Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Assassin's Creed Publisher Is Making The Next Generation Of NFT Games  (Read 157 times)
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 02:06:17 PM

This would be such a rush for crypto and a win-win situation for the parties concerned. Mainstream adoption is on its way
Especially for the NFT adoption and it's not only assasin's creed but motogp already prepared a game that will be supporting NFT. That would be a very good thing to see that if more and more game developers interested to use NFT features. This could attract more demand in the future
There's a lot of crypto gamers here in this market so this can be a great adoption and a perfect timing now that NFT are booming. I can't wait to see the result of this adoption, and can't wait to play the good games and earn money at the same time. This will probably attract players, and hopefully more game creators will look into this market as well.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2021, 02:14:29 PM

I recently purchased their latest release of Assassin's Creed. The Viking-related storyline, Assassin's Creed Valhalla. It's a pretty fun game, and they have kept updating most of the content with bug-related stuff and improving it. I hope they would allow some trading system or collectible with the game itself. With rare finds that possibly lead to a trading space to be acquired or something and profit.

It wouldn't be a long time when they release something valuable to different players and the opportunity to earn while playing is the best IMO.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 04:36:54 PM

Gaming giant Ubisoft continues to explore the possibilities of blockchain gaming, from NFTs you can share between games to token taxes for charity.

In brief
  • Game publisher Ubisoft recently released the crypto fantasy soccer game One Shot League with Sorare.
  • The Assassin’s Creed and Just Dance publisher is exploring ways to bring its big franchises to blockchain.

The blockchain gaming world is largely populated by startups built specifically to pioneer the burgeoning industry of crypto games, whether it’s Immutable with card-battler Gods Unchained, Sorare with its popular fantasy soccer platform, or Sky Mavis behind the Pokémon-inspired Axie Infinity.

However, there is one very big exception: Ubisoft, one of the largest traditional game publishers in the world, and the storied brand behind mega-franchises like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Just Dance, and various Tom Clancy-branded shooters. The gaming giant, which has dozens of international studios, first signaled its interest in blockchain technology by unveiling a proof-of-concept prototype called HashCraft, a crypto-infused riff on Minecraft, in 2019.

Read full article for inspiration DECRYPT

Wish they could develop a game were mining is infused. Or a Role playing game which the drops are crypto currencies. Or some game that if you've reach a minimum playtime rewards you with crypto currencies. At least gamers could play at the same time gain valuable cryptos. But I guess it's almost impossible because, whenever I tried playing high resolution games and running my miner at the same time it crashes or a lag occurs.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: