Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZNCoin[Secured-Fast-Untraceable][Platforms][POS 60%][NO ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]  (Read 23641 times)
xenrinkashime (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

<A PROOF OF STAKE>

#The proof of stake was created as an alternative to the proof of work (PoW), to tackle inherent issues in the latter. When a transaction is initiated, the transaction data is fitted into a block with a maximum capacity of 1 megabyte, and then duplicated across multiple computers or nodes on the network. The nodes are the administrative body of the blockchain and verify the legitimacy of the transactions in each block. To carry out the verification step, the nodes or miners would need to solve a computational puzzle, known as the proof of work problem. The first miner to decrypt each block transaction problem gets rewarded with coin. Once a block of transactions has been verified, it is added to the blockchain, a public transparent ledger.

#The proof of stake (PoS) seeks to address this issue by attributing mining power to the proportion of coins held by a miner. This way, instead of utilizing energy to answer PoW puzzles, a PoS miner is limited to mining a percentage of transactions that is reflective of his or her ownership stake. For instance, a miner who owns 3% of the Bitcoin available can theoretically mine only 3% of the blocks.

#Bitcoin uses a PoW system and as such is susceptible to a potential Tragedy of Commons. The tragedy of Commons refers to a future point in time when there will be fewer bitcoin miners available due to little to no block reward from mining. The only fees that will be earned will come from transaction fees which will also diminish over time as users opt to pay lower fees for their transactions. With fewer miners than required mining for coins, the network becomes more vulnerable to a 51% attack. A 51% attack is when a miner or mining pool controls 51% of the computati onal power of the network and creates fraudulent blocks of transactions for himself, while invalidating the transactions of others in the network.

#In addition to Bitcoin, Litecoin (LTC) also uses the PoW method. Nxt (NXT) is an example of a cryptocoin that uses the PoS method. Some coins like Peercoin (PPC) use a mixed system where both methods are incorporated. As of May 2017, Ethereum (ETH) is in the process of completely switching from a PoW to a PoS system.

Very good review of Proof of Stake.
Did you wrote this yourself ?

Proof of Stake is also not perfect...
but for Zencoin I think it PoS is better atm

Cool review

▌██ ━ ZNCOIN ━ ██▐ Lightling Fast Transaction ▌█▐ PRIVACY COIN ▌██ ━
PLATFORMS ▌▐ POS 60% ▌▐ NO ICO ▌▐ AIRDROP ▌▐ BOUNTIES
━▌ ━ WhitepaperAnnouncementDiscordTwitter ▐━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Airdropmya

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

<A PROOF OF STAKE>

#The proof of stake was created as an alternative to the proof of work (PoW), to tackle inherent issues in the latter. When a transaction is initiated, the transaction data is fitted into a block with a maximum capacity of 1 megabyte, and then duplicated across multiple computers or nodes on the network. The nodes are the administrative body of the blockchain and verify the legitimacy of the transactions in each block. To carry out the verification step, the nodes or miners would need to solve a computational puzzle, known as the proof of work problem. The first miner to decrypt each block transaction problem gets rewarded with coin. Once a block of transactions has been verified, it is added to the blockchain, a public transparent ledger.

#The proof of stake (PoS) seeks to address this issue by attributing mining power to the proportion of coins held by a miner. This way, instead of utilizing energy to answer PoW puzzles, a PoS miner is limited to mining a percentage of transactions that is reflective of his or her ownership stake. For instance, a miner who owns 3% of the Bitcoin available can theoretically mine only 3% of the blocks.

#Bitcoin uses a PoW system and as such is susceptible to a potential Tragedy of Commons. The tragedy of Commons refers to a future point in time when there will be fewer bitcoin miners available due to little to no block reward from mining. The only fees that will be earned will come from transaction fees which will also diminish over time as users opt to pay lower fees for their transactions. With fewer miners than required mining for coins, the network becomes more vulnerable to a 51% attack. A 51% attack is when a miner or mining pool controls 51% of the computati onal power of the network and creates fraudulent blocks of transactions for himself, while invalidating the transactions of others in the network.

#In addition to Bitcoin, Litecoin (LTC) also uses the PoW method. Nxt (NXT) is an example of a cryptocoin that uses the PoS method. Some coins like Peercoin (PPC) use a mixed system where both methods are incorporated. As of May 2017, Ethereum (ETH) is in the process of completely switching from a PoW to a PoS system.

Simple copypasta from here: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/proof-stake-pos.asp
Anyways, PoS is definitely the way to go now as all the new cryptos and mainnets are doing it (EOS, ICX, etc..), as it is way more efficient and encourages people to hold their coins to increase their stakes.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Verethraghna

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:31:39 PM

<A PROOF OF STAKE>

Simple copypasta from here: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/proof-stake-pos.asp
Anyways, PoS is definitely the way to go now as all the new cryptos and mainnets are doing it (EOS, ICX, etc..), as it is way more efficient and encourages people to hold their coins to increase their stakes.

It is, and it is actually more eco-friendly this way since it uses less electricity than POW ones... Is there any data about how many transactions per block Zencoin can handle?
liucoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:14:56 AM

Proof of Stake is nice
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

<A PROOF OF STAKE>

I am a big fan of PoS. Last year I bought myself an old refurbished laptop and it has been staking 24/7 ever since. This setup has earned itself back already many times.
btckesh

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

nice to see the work you put into this project. updates to forum/discord/etc every day, thumbs up!!
Verethraghna

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:18:47 AM

<A PROOF OF STAKE>

I am a big fan of PoS. Last year I bought myself an old refurbished laptop and it has been staking 24/7 ever since. This setup has earned itself back already many times.

The same with me lol, I like POS more since it is easier to set up and it is better decentralized than POW imo since most of people can stake even with a cheap laptop. No need for expensive specialized miner like ASICs or FPGA.
Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

i like the project i think POS is the future but currently privacy coin are in the sights of governments  Lips sealed
btckesh

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

i like the project i think POS is the future but currently privacy coin are in the sights of governments  Lips sealed

right, because you can do all the shady things without being caught ^^
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

<A PROOF OF STAKE>

No, the project team in Whitepaper https://zencoin-znc.me/whitepaper_v1.pdf did it.
I just gave the opportunity to see this here and in my article https://medium.com/@avshpak.sibnia/83fdbf8bab67
For me, these indicators are more important:
Anonymous Transaction using ZeroCoin Protocol (Privacy Coin)
Secured and Lightning Fast Transaction
Low transaction fee 0.001 ZNC
Profitable Proof of Stake 30% APR
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

transactions are really fast here, but POS rewards has been heavily reduced, mine used to be 20-40 coin and now it comes down to below 10 sometimes while current supply is still around 150m

For better inflation control.  It will help to keep people from dumping on exchanges.

yep, noticed the difficulty change, it was over 60x
i have started to like this project more, but before more invest, need to see how it wants to get the market for itself
lucky626

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

Anonymous Transaction using ZeroCoin Protocol (Privacy Coin)
Secured and Lightning Fast Transaction
Low transaction fee 0.001 ZNC
Profitable Proof of Stake 30% APR
POS is the future
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

ZenCoin is going to compete very well with other privacy coins.

The fact that transaction go through so fast and that they are completely private are two key features that will allow this coin to do very well.

Individuals all over the world are clamoring for privacy from taxing authorities and these type of projects are the first step in taking back our sovereignty.

ZenCoin fills that role very well and I expect there to be an incredible future with this coin.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

All crypto-enthusiasts should take a close look at ZenCoin.

Especially because it is a new privacy coin, but more importantly now is the time to invest and pick up a nice stack while the price is still low.

This coin has all the ingredients for a 100x short term return on your investment.

Take a look at the road map to see what I mean.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Verethraghna

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:16:13 AM

ZenCoin is going to compete very well with other privacy coins.

The fact that transaction go through so fast and that they are completely private are two key features that will allow this coin to do very well.

Individuals all over the world are clamoring for privacy from taxing authorities and these type of projects are the first step in taking back our sovereignty.

ZenCoin fills that role very well and I expect there to be an incredible future with this coin.

I have been reading a lot of this fast transaction praises on zencoin, but does anyone have recorded how fast it is actually? and how many transactions it can handle per second? If we can show these data, I believe a lot of people will actually realize how good this coin are, instead of just using generic words like "fast" and the like. People are naturally more attracted to numbers.
xenrinkashime (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:20:07 AM

I am having very good staking rewards now for Zencoin.

I would love to see some action on solid exchange.
Here is the list with most exchanges and volumes:
https://coinlib.io/exchanges

Can we try to apply for Shardax decentralsed exchange with voting ?
they have 0% trading fee until 2019

> Registration Link <

yes i contcted them

dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:23:27 AM

I have been reading a lot of this fast transaction praises on zencoin, but does anyone have recorded how fast it is actually? and how many transactions it can handle per second? If we can show these data, I believe a lot of people will actually realize how good this coin are, instead of just using generic words like "fast" and the like. People are naturally more attracted to numbers.

This is true.

I created one simple topic for Coins TPS trasaction per second.

I wonder what numbers are for Zencoin, so I can update ?

https://is.gd/coins_tps

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
mgsubie

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:15:42 AM

SO ive been staking for a couple of days now and Im not really seeing rewards like I thought I would, has anyone seen a good staking reward yet?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
xenrinkashime (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

SO ive been staking for a couple of days now and Im not really seeing rewards like I thought I would, has anyone seen a good staking reward yet?
You can see how many hours you will get your stake reward to your wallet.

vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

how many members are in the team? or is this a single Dev project, if so then do you plan to include some more members into the team  ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: