Poll
Question: Bug test
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
test1 - 5 (16.1%)
test3 - 3 (9.7%)
1 - 14 (45.2%)
2 - 6 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much more fall is possible ?  (Read 3511 times)
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?

The current situation in the market is good.The price of bitcoin is moving forward.Hold you bitcoin,you can sell that bitcoin with the price of 8000 or 8500$ in few days.The power of bitcoin is the price will raise 500$ in a single day.And this is the main reason for increased in investors every day.
I would not say it is that good yet though as it seems the smart moneys are not even eyeing the market yet and with the wedge in place, it does not look like something they really want to dabble with yet.

However, we have to see how things will eventually happen in the long run, coupled with the sentiments in the market. If we get to see some pretty good moves and volume, we may as well see how things will play out to the upper side, otherwise, we are going to be in for a good ride moving down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

I do not think that prices will fall much now, this is right time to invest. After it reaches $10 k mark, it will double in next 2-3 months only.
Yes bitcoin will not going down so hard now once it reached $10k a big possibility to recover. Possible for that price may reach higher than today so good to buy during this time.

10K should be soon around the corner. Only some boost is required to btc or some best news somewhere from the world could help the btc to move upwards and we know that btc can rise very quickly like the way it falls. Also now it is showing some sign of recovery from now onward.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

I do not think that prices will fall much now, this is right time to invest. After it reaches $10 k mark, it will double in next 2-3 months only.
Yes bitcoin will not going down so hard now once it reached $10k a big possibility to recover. Possible for that price may reach higher than today so good to buy during this time.

10K should be soon around the corner. Only some boost is required to btc or some best news somewhere from the world could help the btc to move upwards and we know that btc can rise very quickly like the way it falls. Also now it is showing some sign of recovery from now onward.

if we based on the chart last year the good price is soon to come and i guess it will never hit 6k below for todays market because the 3rd quarter is coming that is what majority says if the 3rd quarter comes then the price is starting to boom again.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:18:48 AM

This question can't be answered exactly. Price is defined by marr, by supply and demand ratio and in theory price can move up and down without limits. And the corrections in price are part of Bitcoin volatility, so usual and periodical I would say.
Still I beleive that in current correction Bitcoin price will not go bellow 7000$. Probably will stay somwhere between 7000$ and 8000$ for another couple of weeks.
Exactly, who knows? Although, it sure seems like we are going to be going a bit down the more and possibly lower than $5000 if we break out below $6800 as the chances would somehow get even more glaring. It is a very hard thing to predict the market when there is a lot of indecision. I am not so bullish right now, and actually I tend toward being bearish in the short term, but time and trend will obviously tell what happens eventually.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:55:58 AM

No fall is possible anymore, we are picking up .Things are getting very stabilized now and everything is getting fine.Green days are here and the market is set to speed up.ETH and btc are already speeding at a powerful speed.All coins will rise up shortly.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

Actually, from the trends, the first and second quarter is where we see huge dips. But come the third quarter we see a more climbing price then a record breaking high on the fourth. I don't know about nownbecause we experienced an all time high and low in the just three months.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

No fall is possible anymore, we are picking up .Things are getting very stabilized now and everything is getting fine.Green days are here and the market is set to speed up.ETH and btc are already speeding at a powerful speed.All coins will rise up shortly.
I hope this drop is enough in here. hopefully this becomes the last bottom line of bitcoin. you're right these days the price is already stable in the range of $6500 and hopefully in the near future the price can pump up. it will make confidence in the market rise drastically
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

The fall is possible at any time as takeoff. It's the market that he's crypto currency as an actress, you never know what will happen tomorrow.
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

Some of the experts say, that we are right now facing the opposition of $7500, and if it will successful break through it we can see even lower price.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

Further drops of bitcoin price are still possible if there is an incident of hacking or any negative news on the cryptocurrency market. The hacking of the South Korean crypto exchange Bithumb for example, affected the price of bitcoin. The hack has also a direct impact to the other cryptocurrencies and the market as whole.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

I hope this drop is enough in here. hopefully this becomes the last bottom line of bitcoin. you're right these days the price is already stable in the range of $6500 and hopefully in the near future the price can pump up. it will make confidence in the market rise drastically

Lol. I won't get my hopes up if I were you guys. Though we're closing in on the all time low for this year, it's possible that we can go even beyond that. That's mostly how thr market's been the while year up to this point and even if it stats quite steady around 6.5k, there's always a big chance that the next movement would still be downwards

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

Perhaps bitcoin will reach some constant. And it will change at some time period to no more than 7-10%. In this case, it can become a convenient means of payment, cause now it isn`t possible with such jumps. But we must understand that it is still too early for such a development scenario, although later it is quite probable.

As for traders, for us, stability is the negative thing rather than positive because we are earning our profit from the differences in the process.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

I don't know, maybe they can touch at 2k again Smiley
We can not say that the price of Bitcoin will fall or will go up because the market is unpredictable and is not good these days foe sellers but for buyers. We have observed a little increase today as the value increased from 6.4k dollar to 6.8 k dollar and this is a necessary improvement at this stage. We are expecting for better future value and this is possible like past.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

In fact bitcoin of fall be it any big doesn't matter. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency of price rise to get out of that. It's how to reduce it hard to say.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Perhaps bitcoin will reach some constant. And it will change at some time period to no more than 7-10%. In this case, it can become a convenient means of payment, cause now it isn`t possible with such jumps. But we must understand that it is still too early for such a development scenario, although later it is quite probable.

As for traders, for us, stability is the negative thing rather than positive because we are earning our profit from the differences in the process.
Sometimes the price goes up, sometimes it goes down. That’s the best advice any smart person can give anyone in any market. However, the signs point less to a flatline and more to a gut-wrenching EKG full of ups and downs.The Bitcoin, however, is not dead yet.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?

I think it is really hard to predict for now. I believe that cryptocurrency is volatile and it is always changing so we must just go with the flow of it. Despite of it's fall, we must not panic about it for it will not help us make the tight decision. What we must do is just to have patience and wait for the right time to sell.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

That is great. I do not think we will fall anymore. We are rather rising. Look at ETH and Bitcoin that are going good in the market. They have been stable under the low price and are still demanded heavily in the market. This will lead to the boom eventually. Boom is normally for short time so a wise man will always make quick decisions to either cash or still hold.
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:45:40 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 11:39:13 AM by Noelnada

That is great. I do not think we will fall anymore. We are rather rising. Look at ETH and Bitcoin that are going good in the market. They have been stable under the low price and are still demanded heavily in the market. This will lead to the boom eventually. Boom is normally for short time so a wise man will always make quick decisions to either cash or still hold.

I think it's still possible to see the bitcoin price go briefly under $6000 but that's clearly the floor, it's close to the average price of mining bitcoin and many corporations and funds would rather buy Bitcoin than let it slide further I think. On the other hand I don't know about Altcoins, I think many of them could loose another 50% if BTC drops under $6k. But all this is very unlikely in my opinion, the most likely scenario is some more bleeding, a small bullrun/altseason and more sideways movement till the next cycle when BTC move higher for good (probably next year).

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

The question who everyone wants to know is this ,if everybody knows exactly what is it no one gonna be in loss at all, so  to say its very very hard to predict for long run ,it can be predicted for small duration of time, as per now bitcoin has been growing slowly but its growing and will continue to do so though  at slow rate.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

It's been under speculation that $6800 will serve to be the resistant point. Looking at the price drop now it has gone far apart from the speculated amount. As of now the price has fallen low to $6400 which will soon initiate a panic wave among the entire user community who have been much attached to the cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: