Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15641 times)
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

Until now Ripple has not proven a better price, but achieved a pretty good achievement because it managed to occupy the second position under Bitcoin in Marketcap. Will the Ripple price reach above $ 1 ?? I think nobody knows this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:15:58 AM

Today, Ripple already enjoys well-deserved support from many major crypto market participants. It is a truly functional and useful technology for the successful development of the global financial system, with fast transactions and good development potential in the future.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

Ripple could be more profitable and have most profit at the next time if you want hold and save it right now, you can start buying or investing at ripple with lower price and sell at higher price.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

Ripple is one type of altcoin that is now more widely known because it is now ranked second of crypto coin, of course this makes this coin more popular and I am sure this coin will be able to develop better for the future
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

In order for Rippl to win and move into a price increase regardless of the bitcoin price, too much effort from the Rippl development team is needed. Another important emerging market conditions. I hold a 15% Ripple in my portfolio. Ripple can successfully go and develop in different ways.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:27:24 AM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?

I am fully convinced of the good prospects for the development of Ripple in the future. This is really successful and useful altcoin, which is already used by many large crypto market participants. Today, XRP has found its support among large financial institutions and Google, which confirms its huge potential.
BITC Resources

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:34:14 AM

will ripple become $0.10 ?
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:41:37 PM

Despite the existing difficulties in the crypto market, I really still believe in the huge potential for the successful development of Ripple in the future. The coin really has excellent chances for stable growth and price increase. I now invest about 20% of my money in the purchase of XRP.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:14:41 PM

Despite the existing difficulties in the crypto market, I really still believe in the huge potential for the successful development of Ripple in the future. The coin really has excellent chances for stable growth and price increase. I now invest about 20% of my money in the purchase of XRP.
Definitely it will be right to develop, because he has his own layer of servicing the financial sector. In addition, the main investors of the project are the developers. Based on this, this business will have good prospects.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:32:15 PM

Ripple itself is a very good and strong project for this market. It is a project related to banking and money transfer system. They already in partnership with many banks. So e of them are trying to implement the technology as main course. Some of them are trailing them for future use. So I think ripple has great opportunity in upcoming future. But the problem is ripple is so much centralized cause it is backed by banks. And in near future maybe it will run by banks. For this reason people whole like crypto currency don't like ripple so do I. But as a project or technology ripple is good and revolutionary. So I think it has a great future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Stella_btc

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:27:07 AM

I realize all crypto currencies have experienced very drastic decline during the bear market, including Ripple (XRP). However, there is something special in Ripple that it tends to be easier to rise again with significant increase after falling. This advantage can be utilized to gain profits.

Ripple is a very good investment, and for now it will be of more value/importance to day traders, because on a little rise, there will be some profits to gain.
So this means, the Ripple price prediction should go the positive way. You can convert XRP to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.

To the holders, it is a good coin to keep in store for sometimes, because its move will be smooth and will have good outcome when the bare market is done away.

XRP is one of the best coins now in my opinion, of course now is the right time to invest in it. from XRP we can make more profits compared to other coins
Bitknick

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:43:30 AM

I don’t think so, although the team is working hard to push the coin into many areas, it still seems to me that the coin will not go so far up!
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:06:32 AM

I think ripple is a good investment, the problem the coin have now is that it has not gotten is stability  but Is going to be a great investment in future.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:30:17 PM

Ripple certainly can increase higher, now he has shown an increase even if only a few percent.
he deserves to invest he has great abilities, so he can compete with Ethereum.
Future Ripples might be profitable with big ones, so this is a good time if you start investing now.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
prestigio74

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:07:07 PM

I think that Ripple, as usual, will follow the situation on the market, as soon as there is growth, so the coin will begin to rise!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
benjamin11

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:15:37 PM

I think so. I always believed that ripple is one of the best crypto out there. Its been in the market for a while now and it shows its potential during the previous bull run. Right now, the value of ripple is very low which is actually a good sign because it means profit when the market fluctuates, so its better to invest now.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:27:44 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
Well I think at today's price to invest very well the price dropped 2 times , and I think in the near future ripple can show good growth, you just have to wait for this moment!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:22:06 AM

I really respect this cryptocurrency because they do not cease to pay attention to their product. It is important to understand that ripla has tremendous technical support from the community. But the only thing that disappointed me - this is how they artificially raised the price of their cryptocurrency and a couple of days ahead of ETH. I think that's a mistake.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:44:13 AM

News of a coinbase listing didn't help much, still trading at a low price. If it happened during a bull market it would have pumped 50% at least. Could be an oversupply issue

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:48:03 AM

Ripple can increase its value so it is also beneficial for those who want to try their best.
for the near future I don't think he can raise prices, Ripple needs time to increase its value because he also needs a process.
he can also take Ethereum's position even though Ethereum can take it back, but at least he is strong to compete and increase his value.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: