Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons why you must take risk in crypto market?  (Read 3311 times)
JessicaThomas58

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk

In investment, the risk is something that can always happen. The higher the profit, the higher the risk. It is important that you plan for the next step after the risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk
You know that in life taking a risk is good sometimes. It's hard to believe but it's true to take risk in some situation is needed not because you want to earn a lot of money but that is the way you to need to take a risk especially in crypto.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
zeger

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

Investing isn’t poker or rather it should not be a gambling game. If you go all in with investing in an asset or two, you are almost certain to lose everything or earn more than you expect.
Better you decide whether you want to make big money then you should take risk. If you are satisfied with what you are earning, then you need not to take any risk. It is completely depends on what you want to do.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

in my opinion, the reason why you have to take risks is in crypto market because with your courage to take the risk, you can get a lot of profit just by courage and patience, you can get success.
Petrogradka

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

Analyzed the situation in the cryptocurrency market. I came to the conclusion that more than 50% of traders risk thoughtlessly and lose everything! I've learned one simple rule: don't risk what you're afraid of losing!
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

in my opinion, the reason why you have to take risks is in crypto market because with your courage to take the risk, you can get a lot of profit just by courage and patience, you can get success.
For every success, there must be amalgamation of different resources and points. Like hard work, emotional control, best learning, better strategy, good morale and yes certainly better risk handling techniques. This combination never let you down if you are a sensible person and have got big and pure concern abbot trading and earning money. So good luck to every single person.
Holucoin10

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

Risk and Success work hand in hand together with Loss. The more the risk you are taking the more success you are liable to record. Yes, you must risk it to make it in the crypto industry. However, this doesn't approve of being nonchalant or carefree with funds/money. Develop some helpful strategies. Manage your risks properly. Be wise and stay at alert. The fact that you deal with risk in Cryptocurrency doesn't mean you should play it all out like that. It's just an awareness to be smart enough and to be logical in investment.
Holucoin10

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

Analyzed the situation in the cryptocurrency market. I came to the conclusion that more than 50% of traders risk thoughtlessly and lose everything! I've learned one simple rule: don't risk what you're afraid of losing!

First of all, a trader wanting to be successful must master the skill of risk management. This includes the wise attitude of never ever to go all in. What you should do, is excactly the opposite. Always trade with low percentages of what you own. Every trade includes the risk to lose money, so a single loss should never be too destructive concerning your total assets. Imagine you go all in and lose half of your Bitcoins in a clumsy single trade. Don’t ever let that happen.

So a wise trader always takes only a small percentage of his/her capital for a single trade and then splits that again in some parts for different entries and take-profit-levels.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

For me, the reason to take risk is that you'll be able to learn something new, and also you'll make a progress with that. In some situation, you must take risk to make a progress. If you take risk and the outcome comes, whether it's positive or not, you'll have a experience that you can turn into knowledge, and you can use it in your future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

The reason why people are taking risk on investing in cryptocurrency is due to its profitable price every time the market price is increase or dropping due to volatility and that is the reason why the demand in the market is always increasing.
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

I think all the things we do have the risk of each, usually the high risk is most likely to get a big profit
as for crypto trade in potential to generate lots of profits and of course a big loss too, but you can set the risk of loss when you want to trade for example the amount of capital, stop loss etc.
in trading certainly have the risk of online or offline must have it
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

Earning big profits in crypto currencies requires you to be a good crypto analyst and a good market observer. There is not any risk as long as you understand the market situation and take steps according to the market condition.

Besides, risk management is something you can take benefit of to reduce the probability of loosing in trading. Finally crypto evaluation for its profitability and liquidity is also very important and helps you make some good money.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

Actually you should not, this is not mandatory after all, this thing is just obvious in the world, that those who are taking risk they are usually more beneficial than those for performing without it.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

There are many ways to live without risk, no risk. But to do so, life too boring to not dare to confront the challenge. Before you venture out, you have to know what the immediate risk is, you need to accept it before doing it if it fails. Failure is mother's success.
Risk is considered to be the most important factor in one's life. If life is more risky then you will have more goals and may be more successful. I consider the investment in Cryptocurrency to be the most risky investment to date and I actually lost a lot of money when entering this market but I have great confidence and will live with Cryptocurrency.
Taking some risks in your life is very much necessary to bring some change in your lives and that you have to take this risk of investing in different kind of the crypto currencies as this will then help you in having more money. All you need to do is that you have to take all the necessary precautionary measures before taking such risks and that you have to deal with the situation carefully.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

Life itself is a big risk. You cannot be a successful person in any field without taking some dimension of risk and cryptocurrency market isn't an exception. However, you need to take calculated risk in this market to make some significant gains in this market
This is what I always say, even driving your car is a risk but it is one that you are willing to take because of the advantages that it gives to you, like the ability to move faster than with public transportation, this saves time and as we know time is money, but suddenly when it comes to bitcoin many people get fearful, yes there are risks but the rewards are incredible, even if I have not being invested in bitcoin for long I can see the benefits already and to me this is just the beginning since mass adoption has not happened yet.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

You know that in life taking a risk is good sometimes. It's hard to believe but it's true to take risk in some situation is needed not because you want to earn a lot of money but that is the way you to need to take a risk especially in crypto.
Nothing is risky as long as you are going on the right path, as long as you do not astray from the basics and necessary actions. Once you slip somewhere then you will pay the price for your wrong deeds because this is a very precious market and you have to look into everything that will keep you safe from risks so do not make unnecessary risks for yourself, following the guiding principles you will reach at your destination.
javierromero69follaculos

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:18:40 AM

There is nothing without taking the risks and you must do that.
Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

There are many ways to live without risk, no risk. But to do so, life too boring to not dare to confront the challenge. Before you venture out, you have to know what the immediate risk is, you need to accept it before doing it if it fails. Failure is mother's success.
Risk is considered to be the most important factor in one's life. If life is more risky then you will have more goals and may be more successful. I consider the investment in Cryptocurrency to be the most risky investment to date and I actually lost a lot of money when entering this market but I have great confidence and will live with Cryptocurrency.
Taking some risks in your life is very much necessary to bring some change in your lives and that you have to take this risk of investing in different kind of the crypto currencies as this will then help you in having more money. All you need to do is that you have to take all the necessary precautionary measures before taking such risks and that you have to deal with the situation carefully.
We always take risk, either we are doing trading in real life or we are going to trade in crypto currencies, in both cases there is risk involve in trading, and if we want to do make profit then we need to take risk.
mesagrandporrets

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

It makes the thread pointless because the question is so low and dumb.
LLooctor

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

Cryptos are equivalent to risks and you have to take the risk to earn some money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: