Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust crypto / digital currencies?  (Read 2872 times)
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

Before you get crypto benefits, you cannot trust crypto, so if you want to trust crypto, you have to be willing to take risks and jump in to get the benefits.
The level of trust in that person varies because indeed the abilities and knowledge of each individual are far different, we cannot force people to trust crypto.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

Crypto investments will yield more profits than any other investment. If you do enough research, I think you can be a cryptocurrency user and invest in cryptocurrencies.
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

As far as I am concerned,  trustING is a choice. Reason why you find it hard to trust something might not affect me same way. I can trust for same reason you cannot trust something. You think you can't be part of something because you feel insecure, quit
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

For me, I am going to trust cryptocurrency as one form of payment  in the future but I am not going to say that it could surpass FIAT or even make fiat money to be erase since it can work in fiat with harmony.

willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

This technology is great for the development of the present era. It teaches us to be able to benefit from any opportunities that exist as well. I also don't put hope in the crypto world, however, I now really like this job. I myself tried to continue to survive in here so a lot of things that I can learn and I was able to get results.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

Thou, crypto have some shortcomings, I am fully convinced that it will turn out good definitely. This is actually the reason why I trust so well in the concept. Crypto is actually an innovation that will boomerang going vinto the future.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:43:47 AM

for the time being I don't think it can, because cryptocurrency is still not legal and is used by many people, but I am sure that in the future you will be able to trust cryptocurrency and I am sure the cryptocurrency will be legal.

smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,
IMF report suggests bitcoin could lower demand for Bank Money,
Karma group filled legal action against crypto exchange HitBTC,
Enforcement directorate ED summons Raj Kundra for $300 millions scam in India.
Though they are a lot of important projects. Let me mention few.
IOTA LAB: an open community project by AKITA launched by IOTA.
Ripple announces University of Blockchain  Research initiative (UBRI)
Can we trust the crypto ecosystem?

I'm sure it's very bad. I think that soon everything will change and most of the countries will speak positively about cryptocurrencies
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

I fully agree with you, because if you think about it well, there are great chances of high incomes, which can not but rejoice. Grin  Sad Shocked Yes, in this situation we need time, because time is a source of great income, which we can meet in 2018, it is gratifying. Smiley  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Oldi-mii

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

If you visit other forums, you can read a lot of negative reviews about the crypto currency. I believe, because many people do not have a clue what this currency is. Especially people of the older generation who trust only paper money.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

Yes i trust on cryptocurrency. I believe crypto has full potential for giving us more profit and new concept based on digital technology. Today all world is influence from crypto and will be used as a single currency by all over the world in future.
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

I think you and I and all of us can trust crypto. Because without our trust there will be no crypto. It won't let you down and won't scam you if you trust it.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

Believe it or not, it's your decision. Cryptocurrency is growing every day and is getting attention from a lot of people. Cryptocurrency can do scam but blockchain is a great thing in the future. I personally trust this market absolutely and it will definitely be something terrible in the future
Kortekmax

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

To say truth, I say so because I myself cannot guarantee how crypto will affect your life. But, personally, in my opinion, I believe in crypto. Crypto really gets my trust so far because it has given me many benefits and lessons. I know that crypto doesn't always give me profits. But, the crypto always gives me the best thing to do right now and for future
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

I'm sorry that now many people do not trust cryptocurrencies. I think that probably after a couple of years, categorical changes
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:01:53 AM

For me, its totally safe and I do believe in crypto, you have to decide whether its good enough for you to trust it or not...Simply Cryptocurrency can also be said as Digital Currency, but not all Digital Currency is Cryptocurrency in terms of creation and basis of network algorithm...
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:32:44 AM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,

As for the tec it represents, I think it is reliable. But as for the monoey we expect it to bring to us in the coins, it will be a little disappointed. We need to be careful if we want to make moeny from it.
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

You can trust cryptocurrency because it is a very useful technology that can provide productive results. What you cannot trust is the person who use it in bad intention. It is like fiat currency, you cannot say that fiat currency is bad because it all depends on who are using it.
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:05:36 PM

It's almost 10 years and cryptocurrencies are getting popularity day by day. Although that popularity is being gained not as a currency rather an investment option. There is nothing to unbelieve cryptocurrency cause those are currencies like USD, EURO, RUPEE etc. in most case, better than our traditional currencies.
innov

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

Some countries are fighting it, but some are also embracing it! Like Venezuela for example... https://hackernoon.com/world-crypto-map-venezuelas-hopes-for-crypto-88fcecd04812
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: