Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Storeplex 🛒 - Ethereum's eBay  (Read 10768 times)
Storeplex (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

I have never seen any project providing so much information about their project on the thread. That's definitely very much helpful in deciding about whether to invest in the project or not. Can you please provide some more links and examples where your team members have executed such projects in the past? I mean just interested in their execution capabilities of similar projects.

Our team has had varying experience in the game development industry, but none relating to past cryptocurrency projects. However, this should not be viewed negatively, as we are the first marketplace ICO to release a fully functioning demo (minimum viable product) that works on the Blockchain.

Yeah i agree that is indeed a good achievement that customers can test MVP before investing. Its a flaw with so many projects. Are you planning to hire some ICO advisors in your team?

Thank you. We feel our MVP which people can test is what makes us stand out from the all the other projects. Not only that, but it's a chance for the community to give feedback and help shape the future of the platform and e-commerce on the blockchain.

We have added an ICO advisor to the team in the last week, we'll be updating our team to reflect this soon Smiley
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Madhvi13

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

Are there investors from any country which are prohibited from taking part in the ICO?

Citizens of the US due to the current on-going situation with the SEC.

Yeah thats true. WHat about China? I guess china also forbid their citizens to participate in any kind of ICO activities?
Dzaky_Fikri

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:22:29 AM

when is the distribution of token sir?
salonilibra

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:40:55 AM

I have never seen any project providing so much information about their project on the thread. That's definitely very much helpful in deciding about whether to invest in the project or not. Can you please provide some more links and examples where your team members have executed such projects in the past? I mean just interested in their execution capabilities of similar projects.

Our team has had varying experience in the game development industry, but none relating to past cryptocurrency projects. However, this should not be viewed negatively, as we are the first marketplace ICO to release a fully functioning demo (minimum viable product) that works on the Blockchain.

Yeah i agree that is indeed a good achievement that customers can test MVP before investing. Its a flaw with so many projects. Are you planning to hire some ICO advisors in your team?

Thank you. We feel our MVP which people can test is what makes us stand out from the all the other projects. Not only that, but it's a chance for the community to give feedback and help shape the future of the platform and e-commerce on the blockchain.

We have added an ICO advisor to the team in the last week, we'll be updating our team to reflect this soon Smiley

I totally agree with you on this page. This should be very big boost in your sales that customers can test your MVP. First this will increase their confidence in the project, secondly like you said it will give you a chance to receive feedback on the MVP. Great you adding the ICO advisor in the team. All positive news coming for the project.
vishesh2009

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

What is the hard cap and the soft cap of the project?
jazzybitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Who are the main competitors of this project at this stage? I guess projects like STQ?

We don't necessarily view projects like Storiqa and Vestarin as competitors as they have been unable to perform, which questions their credibility. They have far larger and better funded teams yet they are unable to achieve what we have; a fully functioning marketplace demo that works on the Blockchain. If a small team of dedicated developers is able to achieve this, then why can't they?

Sorry I have just one more question on this. If someday Amazon decides to implement a system where they make payments through cryptocurrencies, would this be a threat to your project?
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

Who are the main competitors of this project at this stage? I guess projects like STQ?

We don't necessarily view projects like Storiqa and Vestarin as competitors as they have been unable to perform, which questions their credibility. They have far larger and better funded teams yet they are unable to achieve what we have; a fully functioning marketplace demo that works on the Blockchain. If a small team of dedicated developers is able to achieve this, then why can't they?

Sorry I have just one more question on this. If someday Amazon decides to implement a system where they make payments through cryptocurrencies, would this be a threat to your project?

We wouldn't see it as a threat to our project as accepting cryptocurrencies as payment is just one aspect of our marketplace. Through the use of blockchain, we would still be ahead of the likes of Amazon with respect to user security, fraudulent transactions and of course, fees. Sellers on Storeplex would still experience zero fees whereas Amazon sellers still get charged high fees regardless of what payments they accept.
salonilibra

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

Hey, I was trying test the MVP. I download Metamask and tried. Do I need some minimum ether as well in the metamask to test check the MVP?
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

Are there investors from any country which are prohibited from taking part in the ICO?

Citizens of the US due to the current on-going situation with the SEC.

Yeah thats true. WHat about China? I guess china also forbid their citizens to participate in any kind of ICO activities?

Chinese citizens would have to decide for themselves whether or not they want to participate in the ICO.
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

Hey, I was trying test the MVP. I download Metamask and tried. Do I need some minimum ether as well in the metamask to test check the MVP?

Yes you do. You can get some test Ether to use from here: https://faucet.rinkeby.io/
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

There is no soft cap for this project as we already have a minimum viable product released. The hard cap is set to 2,000 ETH for the Pre-ICO and 31,700 ETH for the main ICO.
salonilibra

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Yes you do. You can get some test Ether to use from here: https://faucet.rinkeby.io/

Ahh thank you so much..... No i will transfer from my own exchange account. How much minimum ether I need to have?
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

Ahh thank you so much..... No i will transfer from my own exchange account. How much minimum ether I need to have?

The Ether needs to be on the Rinkeby test network. It is not the same as Ether on the main network. I would recommend you get test Ether from the faucet link here: https://faucet.rinkeby.io/
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

Greetings, DEV's.
I suppose that this plan is quite a profitable investment at the moment!

It's not our decision to make on whether it's a profitable investment or not, it's yours. We have provided a functioning minimum viable product that works on the blockchain to demonstrate our competence and our seriousness.
salonilibra

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

The Ether needs to be on the Rinkeby test network. It is not the same as Ether on the main network. I would recommend you get test Ether from the faucet link here: https://faucet.rinkeby.io/
[/quote]

I see. Yeah now, i am being able to test the MVP. Thanks for clearing it Smiley
Madhvi13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:35:29 AM

There is no soft cap for this project as we already have a minimum viable product released. The hard cap is set to 2,000 ETH for the Pre-ICO and 31,700 ETH for the main ICO.

Have you made any previous arrangements with some institutional investors to buy the tokens if some part of your goal goes unsold?
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

Have you made any previous arrangements with some institutional investors to buy the tokens if some part of your goal goes unsold?

If funding is not successful via the initial coin offering, we do have other avenues to explore, such as personal contacts or a development grant.
Madhvi13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:45:50 AM

If funding is not successful via the initial coin offering, we do have other avenues to explore, such as personal contacts or a development grant.

Although, i totally believe that you will be able to achieve even your maximum supply, seeing the popularity this project is gaining. But its good, you have a plan B, since the markets are really bearish these days and many investors are not willing to invest.
Bedell_Il

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

The business will be successful.
Interesting website, impeccable design!  Good luck all!
Madhvi13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

Also, i hope that the project will move forward in any case. Right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: