Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What factor influenced the development of cryptology  (Read 214 times)
Vs225655 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

In my opinion, there are many factors for development, but the main ones are this
Low level of trust to:
1) state regulation bodies
2) traditional financial intermediaries

After the abandonment of the "gold standard", the value of a monetary unit began to be formed more to the trust of the current management of the country (or to a separate legal or physical person, if it is "private money"). The domestic value of such a currency partially began to create the population, paying taxes in this currency, thus "filling" the value of a paper bill, and losing its own accumulation, when the "objects of trust" made incorrect decisions. This statement is also valid for the board of directors of financial institutions, which, having a certain level of customer confidence, receive financial resources for management.

Instead, the value of cryptography (with the exception of the laws of demand and offers) is created by the complexity of the release algorithm and is supported by the transparency of the calculations
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

The value of the cryptocurrency depends of the mining costs that were paid to mine one coin of that cryptocurrency+market supply and demand+the level of defence the blockchain has against hacks and 51% attacks.I don`t think that the term "cryptology" exists...

carlozharz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

I agree with you, the state or government agency factor greatly affects the advancement of crypto, the current crypto regulation in each country is different, but crypto keeps growing and demand is also increasing, if every country approves crypto and makes rules about crypto, then this will be more interesting and growing.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

The value of the cryptocurrency depends of the mining costs that were paid to mine one coin of that cryptocurrency+market supply and demand+the level of defence the blockchain has against hacks and 51% attacks.I don`t think that the term "cryptology" exists...

The term Cryptology does exist. Though often referred to as cryptography. Here's a definition below:

Cryptology, science concerned with data communication and storage in secure and usually secret form. It encompasses both cryptography and cryptanalysis.

Source for Definition

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3594

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

I believe that gold-covered "gold standard" currencies are the solution to most economic problems and if linked to the cryptos it would be great.
In these currencies, gold will replace the guarantor of those currencies "Price" and the encryption "Blockchain" will be the criterion of transparency.
Until then, the Bitcoin is a good option against all central currencies, but it is terrible as daily use. "makes it an investment."

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Vs225655 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

I agree with you, the state or government agency factor greatly affects the advancement of crypto, the current crypto regulation in each country is different, but crypto keeps growing and demand is also increasing, if every country approves crypto and makes rules about crypto, then this will be more interesting and growing.
  Well now, just the opposite, the crypt does not grow and falls. And this factor just affects the formation of cryptography today. Although more and more people are starting to invest in a cryptic despite the floating rate every day
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

The dollar rules the world. Nobody likes it and many States want to get rid of dollar dependence. America no longer serves as a world leader. For this reason, confidence in the dollar is declining. In power in all countries many corrupt officials and embezzlers. The US encourages this and, through its control over its dollar contributions, has a political impact on the world. Ordinary citizens suffer because they have to pay for the luxurious lives of politicians. It seems to me that this is the main reason for the popularity of cryptocurrencies. But after the exchange began to support the policy of KYC interest in cryptocurrency decreased. Now there is an outflow of large capital so the price is reduced.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

It is also said that Satoshi has the vision of creating a peer to peer technology for transmitting the money. I guess this all started with the bitcoin where he created the crypto like that to have most secure and safe transaction. He always visioned to create limitless and fee less currency which he did at the end.
I think this was the only greatest emotional inflicting factor behind the creation of such crypto space. Later we know how the stuff started to work out with different platforms and the little seed of Satoshi grew to big tree today.
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

It is also said that Satoshi has the vision of creating a peer to peer technology for transmitting the money. I guess this all started with the bitcoin where he created the crypto like that to have most secure and safe transaction. He always visioned to create limitless and fee less currency which he did at the end.
I think this was the only greatest emotional inflicting factor behind the creation of such crypto space. Later we know how the stuff started to work out with different platforms and the little seed of Satoshi grew to big tree today.
From what I have read, I have the same view about the reason for creating cryptocurrency especially bitcoin by Satochi. But unfortunately, events seems to have been derailed the original purpose of that dream. The great idea have been hijacked by the so-called whales who have turned it to a provisional profit making agenda. No one is interested in actualizing the great dream of the the developers, but creating great volatility that have attracted the government bans, regulations etc.
On the other hand, because the technology is decentralized, fraudsters have jumped in creating scam tokens and ICOs thereby extorting the unsuspecting public of their hard earned monies, again making the government step in to protect the citizenry from such fraudsters by way of regulations.
Not to overlook is the constant hacks.

Vs225655 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

From what I have read, I have the same view about the reason for creating cryptocurrency especially bitcoin by Satochi. But unfortunately, events seems to have been derailed the original purpose of that dream. The great idea have been hijacked by the so-called whales who have turned it to a provisional profit making agenda. No one is interested in actualizing the great dream of the the developers, but creating great volatility that have attracted the government bans, regulations etc.

At the moment, there are a lot of millionaires (whales) in the world. Who just think how to increase their incomes. Therefore, as soon as there is something interesting on the market, they are starting to buy it is already possible. Therefore, it is difficult for ordinary people to escape to the summit.

On the other hand, because the technology is decentralized, fraudsters have jumped in creating scam tokens and ICOs thereby extorting the unsuspecting public of their hard earned monies, again making the government step in to protect the citizenry from such fraudsters by way of regulations.
Not to overlook is the constant hacks.

And different Iso here as I will always be kidalovo. Until someone comes up with a platform to make that no more. Is there really a state to intervene and will filter them, or people themselves will learn to distinguish between bad Iso
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

In my opinion, there are many factors for development, but the main ones are this
Low level of trust to:

After the abandonment of the "gold standard", the value of a monetary unit began to be formed more to the trust of the current management of the country (or to a separate legal or physical person, if it is "private money"). The domestic value of such a currency partially began to create the population, paying taxes in this currency, thus "filling" the value of a paper bill, and losing its own accumulation, when the "objects of trust" made incorrect decisions. This statement is also valid for the board of directors of financial institutions, which, having a certain level of customer confidence, receive financial resources for management.

Instead, the value of cryptography (with the exception of the laws of demand and offers) is created by the complexity of the release algorithm and is supported by the transparency of the calculations

I strongly agree with the opinion above, it is true also the transparency of the value of the value system crypto must be included, hopefully the government really pay attention to it as the basis of the security of the user crypto not only pay attention to tax issues alone, if that problem is certainly noticed of course the role of government will be anticipated by all penguna crypto and very enthusiastic for the sake of comfort together, successful for all of us
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

All is truly said. The most important factor that pushes cryptography to development is distrust of government. But now thanks to cryptocurrencies, people can decide for themselves what is more important for them.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

Low level of trust to:

In my own opinion, As the technology grows even more as the year goes by, same as the cryptocurrency, the block chain will be having faster transactions and fee's will be cheaper so i think that the development of cryptocurrency will be depending on the technology.

Semleho

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Progress and technological development
This is something people can not avoid.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

The quest to provide solution to sending and making payments across borders with fast,timely,low rates was necessary and ways to do it simply resulted in the development of this great technology. One of the great technologies of all time is cryptocurrency. This is great and aweasome invention.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

Low level of trust to:

News is the only factor that directly affects crypto. If there is bad news that all countries banned bitcoin then surely the crypto market will also end. The news is really dangerous but sometimes it is very beneficial for crypto

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:16:57 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:35:41 PM by Hydrogen

Well remember, there is something known as a "caesar cipher" utilized by Julius Caesar to protect messages of military significance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_cipher#History_and_usage

There was also something known as the enigma machine utilized by germany in World War II.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine

Wartime encryption could represent yet another prime motive behind development of cryptology. The necessity of armies needing to communicate and for those communications to be less vulnerable to interception than plaintext.

The internet could represent yet another main factor behind development with the role technologies like SSL and https provide to internet e-commerce. The necessity of transmitting sensitive information such as credit card numbers and personal information across open channels without them being too vulnerable to interception.

If we're discussing crypto currencies, one prime motivator behind the development of bitcoin was the 2008 economic crisis.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

Progress and technological development
This is something people can not avoid.
The increasing facilities and the increasing interest of the people is also responsible for the development of crypto currencies. I think that in modern time the demand for crypto currencies will continue increasing  and people will even increase their interest in crypto currencies, which will be more easy for them to use online currencies instead of fiat currencies.
Vs225655 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

The increasing facilities and the increasing interest of the people is also responsible for the development of crypto currencies. I think that in modern time the demand for crypto currencies will continue increasing  and people will even increase their interest in crypto currencies, which will be more easy for them to use online currencies instead of fiat currencies.
  So this is a very interesting idea. It seems to me that people will come to the cybercrime every day, and here you can earn some money. One minus is that these new people, most of them do not want to understand the crypt - and, accordingly, there will be a lot of fake cryptographers.
Yelosita

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:41:40 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:29:12 PM by Yelosita

The main factor is trust. Without trust in this world, it won't work perfectly, including bitcoin. There are still many countries that reject bitcoin to be used as a payment instrument in their country, for different reasons. Bitcoin is also difficult to implement in poor countries because of the limited communication infrastructure including the internet. So the intellectual level is still very low, Euro or sterling they never knew. Moreover Bitcoin, digital currency.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: