Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 04:03:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin merchants - how much business do you have?  (Read 856 times)
nmat

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 08:41:02 PM

Are there any merchants (online or physical) that want to share how many bitcoin payments they receive on average? Companies such as BitcoinNotify/Bit-Pay may also share some numbers if they want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcbaby

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2011, 10:55:14 PM

Are there any merchants (online or physical) that want to share how many bitcoin payments they receive on average? Companies such as BitcoinNotify/Bit-Pay may also share some numbers if they want.

Isn't that the million dollar question these days?

http://www.btclog.com/uploads/FileUpload/e6/9cc97eb4c91db1ec5fb30ca35f0da8.png
Write an excellent post on btc::log and you just might win 1BTC in our daily giveaway.
btc::log is the professionally managed and community moderated Bitcoin Forum
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2011, 11:03:48 PM

Before mybitcoin.com failed we were doing about $500 a month.  Now after we are doing almost nothing.  I do notice that I have had less business when the exchange rate is low.

nmat

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 11:15:09 PM

Maybe. Does anyone know the answer? I have never seen any volume numbers. Not even from Meze Grill.

Before mybitcoin.com failed we were doing about $500 a month.  Now after we are doing almost nothing.  I do notice that I have had less business when the exchange rate is low.

Thanks for the input. I didn't know your store. Here is another QR-Code that you might want to put into a t-shirt Wink
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2011, 11:23:12 PM

Maybe. Does anyone know the answer? I have never seen any volume numbers. Not even from Meze Grill.

Thanks for the input. I didn't know your store. Here is another QR-Code that you might want to put into a t-shirt Wink

Thanks!  I saw yours first, but also saw the non-commercial restriction on it, so I did not use it.  It is impressive how much a QR can be altered and still work!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.