Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7827 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I'm hoping as the market shows signs of recovery, will persuade more investors to get on board with the LendsBay project

I think most of us hoping the same. When the market recover, more investors will come to great projects like LendsBay. We need just more patience.

Surprisingly, btc has move over 1k up and it is not affecting all other tokens as it usually does. That's strange. Do you think it's a bubble or its real?

Bitcoin a bubble?  Huh At this point? Hmmmm.. I wouldn't even think of that... I'm only seeing positives so far with the moves so far

Bitcoin moved high today and i was expecting to see same from likes of Ethereum but it was as if nothing was happening to the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

State of market continues to be a thorn in the side of Every quality project launching these days it’s sad but that’s just the world we live in extensions and time is what projects sometimes need

I think this is the time we need to take our concentration away from the state of the market cause it can be heart breaking some times seeing your assets value drop really bad

The market seems not to change despite any positive news. I have totally taken my mind of the market and focusing on growing my portfolio with good currencies.
You’re right mate, I think taking off concentration on the recent market is not a bad idea. I’m definitely taking your advice and focusing on growing my portfolio and also try out more bounty campaigns.

Yeah there has been an insane amount of good news, I mean BTC went up a couple hundred and ETH went up like 10%, so it's not all that bad.

I am curious at what they will be doing now if the amount needed was not raised will they be extending the ico or what will they be doing?

Im pretty sure it was said that if they didnt meet the required amount then all the funds would be retuend to the investors via the smart contract. So here's hoping they reach their goals.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

It has been quite a while since Lendsbay posted something new on their social media's i am looking at their Twitter right now and i thought i would see something come up today, i will look in the Telegram for new updates then.

Ya really wish groups like this made better use of their social media channels theirs so much potential for attention and grabbing new people for the platform but only if they consistently use it
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

It has been quite a while since Lendsbay posted something new on their social media's i am looking at their Twitter right now and i thought i would see something come up today, i will look in the Telegram for new updates then.

Ya really wish groups like this made better use of their social media channels theirs so much potential for attention and grabbing new people for the platform but only if they consistently use it

Yeah man, it's sad they're not taking advantage these outlets to put their project out there, I hope they make a change as I feel their success rely on it.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

I think it would be smart if the rating was automated in a way via the smart contract so that ontime repayments automatically give good scores and late payments hit your score th more that can be automated the better in longrun

Exactly what I'm thinking about and wrote above. It must be quite smart account system with rating calculated with all your actions as Lendsbay user from the entire payments history.

Have you both already shared your idea with the team in the telegram channel? If they did not have that idea themselves, it should definitely be mentioned. I think that's very good and implementation should not be that hard

I second this. It would definitely be a good idea to mention it to the LendsBay team to see how they feel about it. If you suggest it, let us know the response please

Nope haven’t I sorta figured they were planning something similar already through the smart contract to help deal with user reliability and ratings. I haven’t been on their chat today maybe someone else can ask them

I just asked admin whether they plan to somehow calculate user credit rating according to his whole payments history, how timely he pays back his loans, etc. Will write here if I get the answer to my question.

I got the answer from admin. Regarding to my question:

Yes, indeed. It is a good index and it can be easily tracked with smart contracts.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

Mate still on $200k, only 4 days left, little to no marketing. They are probably going to have to extend. Doesn't look great considering they only need to raise $250k. Has the team given up or are they working on something secretly behind the scenes and they will pull the rabbit out of the hat on the last day?

Yeah have to say I'm disappointed with the apparent lack of drive from the team in the last few days, I think they should be really pushing to get that last bit in.

We can't say for sure what could have led to the outcome we are witnessing but let us hope that soon enough, they will get back on top gears.

Absolutely, what goes on with decisions etc is behind closed doors. I just hope one way or another they really give the project one final big push
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

Yeah man, it's sad they're not taking advantage these outlets to put their project out there, I hope they make a change as I feel their success rely on it.

Hopefully with all of us recommending this they will take note and step up their media game it’s not like it’s a big issue or difficult for them to really implement and any little bit extra would go a long way to help them grow
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

Mate still on $200k, only 4 days left, little to no marketing. They are probably going to have to extend. Doesn't look great considering they only need to raise $250k. Has the team given up or are they working on something secretly behind the scenes and they will pull the rabbit out of the hat on the last day?

Yea, that's really something disturbing, just few days left, they need to get their act together and find a way out, i understand that its a pretty rough period but the amount required is not that much, so its achievable once they have done the needed thing, i've seen suggestive comments that has been made by the community, that would have helped
Maybe the forgot to update the progress bar? its been a long time since they put an update on their social media too, they might be very busy with the app release.

I hope so and will be waiting to see improvements in the shortest amount of time, the app release will surely be a booster and give the project sometime to fix the other angle which is there social channel, update is lacking and the community needs such for them to stay active and be able to relate with the project, such are the yardsticks needed to attract investors
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

We are pretty sure that social media is the best way to propagate an idea but I honestly don't understand they are not using it, they should really start using so that a lot of people can get to know them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

We are pretty sure that social media is the best way to propagate an idea but I honestly don't understand they are not using it, they should really start using so that a lot of people can get to know them

Any good project knows the power of social media in expanding their projects. Still suprised LendsBay is not utilising it.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

I noticed too, I think they should take advantage of their social media platforms because it’s key to creating awareness and also help in capturing potential investors and people for the platform.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

Well at the end of the day, you can have the best product/service in the world but if no one knows about it ... well ... you have nothing lol Come on LendsBay if you're reading this, let the world know
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

I usually get most of my ICO updates through these channels. They should be active on Reddit it is where a lot of the crypto discussions take place. Maybe some partnerships too.

Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

I'm hoping as the market shows signs of recovery, will persuade more investors to get on board with the LendsBay project

I think most of us hoping the same. When the market recover, more investors will come to great projects like LendsBay. We need just more patience.

Surprisingly, btc has move over 1k up and it is not affecting all other tokens as it usually does. That's strange. Do you think it's a bubble or its real?

Bitcoin a bubble?  Huh At this point? Hmmmm.. I wouldn't even think of that... I'm only seeing positives so far with the moves so far

Bitcoin moved high today and i was expecting to see same from likes of Ethereum but it was as if nothing was happening to the market.

Blame the various project using the Ethereum network... If there was truly modeling of real use cases by various projects we would see the token value increasing but instead we are just ideas and low implementations so far

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

Yea, that's really something disturbing, just few days left, they need to get their act together and find a way out, i understand that its a pretty rough period but the amount required is not that much, so its achievable once they have done the needed thing, i've seen suggestive comments that has been made by the community, that would have helped

Yeah the comments from the community hopefully swayed their opinion and they will go for the extension if not they will have to cancel and return funds to investors.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

Which updates you are talking about? I didn't see any new updates on twitter after 16th July.

The same here; I have just asked them on telegram if a delay is something on the table for lendsbay but I am yet to receive an answer. I assume they are thinking about or else they would have just said no.
If you see on their telegram, almost 10k members are active there and twitter have approx 12.2k followers. But on both medias there no new updates from 17th July.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

Which updates you are talking about? I didn't see any new updates on twitter after 16th July.

The same here; I have just asked them on telegram if a delay is something on the table for lendsbay but I am yet to receive an answer. I assume they are thinking about or else they would have just said no.
Exactly, that's the same i am asking. I didn't see any latest updates after 17th July. Why they are not active on their social medias?
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

Yeah the comments from the community hopefully swayed their opinion and they will go for the extension if not they will have to cancel and return funds to investors.

All we can do is talk .. completely up to the team whether it listens or not. Ideally they'd hit target, if not go for an extension.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

Exactly. I wish eth can make anther ATH above 2k price mark. I really think it has the potentials to do that and it's still very under valued.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

All we can do is talk .. completely up to the team whether it listens or not. Ideally they'd hit target, if not go for an extension.

IF the pre-ICO is unsuccessful, and Lendsbay decide to refund investors, they will get their funds back 2-3 days after the end of the Pre-ICO which is on 29/07.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: