Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My new introduction faucet had been deleted for unknow reason and by anonymouss  (Read 96 times)
smiledove221 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

I'm new to the forum not long. After a short time joining, I accidentally surfed the web and found a faucet is quite interesting and attractive.
I usually go around micro earnings. So I posted a new faucet introduction. Just about half a day went by and I got an email that this topic was deleted for some reason by somebody anonymously. While I am quite sure that the article has put all efforts to introduce to the desire to help all and share some of the benefits I can do. I write a brief, easy to understand, clear article, insert link ref and non-ref and even do not forget to wish everybody a good day. I really put a lot of energy into it. Compared with other articles in the same category, I actually wrote quite detailed and complete. I really do not understand. Or they think I am spamming. And since I'm a newbie while I also see many newbie posts posted there as well. Or do I violated the rule? I am absolutely certain it is a very simple article and there is no rule violated, absolutely so.

Unfortunately, I can rewrite full content of deleted article. I am very really really upset and disappointed now, when I started sharing and not just sitting there waiting for the results of others, my hope was destroyesd. Is there any injustice here, or is it just a mistake? Or somthing else

As it happens, it does not make me want to share useful thread again. Since maybe my next attempt will faded into the air and disappear no long after has been published. So sad for first time joining this community. A low impress - I must admit Sad

https://imgur.com/Sp3wIKm
https://imgur.com/dUAplFO
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
incryptico

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

Don't bother yourself with faucets, they often are some kind of scam.

I'd look more into bounties and airdrops, if you're not yet.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

insert link ref and non-ref
~Snipped~
Or do I violated the rule? I am absolutely certain it is a very simple article and there is no rule violated, absolutely so.
Yes, you did and most likely it had something to do with the "ref link" (even though, you had a "non-ref link" as well):

4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1]

Read other forum rules.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀