Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Hadron with your browser  (Read 171 times)
ledsgo (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

Hi everyone,

I just started mining Hadron with my browser and I wanted to share my experience.

The process is quite simple:

(1) Post your device configuration and browser at: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142232.4220
(2) Join Telegram: t.me/HADRONofficial
(3) Create a Dashboard account: Hadron.cloud

When approved, login on their website and press the "start mining" button in the mining tab.

It doesn't seem to use more energy than just keeping your browser open. Using a surface pro 3 and firefox, I will be mining around 40 Hadron in the first day. You can find more info on their telegram on how you can mine faster by upgrading your echelon.

Hadron is building an AI marketplace platform for human and machine-powered enterprise tasks. It connects the demand for computation and tasks with a large user and device population to get enterprise tasks done in an efficient manner and at a very low cost.

They are still in their pre-ICO testing phase but mining now will get you real tokens that will be tradable later. You can find a review of their upcoming ICO on Cryptobriefing.com/hadron-ico-review-decentralized-ai-marketplace/

Have a nice day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tzahnke

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:04:11 PM

I totally agree! Hadron is one of my favorite blockchain technologies right now; I always said, if Ethereum has smart contracts, Hadron has genius contracts, because of the AI involved. I even tried some of their AI contracts; the ones that are currently available can take an image and process it; unfortunately you can't upload the image to Hadron, I had to put my images on Dropbox and give the contract a link, but it's a pretty good app they have going! I signed up for Hadron last May, before the big Hubble Space Telescope news broke. And because I'm totally blind, I managed to convince them that I didn't need to join Telegram; Telegram is a challenge for us blind folks; I'll stick to Facebook, Twitter and Bitcointalk, thanks. But I've praised Hadron plenty on Facebook and Twitter, and by the end of 2018 I was in echelon 1! I have over a thousand Hadron, and I really hope that, with this Hubble Space Telescope partnership, that Hadron will become one of the big coins by 2020 or at least 2021. The mining process is my favorite. Even though Ethereum is a smart contract platform, the mining is still just proof of work (and I hear they plan to go to staking in a future update). Well, the Hadron mining process is the actual computation required to make the AI programs work, and I think that is the way "mining" on a smart contract platform should work; the miners perform the computations required to run the dApps; Hadron got it right! So I am glad I was able to sign up in May, get approved in November, and rise up the ranks all the way to echelon 1 in December; Hadron does everything right when it comes to a blockchain project; they have a working platform we can actually use ... and they haven't even done a token sale, at least yet! I only know a few other token sales, upcoming ICOs, etc. that have a live platform/chain already, and I am always filled with joy when a blockchain platform has a working platform already.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: