Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12616 times)
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

for   platform  coins   i   would  say   etherium because  it  is  really  good  and it  is  exactly  for   the  long  term  period  i  think  it  will make lots  of  profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

Hello! I think you should consider investing in ethereum also because beside bitcoin eth is one of the greatest coin to invest in.
uptown04

Activity: 107

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

hiii ,  apart   from   the   bitcoin    for  long   term   i   can   suggest  you    litecoin  it  is   very  good coin  and  seems  that it  has  the bright  future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

In addition to bitcoin, if you turn to altcoins, then I invest in NEO, ADA, EOS. You can also look at the Ripple. These coins can, without the growth of Bitcoin, give a good upward movement.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
stas.dron

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

The best choise you can do is ethereum of course. This is the currency numer two after bitcoin and you will have your profit in the future
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

I see that the majority of people advise either the broadcast, or what they wear on the signature. I recommend you walk a few pages deep into the Altcoin Discussion thread and review the latest comments on the currencies in question.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

I think Ethereum would be the best choice to invest in besides Bitcoin for long term. Ethereum is considered as the king of alternate cryptocurrencies and is one of the most widely accepted coin in the financial market. Right now, the coin has a market capital of $21 billion and has the potential to cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018. Etheruem has one of the best development teams behind it and great successful projects. Also, not only a great investment asset, the coin can also be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications. It is a great coin and you can consider investing in it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

Investment is not just crypto. I think housing investment is mandatory. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency other than bitcoin, I think ethereum is a good choice for the long run. Because ethereum is second only to bitcoin.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
BBbill

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

We find unique market opportunities and together with our group we pump the price of coins up massively by buying in at the same time. When the price is up and outsiders take notice, we sell the coin at an inflated price. This way coin prices spike up between 100%-200% in value within hours and you will be first to know. Check out some of our most recent investments. - t.me/iblockchainglobal
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

There are many coins which do have a good future, especially platform coins and exchange tokens will boom in the next bull run as their purpose will take them to greater heights. I see good future in GoChain, its more decentralized, scalable ad faster.
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

Cardano will be very nice there because its potentisl is so large and it will take time for this coin  to become really developed and valuable, so you have a chance to get a profitt from this.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:54:51 AM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

I suggest ETH and Ripple, this coins are promising in the long run, when it comes to ripple, it is fighting to be on the #2 spot in CMC, so you better buy some of this coins and hold on for some time.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:19:27 AM

I think many option if we want to investing our money beside bitcoin. If we decide to invest in altcoin, many good altcoin with working product and worth to hold for long term. But beside cryptocurrency, we can invest on gold or others precious metal

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

There are more than 1,000 coins in this market, so you should spend more time researching which coins are often discussed, because those are your preferred targets. Otherwise, so many coins will make you feel dizzy.

Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

Invest in the top 20 cryptocurrencies, it contains the most expensive projects, they work great and will grow with the market. Of altcoins I want to highlight the NEO, just because I keep it and consider it the best on the market.
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

Yes . You can invest in ETH, NEO and some other top altcoins. This is good for long term investment. Because this altcoin has a great project for the future. I believe that this will bring a lot of profit if you keep and patiently wait for high prices. The market is falling and investors are buying and holding until highs come back.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

Investing in stocks can be one of the good investment if we are going to exclude cryptocurrencies. Aside from stocks, i believe long term investment in mutual funds, long-term bonds and ETFs are among the investment that needs to be consider.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

don't just bitcoin. but take a look at the many small altcoins also started creeping up even its value rising high enough. ripple highlights this in quite some time because of his Ascension that is quite remarkable. I think to go in it is quite promising for the long term.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

if you want to invest long term, of course you should invest on ICO since many good ICO are still launching today, divide the investment into ICO that really worth to invest.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
In addition to investing in BTC, you should try studying the coinage such as ETH, BCH, NEO, and LTC. Some coins that I think is great for long-term investment. Because I also have a great experience when investing in coins. A few coins to give me a profit and until now I still holding coins. And I plan on going to sell it at the end of this year.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: