Bitcoin become an asset
(1/334) > >>
indrakusumaindra:
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.
jayanath123:
personally i think bitcoin is an assets,when ever bitcoin is a currency, but bitcoin currency is very strong currency so we can say bitcoin is a currency and big an asset.
Duzenn:
I still think bitcoin is an asset, and it's hard to call it currency.
Because currency is going to be widely used, and bitcoin is hard to use on a large scale right now, I expect the lightning network to change everything.
First77:
Yes, bitcoin has been declared as a speculative asset but Gold is $1300/ounce and Silver $17/ounce.

Bitcoin at $2,000 is also high. What is the point of mining cost of one Bitcoin = $5,000 when mining cost of gold in $500/ounce ??
Lorna111:
Quote from: Duzenn on June 08, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

I still think bitcoin is an asset, and it's hard to call it currency.
Because currency is going to be widely used, and bitcoin is hard to use on a large scale right now, I expect the lightning network to change everything.

It is a great news for Crypto user in Korea to have such benefits, and its a welcome opportunity for the new investors to come in, and participate into digital market trading. I am looking forward for another window of opportunity for other financial institution to follow thru after this great new from Korea. more possible investors will look into the possible investment. Beside, Bitcoin really is an asset, its only how you put in your investment into the market.its good for short term and long term investment, it is just a matter of taking care of your business investment.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page