Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmillex a complete exchange platform ICO - Recommended  (Read 115 times)
jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:33:28 AM
Merited by fortunecrypto (5)

Bitmillex - an ICO project which is a cryptocurrency platform that is more than a mere exchange. It's the most complete and secure cryptocurrency exchange in the world.

Why I recommend this to everyone?

There are lot of crypto exchanges operating online now but this has unique features compared to other exchanges which made me interested in doing research about the ICO project.

Features:

Security - The most advanced security and hosting protection in partnership with the world’s best cybersecurity and web services providers. Features also a multilayered wallet protection and online:offline fund ratio maintenance.

Peer To Peer Market - Buying and selling of BTC and Alts between users, on the platform using most convenient means such as paypal, debit and credit cards, direct account transfer, gift cards, money transfers and more.

The Bitmillex Revolutionary Debit Card - A system designed to give instant access to exchange wallet balances through an accelerated top-up process that converts BTC to fiat for encashment on atms or to be used for online payments worldwide.

Can find more features if you visit their official website: https://www.bitmillex.com/

Here's a comparison of Bitmillex to other exchanges:

They have what it takes, also the team of developers are actively doing great to make this project successful. The Bitmillex has team of experienced people from different fields of I.T, Lead,Software Designs and Architecture, Business Development, Blockchain Evangelist and etc which is reliable as well as people can trust fully. They also partnered with big companies such as Amazon Web Services and many others.

Visit the site https://www.bitmillex.com/ for more & complete information about this project. I highly recommend this project to all investors because of the believed that this platform has it all and very promising.

Did you visit their official website?
What are your opinion?

Desclaimer: The author is new to world of ICO's but this is a personal study, observation and recommendation about Bitmillex.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: