Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My list of posts awarded merits, and awarded merits by me.  (Read 129 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

I'm grateful to LoyceV for creating this list for me, and you may like to look at some other lists that he has created in this thread -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4444830.0

I've reprinted the full list of post that I have awarded with merit, and the posts that gained merits for me. I hope that these lists will give new members an idea of forum policy ( well as it applies to me anyway ). You can view the list here -
The fullmerit history of Jet Cash

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

I'm grateful to LoyceV for creating this list for me, and you may like to look at some other lists that he has created in this thread -

I've reprinted the full list of post that I have awarded with merit, and the posts that gained merits for me. I hope that these lists will give new members an idea of forum policy ( well as it applies to me anyway ). You can view the list here -

Since I have joined this forum, you are most helpful persone I have seen. Nicely explained new merit system and it's used. Even you have create a great blog regarding merit system. I appreciate your hard work for this forum. Just I will say please keep it up and help us.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Fenya96

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

Thanks for sharing this! Already started going through it, and I will be trying to evolve according to your posts!

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeOTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ ListingCommunity
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

I'm grateful to LoyceV for creating this list for me, and you may like to look at some other lists that he has created in this thread
Congrats JetCash , I am happy that you and Loyce V  are included as Merit Sources

Since I have joined this forum, you are most helpful persone I have seen. Nicely explained new merit system and it's used. Even you have create a great blog regarding merit system. I appreciate your hard work for this forum. Just I will say please keep it up and help us.
+1 from me without any doubt.

Thanks for sharing this! Already started going through it, and I will be trying to evolve according to your posts!

No Buddy, You are not trying to evolve here, You are trying to adapt according to a particular user.
If you want to evolve then you need to read more , filter some and write less.

I am alive
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

I think it is worth pointing out that my awarding of merits is very subjective. I'm a grumpy old Englishman, and I have many traditional values. For example, I believe that Bitcoin Talk is a discussion forum, and I place heavy emphasis on text posts that can be scanned quickly. Modern education and Internet use seems to have reduced the importance of discussion, and relies more on the exchange of images. I place heavy formatters and image posters on ignore, but other awarders seem to like such posts, and they award merits to them.

Some of my awards may appear to be unusual, and I'll provide an explanation for a few cases.

- I awarded about 4 first posts by brand new members. I did this because I thought that the new member had a good approach to his membership, and I felt that he could become an asset to the forum. I awarded merits to encourage the members to continue with their membership.
- Some post may be considered as 'average' in quality, and the award may have been made to a group of posts rather than an individual one. If I looked at a members history, and I saw that he was an active poster with constructive comments, then the award was for his contributions rather than for an individual post. The post awarded may not have been the best of the bunch.
- I have given a merit to a few members for locking their threads after they had received comprehensive replies. One of the problems in the forum, is the posting of trivial comments of approval, or the repeating of previous replies in the thread. This can turn a decent thread into a spam fest. Locking the thread helps to keeps the forum clean, and I wish more thread starters would do this.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

You are after information and you really have the heart to contribute and help the "forum".if i were sir satoshi nakamoto i would hire you as one of the  staffs  here. Good Job, you deserve merits and those who are given deserves too.  Thanks for great ideas you share.
I also want to know more  about respected person here in the forum and show my respect also to them as well to those who share  accurate  information. 

You have stated about  newcomers,  so i would like anybody else to know that there is a guy whom i gave negaive trust for copy pasting my post. (check my trust history) .

fenzuijk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

Wow, it's very good. It seems that I can learn this and find experience from it. I hope I can get praise sooner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: