Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service Offered] High Quality Content Services -- BTC Operated Business!  (Read 1101 times)
bitcerto (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:24:41 PM

Do you own any type of business with an online presence? Do you want to get more organic traffic from Google and more engagement on social networks? You need the right content!

We're not talking about low quality spam SEO trash. We're not talking about spun Wikipedia clones.

We're talking about the type of content you can build a business on.

Content Kung Fu is a team of researchers, writers and editors dedicated to delivering high quality content that builds brands and authorities. We're a new company, so I can't throw an impressive resume at you. Yet. However, every member on our team boasts several years of experience in their respective fields. Writing samples are available upon request.

Let's be honest -- word count is meaningless. That's a spam/trash way of looking at online content. Instead of billing by word count, we do things a bit differently. We split up content in four primary categories. Yes, word count is involved because that is the way the industry works (unfortunately). However, simply reaching a word count limit is not our goal.

We go for impact. Effect. Power.

Kung fu masters of old didn't do 1000 kicks just to do 1000 kicks. They did 1000 kicks to create a single masterful strike.

Here are the Four Limbs of the Content Kung Fu System. (I know how cheesy it is to say it like that, but come on. It makes things a little more fun.)

Cornerstone Post (~1000 words): Cornerstone posts build blogs that matter. A cornerstone post is all about factual information that is relevant to your industry. They’re massive posts action packed with information your audience needs to know to become your customer.

BTC/post: .135

Connection Post (~500 words): Connecting with your audience is vital to establishing trust. These posts provide information in an emotionally important way. They might be funny, endearing, inspirational or otherwise memorable.

BTC/post: .073

Conversion Post (~700 words): While still not overtly ‘salesy’, these posts aim to convert your readers into customers. They present a persuasive case for taking whichever action you desire.

BTC/post:  .095

Guest Post (~700 words): These posts are published on other blogs with a link back to your site. We will identify ideal target blogs and create posts specifically for them. You then simply contact them and provide a pre-written guest post. They’ll love it.

BTC/post: .093

Every article is edited by two separate editors before you even see it. Once the order is sent to you, you'll have unlimited revision requests (you won't need them).

Yes, we're not the cheapest. You don't pay .0001 BTC for an article and build a business with it. However, if you pay the right price, you can fill out your online presence, become an authority, engage your audience and really make the most of your traffic.

We will also accept LTC, PPC and USD (via Paypal). BTC is preferred. Prices listed on this forum will be honored. This post will be updated should there be a dramatic change in value.

You can piece together whatever types of content you desire or you can choose one of our plans. You can place your order on our site through our Buy Content page (http://contentkungfu.com/buy-content), or just message me here! Comments are also acceptable.

Note about Content Kung Fu and BTC: This is not the first business I've built. However, it is the first business I'm attempting to build that operates within the mainstream space (internet marketing, content creation, etc.), yet is powered 100% by BTC. Help me make my dream a reality. Support Content Kung Fu however you can. If you don't need content, but you're interested in being involved, let me know. Or just keep us in mind and suggest us to some friends. I'm thrilled to be apart of the BTC community and I'm magnanimous about bringing my specialty to it.
bitcerto (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:12:44 PM

Rates are negotiable for regular/larger orders.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: