Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project taken over by new developer.  (Read 473 times)
SpydrZero (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:44:35 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2020, 08:24:39 PM by SpydrZero

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221130

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinbraker

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

What are the plans with this token and what is the difference with all the other 0x tokens?
CryptoMan007

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

This is very nice . POS is new idea for mineable tokens.
Good luck
eldookae

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

you have to put in your private key for your ethereum account to mine...?
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

i see the website of this project is very explicit and clear in detail.
this making me believe this project will have an important effect on the advancement of cryptocurrency technology.

blockaid.net

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

this sounds like a nice project... good luck devs!
bitbandit01

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:11:18 PM

you have to put in your private key for your ethereum account to mine...?

You have to put your private key into a local .ini file on your mining rig which is read by the mining software and used by the Infura API.  Obviously it would be wise to use an eth wallet dedicated for this purpose and which only contains a small amount of eth to cover gas costs.  However the key will be as secure as your local system is and it is wise to lock-down mining rigs as much as possible anyway.

This wont be an issue in the very near future once difficulty rises to the point that mining pools are developed.  But if you are willing to do so carefully you can take advantage of solo mining at very low difficulty.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:06:41 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 06:28:37 AM by wilberthh

No premine, no ICO, sounds good. Then the only way to get this coin is through mining? I think it would be better if there is some kind of faucet sites to get this coin. Also, a bounty thread would be awesome! just my opinion though. Anyways, all the best to this project! will definitely stick my attention into it.

EDIT: Just joined the discord and just realized that this coin is already on exchanges. My apologies.
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

this is good I feel interested to try this because Skorch does not require intrusive access and transactions are not linked to personal identity
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

Hello everyone, people. I recently discovered this project, but Skorch already seems to me very promising. It combines the main attributes of a successful project - transparency of objectives and accessibility for investment.
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

Hello everyone, people. I recently discovered this project, but Skorch already seems to me very promising. It combines the main attributes of a successful project - transparency of objectives and accessibility for investment.
Hi dude. Yes you are right. Skorch is actually a very unique project. Starting with a site where everything is clearly laid out and outlined, and ending with a road map that shows us what goals will be achieved and at what time. Are you planning to invest here?
Appyaak

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

Hi dude. Yes you are right. Skorch is actually a very unique project. Starting with a site where everything is clearly laid out and outlined, and ending with a road map that shows us what goals will be achieved and at what time. Are you planning to invest here?
Yes, of course, I will. But I have not decided on the amount that I will invest here. But, as far as I understand, you will first need to mash a certain number of tokens. The main profit will be thereafter.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

Yes, of course, I will. But I have not decided on the amount that I will invest here. But, as far as I understand, you will first need to mash a certain number of tokens. The main profit will be thereafter.
This should be done as soon as possible, while ETH is relatively cheap and at lower costs it is possible to get more coins.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

This should be done as soon as possible, while ETH is relatively cheap and at lower costs it is possible to get more coins.
I also liked the idea that you can get it all with the help of a processor. And much will depend on the number of threads in the processor. For me it's good - I have a multi-threaded processor.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

I also liked the idea that you can get it all with the help of a processor. And much will depend on the number of threads in the processor. For me it's good - I have a multi-threaded processor.
Well, well, you're lucky. Now there are all conditions for profitable extraction - low price for ETH, a good computer. And, as I understand, you still have money for investment.
JSON

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

I see that team is really going to revolutionise the market, such features like no founders awards (it deserves respect) and no ICO make me believe they are very serious and don't want to waste time. Good luck!
Metaton

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

Intriguing. I would like to know more about Keccack256 (you say it mimics the bitcoin mining algorithm, sounds interesting), can somebody advise me some articles? Can't find info about it on the website and even in the Internet.
Vercruzy

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

I love the idea of eliminating extra purchases, masternods, etc. There are many newcomers on mining market, however many of them need as simple and laconic processes as possible (me too), so your project is very inspirational for me and my friends who want to start mine bit afraif of all these difficulties.
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

You call Skorch a payment solution. Am I correct In assuming it can be used in every possible e-commerce businesses using payments? What about interaction with fiat and other currencies?
Vercruzy

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Well, I'm reading whitepaper and I can say that as a newcomer I didn't realise it until I read that no pre-mine means no developer fees. Also I like that we can mine using cpu and gpu.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: