Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:07:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have 20$ AmEx BB for BTC. Becareful, I could fuck you over - its REVERSIBLE  (Read 106 times)
KryptoTronic (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:42:47 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 12:53:21 PM by KryptoTronic

I have $20.19 on my Bluebird card, amd need to get a decent price on the equivalent in btc....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

I have $20.19 on my Bluebird card, amd need to get a decent price on the equivalent in btc....

Do you concede that credit card transactions are reversible and that people should exercise caution if doing a trade with you?

KryptoTronic (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

Do you concede that credit card transactions are reversible and that people should exercise caution if doing a trade with you?

Are you implying your any safer because  you have more gold coins?  Which, since we must be speaking to and for thise who o not consider things, or may be new - is an indication that this member may or may not be held in higher regard in both knowledge of and application in using bitcoin.  May or may not, seems tricky Mr. Tronic, why can't it just be one or the other gee golly?

Well little Suzy Coin, if Mr. Timelord here is who he says, then heay very well be giving a warning that any member using the forums should have read 5 ways by now, via sticky or other threads and topics, and just gooey warningness.   Let me just say though litttle Suzy, a persons bling and trust is no way to be sure if the opinions or advice they are giving is worth one of Uncle Sams Greenbacks, or worthless.  See little Suzy, beimg N unregulated currency there are a schmorgasborg of pitfalls one might find themselves in, especially if you assume that account, and all that shiny merit on display, with those green eyes saying, "Trust me Suzy Coin." what really just happened was a Senior member taking a big dump all over the person who might have helped me outs good intentions.  Hopefully, as with any other method of purchase using bitcoin you take precautiins not to fuck yourself, or lube yourself up fer the fuckin....  lets face it little Suzy Coin, there is a lotta big dicks walking around these parts fucking tiny little assholes like you and me.   Why I was bitlested no less than 4 times before I grew none the wiser, allowed a fifth, and went to some counseling and read some stickies - ensuring I could have every chance at my butthole being given  an advantage and not being taken one. 

Tomorrrow class, we will cover smart ass replies, and how far is too far.  Remember kids, the guy your giving cash to can beat your ass and take your nano ledger - there is not any safe way to do anything on this planet, especially whem dealing with a Bluebird American Express and currency unregulated...

So to answer your question.   No, no I didnt consider it and usually don't cause its not my style, whether that is good or ba d I go with how the person makes me feel, the ratings and feedback, and whatever else one might glean knowledge about the trade from.  However, I shall imfornation the public with enlighterment from high below the fiatspere: There is always a chance that I could reverse the charge, or dispute the bluebird to bluebird payment I send you.  And if you fuck me Im going to do exactly what Timelord's aged and sage wisdom has alluded to doing and charge that tight little asshole of yours a new tax bracket.

Thank You Timelord.  Now - were you offering assistance in the matter or merely neighborhood watching?  Either way, good duty, now you may break and take one while I consult with Vod over whether or not I was out of bounds.....

Vod, oh Vod Darling!?   Did you see what that awful aristocrat Timelord did to my peachy squeeks button hole?  I've never been so puckered, except when HiDevin (Hi Devin) was found playing naked with that other cryptoboy outside of school that one day?

Ridiculous I know...  Such is the life of a pre-paid debiteer..

*Noted and Reflected Upon In An Overly Compensated Satircal Delivery*

After 17 years together my wife and I are going separate ways and so Im a little "fuck you world" with everything, and hope you understand.  Paxful will have a good deal soon enough, amd if it does before this hits, I will lock the thread.
Im not gona chargeback unless you someho manage to fuck me - which we sgould be able to avoid because yes, escrow - also will be noted upon and utilized, just not elaborated on as much.....

Have a nice day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: