Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shit engineering  (Read 161 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:17:05 AM

This is what happens when you a shit at your engineering job:

Sam Cole - broke
Guy Corem - broke
Jihan Wu - multi billionaire.

All 3 were similarly disposed a few years ago as head of a mining equipment company.  Cole and Corem build shit products and failed.  Wu made good business decisions and cleaned up.  Wu knows what the fuck is going on.

Is is any coincidence that both Cole and Corem are small blockers and Wu is a big blocker?  Wu understands this shit - that's why he is not bankrupt like those other two buffoons.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:03:28 PM

It doesn't matter how big engineer you are. The matter is how far you can see with your business eyes to trace the demand. I believe Wu has been successful in determining this and get the success. I think traders also to be so in making investment decision.
isaac_67

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

I didn't actually get whatever you said. I'm hoping others to answer to clarify.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

This is what happens when you a shit at your engineering job:

Sam Cole - broke
Guy Corem - broke
Jihan Wu - multi billionaire.

All 3 were similarly disposed a few years ago as head of a mining equipment company.  Cole and Corem build shit products and failed.  Wu made good business decisions and cleaned up.  Wu knows what the fuck is going on.

Is is any coincidence that both Cole and Corem are small blockers and Wu is a big blocker?  Wu understands this shit - that's why he is not bankrupt like those other two buffoons.

Yep. When you all think about is money and not about your business then it would likely end to a failure and also you're going with it.
Jendral22

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

I can not say that Wu is smarter than the two guys. many of the factors that made Wu a success, not only came from Wu's brain, Wu could have a valuable support, and it could be that support was never gained by Cole and Corem.
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

Based on this people should have some patience because every time is not go the same way based on this many tough time may come but you should have some patience based on this its true their performance is disappointing for us also this will be discourage people .
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

these three people you mentioned And they are professional in the engineering field, base on the level of operation, it takes level of understanding to go ahead, and also apply new techniques to solve a problem ahead. Good job.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

Cole and Corem being small blockers isn't a coincidence because they haven't used their heads well in order to succeed. If they have exerted more effort maybe they would also be a big blocker like how Jihan Wu is now.
I can not say that Wu is smarter than the two guys.
Wu is definitely smarter than those two because he made good decisions in order to gain support from his supporters.
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

From my perspective i think it can happen. Because they are also human. Sometimes their decision and product will be failed.
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

I think Jihan Wu understand the technology better than the other too and for this he succeeded. He might have a better busuness strategy and more knowledge about technology.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: