Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡  (Read 32580 times)
az4ureal

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:05:13 AM

Hi guys,

I am no longer eligible for the Airdrop, looks like i forgot to join the forum and threrefore missed the latest round.
If i register, i believe i should be back into the Aidrop, am i right?  Huh

thanks for your help.

All you need to do is to register on the forum. In as much as you have not missed 3 ADs in a row, you don't need to re-register on the discord channel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

Newbie still have the opportunity to participate in STAKER airdrop, many people are still quite lucky. Today, many Jr. members have been downgraded to the newbie because the new rule requires at least 1 merit.

With the new rules everything is fair and square with everyone. The airdrop is now based on Bitcointalk Activity points and everyone now is responsible on the amount they will receive.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:27:58 AM

Staker Token Post-Airdrop Community News

Hello! Good Morning Everyone. Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog, The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we will feature the airdrop results of Staker Token airdrop project.

Airdrop #13 has been successfully completed. 40,000 Staker tokens has been shared by a total of 210 active airdrop participants, This number was 53 Members lower compare to last airdrop rounds. One major reason for the low turn out of airdrop participants is some people are not paying attention to the weekly airdrop rules and for this airdrop round many people failed & forgot to register in staker official forum...READ MORE
Ashabi

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:28:50 AM
Merited by az4ureal (1)

I missed out again in AD13. I think this might be helpful for others.
1. Always read the rules and digest it.
2. Try to ask some questions on the rules even though you understand but to be sure you are doing the right thing.
3. Always crosschecke your activities if you have followed the rules.  Check your entry again... Something might be wrong with the network without your awareness. Then, you will realised that you have missed something you thought you have done.
4. Don't desert the support channel, engage the admin and by going their once in a while, you will realise that your experience will increase rapidly, this is because, you will have asses to different challenges and solutions.
5. 24hrs to the end of the bounty or AD week, go back to check your entry, you might have missed something.

I this no5. Was the reason why I missed last AD, I have done everything except that I did not retweet one of the official tweets.
I hope this is helpful

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:45:35 AM

Newbie still have the opportunity to participate in STAKER airdrop, many people are still quite lucky. Today, many Jr. members have been downgraded to the newbie because the new rule requires at least 1 merit.

Yes newbie can still participate. Staker admins quickly updated the rules to accommodate participants and its a fair rule as well.
Ben4real

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

2. Try to ask some questions on the rules even though you understand but to be sure you are doing the right thing.
3. Always crosschecke your activities if you have followed the rules.  Check your entry again... Something might be wrong with the network without your awareness. Then, you will realised that you have missed something you thought you have done.
4. Don't desert the support channel, engage the admin and by going their once in a while, you will realise that your experience will increase rapidly, this is because, you will have asses to different challenges and solutions.
5. 24hrs to the end of the bounty or AD week, go back to check your entry, you might have missed something.

I this no5. Was the reason why I missed last AD, I have done everything except that I did not retweet one of the official tweets.
I hope this is helpful

It is always painful when one missed airdrop. I really appreciate you for the guidelines above and I hope participants will follow suit to guide against missing this wonderful airdrop in the future
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

Staker Airdrop Round 13 is Successfully Over

There were 210 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11cN4fZwQ1D_Ufim4_8pSvmiIaTZZh3jfIsEpV_Yq3dk/edit#gid=0

Great ! Thanks team i got my tokens for this round airdrop, participants quite decrease because of new and improve of system validation.

No room for abusing, No room for cheaters!

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

I hope this is helpful

Problems with bounty hunters nowadays is they are too lazy to read the rules for the airdrop.

Always keep in mind that every week there's a possibilities of new rules being introduce by the staker team. Like last week many didn't register in the forum and they got skipped.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

I hope this is helpful

Problems with bounty hunters nowadays is they are too lazy to read the rules for the airdrop.

Always keep in mind that every week there's a possibilities of new rules being introduce by the staker team. Like last week many didn't register in the forum and they got skipped.

This is the experience that will help them pay more attention in the next round. Not only the airdrop but also the ICO must pay attention to the changes in rules.
az4ureal

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

I hope this is helpful
its always painful to miss out due to little oversight and not that you have not meet other requirements. You have learn from experience and I do hope others will learn as from your guidelines.

eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

I hope this is helpful

This is the experience that will help them pay more attention in the next round. Not only the airdrop but also the ICO must pay attention to the changes in rules.
Yeah, make sure guys that you update yourselves in the new rules cause we have adjusted and improve the new rule for this week airdrop on wards. because of the adjustment of ranks we need too.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

Im coming back to staker token project next week its been 4 weeks since i took a month long vacation.
Staker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

New rules have been set for AD14 & complete all the rules to be eligible for the airdrop.

Discord - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN
az4ureal

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

Im coming back to staker token project next week its been 4 weeks since i took a month long vacation.

Since you have missed out for more than 2 ADs in a row, kindly be informed that you will need to register again on Discord. Also thlry to read the rules and follow strictly. Welcome back

Ashabi

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

I hope this is helpful

Yeah, make sure guys that you update yourselves in the new rules cause we have adjusted and improve the new rule for this week airdrop on wards. because of the adjustment of ranks we need too.
Thank you all, I have learn more than before

Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:41:11 AM

you need to reregister again all your info in #bot command and make sure to follow the new rules, so you won't skipped
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

Welcome back! In order to participate you need to register again and read the rules. 4 weeks is really long and staker accomplished alot. Smiley if you have any question feel free to ask in support channel.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

Significant changes in AD14 have been reported on the Staker and Discord forums! There was a significant decrease in AD13 because some people failed to meet certain requirements or even read! There were also important changes here in BTCTalk, adding up all this, there are great chances of there being less participants precisely due to lack of requirements or attention to reading! The rank will no longer be considered but the activities here in BTCTalk?
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

Airdrop Round 14 new Rule Commenced. Kindly visit the discord channel for the revision of new rule for participants to be eligible for this round.
Nice to heard that announcement and thanks for this reminders. but I get new rules thanks in advance.
Ashabi

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

Significant changes in AD14 have been reported on the Staker and Discord forums! There was a significant decrease in AD13 because some people failed to meet certain requirements or even read! There were also important changes here in BTCTalk, adding up all this, there are great chances of there being less participants precisely due to lack of requirements or attention to reading! The rank will no longer be considered but the activities here in BTCTalk?
Yes and it might end up affecting the lazy people or people with less activities here on bitcointalk if the requirements is eventually peg to certain no.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: