Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass adoption of crypto  (Read 138 times)
frankbeard (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:40:00 AM
Merited by abbywem (1)

I believe the mass adoption of crypto (I say crypto and not Bitcoin) will occur when there are central banks in the final 3 countries who are resisting.  The 3 countries are Syria, Iran and North Korea.  Iraq and Libya also did not have a central bank however they have now "seen the light".  I believe war and sabotage will rage in the reaming 3 countries until they finally fall and a central bank is ushered in. 

Once all countries have a central bank in place I believe the world currency will roll out.  I believe this world currency will be crypto in nature (not paper) and I'm leaning to a world government type coin over Bitcoin at this time however I leave open the possibility Bitcoin is the chosen one.  There will be a false flag event or a economic collapse which will have the people begging for this currency.  The people will beg for it.  That part is important to the puppet masters.

The issue with this world currency is your wallet will be connected to you.  We will talk of the good ole days when you could head over to MEW and get 400 wallet address when ever you wanted.  These wallets will be controlled and your identity will be attached.  This is why KYC is dangerous and setting a horrible president.  All other forms of transaction will be made illegal.  Once this is in place the new power structure will be able to see every transaction and analyse it.  Your taxes can in effect be done for you at this point and there will be no hiding.  It will be the perfect tax trap.  Children can be taxed on gifts.  This can and will get extreme. 

I do believe there will be a privacy coin that will be able to be used such as Monero.  The government black op agencies will need to launder the money some how and a rogue privacy coin will most likely accomplish that.  Hopefully we can hide among them using this currency. 

I fear a evil plot concerning Bitcoin and crypto that I don't see talked about much.  I love the technology and use Bitcoin and Ethereum to pay for 5 of my monthly bills at this point.  So I 'm a huge believer.  Just paranoid.

Crazy theory or real possibility? 

I live in the forest in northern Canada waiting for the economic collapse so I may be a bit crazy.  Keep that in mind. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: