Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch Tone Vays desperately trying to keep the price going down  (Read 245 times)
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:55:20 PM

Well, i do not see anything wrong happening with what he is saying, first of all we should've known by now how to do technical analysis on our own as well as fundamental analysis, for some what he is saying might sound crazy, to some they keep in following him, but at the end of the day, it will be within our judgement on what we must do, not all of us had invested at the same time, i guess that will be a big part of your decision in the future, but if he is preparing for the worse to come, I doubt it, we should all have a plan already on what to do with our investments, whenever it goes up or down.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

The market has bottomed and this is how proper trend reversals look like, but Tone Vays, trader with a big following, claimed $4900 as the best case scenario for a bottom.

I predict that he will start FUDding as much as he can to not be wrong. He was wrong at $7500 being the bottom for 2017 (we know it was $20k) and he will be wrong with the 2018 bottom again, even if he did a decent job at predicting a bear market longer than a lot of other people were claiming.
He is always going to be wrong. Some of these guys that keep saying baseless bullshit and trying to look for probabilities of things happening so as to tell you they told you so. No one can predict anything at this stage, and I believe the market may still have more to come in terms of bottom.

One thing for sure is that however the market is going to end up playing out, only time and trend will show us. Even if we get to see any little uptrend now, we are still going to be forming a lower low and a lower high until we see otherwise.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: