the financial strategy that they adopt during the ico?
You can find it through the TOGA website at www.togacoin.com.

Better still find more details about the financial strategies in Togacoin's whitepaper: https://togacoin.com/whitepaper.pdf
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

Zec offers reduced taxes for such that they can only pay 4% tax on business profits which according to the European level is the lowest rate on tax. With this, token holders can have a much higher return on investments than other projects/activities in this area.
Giadalosso

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

Zec offers reduced taxes for such that they can only pay 4% tax on business profits which according to the European level is the lowest rate on tax. With this, token holders can have a much higher return on investments than other projects/activities in this area.

in addition it is the lowest tax in Europe, which guarantees token holders to have a higher ROI compared to other projects.
Giadalosso

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

There are many good reasons that make this project a good investment, it is up to each of us to choose how much to invest and start playing Wink
Giadalosso

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

Wind energy in Italy is increasing, the wind farms are scattered throughout Italy, the region most populated by the giant wind is Molise, followed by Campania and Sardinia. Fourth and fifth place for Tuscany and Abbruzzo. It must be said, however, that some of these wind farms are not properly connected to the network or are in situations of low efficiency. The lack of a framework law on wind energy, unlike solar energy, is one of the causes of the slow diffusion of technology compared to abroad.

Yes it is increasing very fast, but I have got a question: what about the landscape? They would be "naive" if they would not consider that this solution, if badly applied, could ruin the landscapes.
Italy is world-famous not only for food, but also for unpolluted areas including wonderful hills and mountains.
Since most of the team members are italians, i hope that if they will bring this solution locally, will consider that.

I think that the beauty of natural landscapes does not suffer a great loss with the construction of wind farms, especially if we consider the gain that comes from them with regard to the considerable reduction of pollution.
BlackJack-99

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

In this moment the D-alix Data Center how it's going? And how it's working exactly?
BlackJack-99

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

Wind energy in Italy is increasing, the wind farms are scattered throughout Italy, the region most populated by the giant wind is Molise, followed by Campania and Sardinia. Fourth and fifth place for Tuscany and Abbruzzo. It must be said, however, that some of these wind farms are not properly connected to the network or are in situations of low efficiency. The lack of a framework law on wind energy, unlike solar energy, is one of the causes of the slow diffusion of technology compared to abroad.

Yes it is increasing very fast, but I have got a question: what about the landscape? They would be "naive" if they would not consider that this solution, if badly applied, could ruin the landscapes.
Italy is world-famous not only for food, but also for unpolluted areas including wonderful hills and mountains.
Since most of the team members are italians, i hope that if they will bring this solution locally, will consider that.

I think that the beauty of natural landscapes does not suffer a great loss with the construction of wind farms, especially if we consider the gain that comes from them with regard to the considerable reduction of pollution.
I too agree, especially on the Apennines, like Umbria for example. I was last week in Calabria is also in this region is expanding more and more (compared to a few years ago).
sowiskates

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

In this moment the D-alix Data Center how it's going? And how it's working exactly?

apparently the d-alix data center has been working uninterrupted for 7 years, so I would say they are going pretty well  Cheesy
BlackJack-99

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

I have read the whitepaper, and I have understood why you have chosen Tenerife.
But, since I also believe that this project will grow up in the future, I have a question for you: did you find other places to build the wind farms or large areas where to deploy the solar panels? You cannot live only in the "Tenerife universe".
It's logical to think they will expand their wind farms based on the characteristics of the places. They can't build wind farm in places with low wind. I assume they will be based around the mediterean coast also, cause there is wind in all time of the year.

That's very suggestive of you. It all depends on how accessible they are amongst other logistics as regards looking at the Mediterranean region in terms setting up their wind farm.
I live in italy, there are many wide location where is simple and efficent deploying solar panels. And, i believe that the new government could support this kind of project, maybe they can get significant tax advantages.
But I think that Italy because it has a very complex and slow bureaucratic system, and surely more taxes will have to be paid compared to Tenerife. and as said before with the tax zec, in Italy there probably will not be this kind of tax.
sowiskates

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

I have read the whitepaper, and I have understood why you have chosen Tenerife.
But, since I also believe that this project will grow up in the future, I have a question for you: did you find other places to build the wind farms or large areas where to deploy the solar panels? You cannot live only in the "Tenerife universe".
It's logical to think they will expand their wind farms based on the characteristics of the places. They can't build wind farm in places with low wind. I assume they will be based around the mediterean coast also, cause there is wind in all time of the year.

That's very suggestive of you. It all depends on how accessible they are amongst other logistics as regards looking at the Mediterranean region in terms setting up their wind farm.
I live in italy, there are many wide location where is simple and efficent deploying solar panels. And, i believe that the new government could support this kind of project, maybe they can get significant tax advantages.
But I think that Italy because it has a very complex and slow bureaucratic system, and surely more taxes will have to be paid compared to Tenerife. and as said before with the tax zec, in Italy there probably will not be this kind of tax.

The south east coast of tenerife is very, very windy, I can certainly say that. Its crossed by the trade winds and also it barely rains there, all year long. That and the ZEC zone definitely gives it a +20
Ben111

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:58:26 AM

I was thinking that it would be useful to use the heat produced by the machines to produce energy through turbines, before cooling it, so as to be able to make the most of every single source of energy.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

I was thinking that it would be useful to use the heat produced by the machines to produce energy through turbines, before cooling it, so as to be able to make the most of every single source of energy.
I think that idea it's kinda complex and it needs more resources to be done. There are a lot of ways how green energy can be used to produce power and cool the system. Maybe using the sea waves power for producing the power and also for cooling. Well salt can be a problem but im sure there is a way around it. I have seen antminers in aquariums so why not try something similar.
SWWWITCH

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

The team looks solid and the idea is even more solid. Cheers for that, I got 100TGA during the pre-sale and I am excited for what may be coming.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Hello to all followers of the Toga project.
Finally I see in the world of crypto, a project that wants to use renewable energies for the operation of the miners.
The electrical energy consumption is a hot topic for the maintenance of the Blockchain, and with the Toga, we can define a new way.
We need to be careful with these innovative solutions, even if the technology Blockchain is young, needs innovation and ecological sensitivity.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

The team looks solid and the idea is even more solid. Cheers for that, I got 100TGA during the pre-sale and I am excited for what may be coming.
Very well, the prospects are quite impressive, hopefully we would see more investors notice this project soon.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

I think that idea it's kinda complex and it needs more resources to be done. There are a lot of ways how green energy can be used to produce power and cool the system. Maybe using the sea waves power for producing the power and also for cooling. Well salt can be a problem but im sure there is a way around it. I have seen antminers in aquariums so why not try something similar.

Just like you stated earlier, this may be requiring extra resources to accomplish this. So far, I would rather say let option be explored much later when the data center is operational
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

The project is seen as a long-term investment. Do not wait for the rapid profit of the speculator. It will take time

I wonder why you envisaged this project is a long term project, have you taken time to peruse through the website and whitepaper.
enigmatical

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

The project is seen as a long-term investment. Do not wait for the rapid profit of the speculator. It will take time

No your judgements are wrong just in case you didn't know, Togacoin offers alot of services from crypto-mining to electricity resale, app development to hosting and housing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: