Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the better way to frozen assets?  (Read 188 times)
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

the best way to save assets is to convert them into fiat and then you store them in the bank, but if you still intend to invest then ethereum seems to be a good place.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

sell and go back to fiat (not fiat named altcoins such as Tether but fiat itself because stable coins such as USDT have a lot more risk although they don't look it!).
the main reason for that is that you should never hold something (an asset! if we can call it that) which is highly volatile and manipulated. we have seen time and time again that altcoins/tokens got pumped big time in a week and then died right afterwards. holding these things is never a wise choice unless you like losing money.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Hello cryptoworld! I need to know what is the better way for frozen my assets? I want to keep the meaning of the assets, the best option is to convert them into fiat or do they know some currency with significant stability? I want to know your opinion.

Best reagrds.
I think it would be very safe to convert them into fiat, then move again if you want to trade, that's a good strategy in my opinion.

that would take so much of your time, money and effort, remember, you will always need to pay for your transactions and everything. it is better to convert your coins to tether. tether is always stable and will never go down or up to its standard which is $1.
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

In my opinion, freezing assets is only necessary in large quantities of a currency where it does not have the liquidity to sell them or by own option to save for a possible increase. Maybe we can have the option to reduce this in other currencies to insure the values for a while, but it can be risky, so the only currency for freeze is Bitcoin.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

The high possibility is that you are losing money and want to switch to fiat currency to avoid more losses right? The sincere advice is that you should exchange all cryptos into USDT as the best way to freeze assets. USDT is a crypto-based on fiat currency, so the exchange rate is always USD 1, you can relax exchange to USDT then hold until the cryptocurrency market recovers.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

Hello cryptoworld! I need to know what is the better way for frozen my assets? I want to keep the meaning of the assets, the best option is to convert them into fiat or do they know some currency with significant stability? I want to know your opinion.

Best reagrds.

The answer in your problem are very easy mate, to frozen your asset i recommend use your local wallet in your location and learn the safety of this wallet for your easy access to convert into fiat if you need it to use. but the most reliable and secured to frozen your asset with have strong key try this online wallet platform nexybit use for trading but you can put your bitcoin asset there to frozen.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: