Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Unitus(UIS)🔒ULTRA SECURE🔒Multi-AUXPoW - CPU/GPU/ASIC Mining✅Fair Distro  (Read 17020 times)
GlobalBoost

Activity: 444
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:40:36 PM

I just left this message on another thread an then saw this one. So I am posting it here. Hope to see you guys in Frankfurt.

Hey guys,
I always give Unitus a shout out when on stage speaking at these blockchain conferences. Really appreciate merge mining with you guys. Would be great if we could get (back?) on the official pools.
I'll be speaking in Frankfurt Monday and Tuesday July 25-26 at the World Blockchain Summit. Another of my companies "Wild West Crypto Show" is the official media partner. I'll be interviewing everybody!

If any of you would like to come let me know I got you.
Would love to help you guys any way I can. Ping me if anything.

All The Best,

Bruce Porter, Jr.
CEO GlobalBoost
+1 202 436 6577
Telegram user: BrucePorter
http://twitter.com/NetworksManager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeamUnitus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

I just left this message on another thread an then saw this one. So I am posting it here. Hope to see you guys in Frankfurt.

Hey guys,
I always give Unitus a shout out when on stage speaking at these blockchain conferences. Really appreciate merge mining with you guys. Would be great if we could get (back?) on the official pools.
I'll be speaking in Frankfurt Monday and Tuesday July 25-26 at the World Blockchain Summit. Another of my companies "Wild West Crypto Show" is the official media partner. I'll be interviewing everybody!

All The Best,

Bruce Porter, Jr.
CEO GlobalBoost
+1 202 436 6577
PMed Smiley
vkin

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

Hey guys,

All The Best,

Bruce Porter, Jr.
CEO GlobalBoost
+1 202 436 6577

Awesome! This is definitely the year for UIS.
TeamUnitus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:35:22 PM

Unitus July 2018 Monthly Update!

https://medium.com/@teamunitus/unitus-july-2018-monthly-update-5adae46c0bca
SoulRey

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

I read the monthly news very pleased with the impatience of the implementation of PoS.
But also there were questions about how many coins will fall from the PoS, how many coins should be to the PoS began to work ?
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

Hi;

Congrats for the new ANN thread. I am waiting Q3 for the PoS announcement.

Kind regards
SoulRey

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

Hi;

Congrats for the new ANN thread. I am waiting Q3 for the PoS announcement.

Kind regards

I can say that here everyone is waiting for the launch in the 3rd quarter of PoS, there are still about two months to wait
TeamUnitus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

I read the monthly news very pleased with the impatience of the implementation of PoS.
But also there were questions about how many coins will fall from the PoS, how many coins should be to the PoS began to work ?
Hello Soulrey! Good questions. The amount of coins that will fall from PoS will correlate to the current UIS block reward at that time. There should be no minimum to get PoS to work, but the more UIS you have the better the chances.
TeamUnitus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

BlockBid Exchange Update!

Through BlockBid, we will have SEVEN (7) different UIS/Fiat trading pairs! This way, you will be able to trade UIS with the following popular currencies:  USD, AUD, CAD, NZD, JPY, EURO & GBP.

BlockBid is currently on track for opening in end of August/September

Make sure to sign up now for early access https://blockbid.io

https://twitter.com/blockbid_io/status/1023034072048840706
TeamUnitus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

[Noob Friendly]EasyGuides for EasyMine - How to start merge-mining UIS!

https://pimovietc.github.io/EasyMineGuides/
gadgetino

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:48:23 PM

this is something like verge? the multialgo mining option can be a good thing for the coin because it gets more and more types of miners into the game.

TeamUnitus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

this is something like verge? the multialgo mining option can be a good thing for the coin because it gets more and more types of miners into the game.
Yep, exactly. We are quite similar to Verge in regards to multialgo with a few differences.

We both have 5 algorithms. However, all 5 of our algorithms are AUX-PoW (merge mineable - Very secure & energy efficient) and can be mined by either CPU, GPU or ASIC. Very versatile. Doesn't really matter what hardware you have. Verge is not AUX-PoW and does not have any CPU mineable algorithms like the 2 we have

Multialgo combined with the versatile merge-mining should attract a lot more miners as we get more and more UIS merge mineable coins on the official pools

tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

sent pm to join translation bounty.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
TeamUnitus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

CryptalDash KYC

If you have not done so yet, please remember to fill out the CryptalDash KYC.

Step by step instructions are here: https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/a-step-by-step-guide-to-completing-the-kyc-at-the-cryptaldash-exchange-872b863bdfdf
SoulRey

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

Hello Soulrey! Good questions. The amount of coins that will fall from PoS will correlate to the current UIS block reward at that time. There should be no minimum to get PoS to work, but the more UIS you have the better the chances.
Yes I know the more coins the more often falling from PoS.
I would also like to know the minimum number of coins for PoS, and how to participate in testing if possible ?
You are still testing new wallets as well as the blockchain itself.
TeamUnitus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

Unitus August 2018 Monthly Update!

https://medium.com/@teamunitus/unitus-august-monthly-update-32f04fffdc79

"Mobile Wallet: We are currently in talks with a mobile wallet developer for a virtually unhackable mobile wallet on an electrumX server that does not store private keys. Private keys are only stored on users’ devices. They are currently on android with ios coming soon."
TeamUnitus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:17:59 AM

Mobile Wallet Update!

We have came to a deal for a virtually unhackable mobile wallet on the google play store that does not store your private keys. Members of the core team have already put up the majority of the cost. We just need 0.1 BTC more.

As a pure community project with 0 premine, ICO or developer tax, please donate whatever you can to the following bitcoin address so we can make this happen: 19jUej9HHPkoEW6PdWpi4NrFxPhbW9kuMA.

Donations of any size are much appreciated
SoulRey

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

Good news, I wish you good luck in the development and rapid implementation of PoS Grin
Bee Cho Chen

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:42:01 PM

Mobile Wallet Update!

We have came to a deal for a virtually unhackable mobile wallet on the google play store that does not store your private keys. Members of the core team have already put up the majority of the cost. We just need 0.1 BTC more.

As a pure community project with 0 premine, ICO or developer tax, please donate whatever you can to the following bitcoin address so we can make this happen: 19jUej9HHPkoEW6PdWpi4NrFxPhbW9kuMA.

Donations of any size are much appreciated
A mobile wallet would be great for Unitus. This definitely needs to happen
arch365

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:04:43 AM

we need some good news from the dev in this bear market
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: