Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12616 times)
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

Aside from Bitcoin WPP Energy is a good contender a new renewable energy platform which is already implemented to partnered countries to solve the energy crisis . With a reliable team of experts on energy sector that makes in more promising that they can deliver it throughout the globe in the future !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

Addition to the platform (Ethereum, EOS, LISK), financial (Stellar, Ripple) and exchange coins (BNB, KCS, BIX), I would also suggest to invest in security coins like Quanstamp and Tierion, since security has been one of the most important topic in blockchain and many companies invest in this topic.
JohnTycoon

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Obtaining altcoins or currencies today might keep being a mostly interesting investment if we are thinking about the long term growth for ethereum and coin offerings. Some promote a accurate choice and consulting experts beforehand.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

If you are looking for a good investment for long term, I do suggest investing not to cryptos because "most" of the market value of tokens are not stable making it a risky investment due to changes on their market value from time to time. But if you prefer cryptos aside from Bitcoin which would be a good long term investment, Ethereum is the best choice. Ethereum have its market  value confinuously growing from the fast two years.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:51:55 PM

Yes, now you can buy everything from the top altcoins for long-term , the price is so low that the entrance is almost risk-free.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Dumoren

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

Ethereum may be a superior decision. Since Ethereum is the most encouraging digital currency in the market today, and has a decent group and task, I figure it will have better improvement later on and interest in it will be a magnificent decision. However, the last decision is yours.
xemkolp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

You can consider putting into some altcoins. Altcoins can be exceptionally profitable,but I would disclose to you that not all altcoins are honest to goodness. You should accordingly abstain from putting into a trick coin. There are loads of good coins in the crypto space. Simply examination into them by concentrate their whitepapers, group, guide, tech and some other significant data that probably won't be in their whitepapers. A portion of these coins can even give here and now benefits, yet in addition take a gander at the long haul prospects.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

There are many good portfolios for you to invest, with growth that continues to increase consistently from year to year. The community that continues to grow and also keeps growing demand makes them successful in reaching its bright future. Like ethereum, stellar, there, neo and eos their development continue to increase until their platform is trusted to be built in the ICO.
Charlessui23

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

Of course ETH and NEO. But you can also trade short for EOS, XRP, IOTA, LTC, etc. I think there are many other altcoins that will appear instead of these altcoins.
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

Ethereum i think is the best after bitcoin. Many are investing on it and they have gained more profit than any other coin. Next would probably monero. That two awould be a great thing thing to be invested in. Also do some research first before putting your money on them. And if you were ready for the fluctuation of prices in the market, you can go for it.
Vyewad

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

in the event that you need a long haul venture then I would prescribe to you to put resources into some altcoin that has gigantic potential and can give you numerous future advantages like ETH
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

Some coins although not so known are also worth investing for long term. But the most required characteristic I would be looking at this coins should be its usability and the teams effort to bring the coin to the market. I saw some coins not even moving as if nothing happens and as a result they will drop in value after their ICO. So it would be hard to just wait for this type of coin that is without real effort and support from the team. Or if you would want to make your investments not so risky, maybe you would want to try the known coins like ethereum.

Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

We still have so many other good altcoin you can invest your money on starting from Ethereum which has good potential to grow and they are also stellar lumen too has future because of its own blockchain and dgb too.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

I believe in Ether, it must achieve its goals, the main thing is to believe in it. We will wait for the rise, time will show everything and put it in its place. Grin Cheesy Smiley Wink Wink Smiley
Me too. I think BTC is cool but when you don't have that kind of money and don't want to sell your house, you should invest in the second best coin - Ethereum. It's much more affordable.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
Here's a great link for you: https://www.investinblockchain.com/long-term-cryptocurrency-investment-strategy/ This is on how and what to invest in.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

For me a side for bitcoin i also use ethereum for holding a years. Because ethereum and bitcoin are almost same thats why ethereum has great potential in the future
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

As for now i will choose NEO and LYL,
this 2 are underrated now and with the potential they have and development they can go more than 1,000 percent in the future.
not for a long long time but in less than a year.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

You should do a lot of research and have a balanced portifolio to have most profit from long-term holding. I would include such coins and tokens as Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Zcash, Ethereum, NEO, Cardano

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

Invest in other altcoins, like XRP, Neo and Cardano.
All of these alts are back to last autumn prices, so why don't you buy some of them for cheap price?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

I suggest you to invest in Ethereum, NEO, NEM, Cardano  and EOS because they are all potential altcoins and will compete in terms of Smart Contract platform. I also believe that this coins will dominate the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: