Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VITE] [DAG + Smart Contract] Vite | Asynchronous Architecture  (Read 6059 times)
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

VITE is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding VITE on CryptoChartIndex!

listed on CMC,IDEX,CoinEX

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

When mainnet ?
thank...

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

am i alone think that this AMA airdrops are not efficient and unfair? i was trying that during the very first ama with crypto zombie and i was really disapointed about how it is going and how many people get airdrop. i think that the team could come up something better, they need hype, it happens when you sell all allocation to investment funds and a common people don't even know about the project, and it happens more often last times...
eli_lyd1 (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:46:37 AM

VITE is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding VITE on CryptoChartIndex!

Thank you. Grin
eli_lyd1 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

When mainnet ?
thank...

It should be at Jan 2020. Maybe we will make it ahead of schedule. The deadline is Jan 2020.
eli_lyd1 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:50:07 AM

New Update:

VITE Progress Report (July 1–15 2018)
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

am i alone think that this AMA airdrops are not efficient and unfair? i was trying that during the very first ama with crypto zombie and i was really disapointed about how it is going and how many people get airdrop. i think that the team could come up something better, they need hype, it happens when you sell all allocation to investment funds and a common people don't even know about the project, and it happens more often last times...
Recently, unfortunately, it is, I agree with you. Most of the coins are sold to private funds, and ordinary users are left out of work...Well, or they will allocate 2-5% to everyone. So the question arises-where is the true decentralization when almost all the coins are concentrated in several wallets?

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

Recently, unfortunately, it is, I agree with you. Most of the coins are sold to private funds, and ordinary users are left out of work...Well, or they will allocate 2-5% to everyone. So the question arises-where is the true decentralization when almost all the coins are concentrated in several wallets?

I agree. I've read on this thread that a private sale has been done - and that's it, if I understand well. This is NOT decentralisation, and sooner or later this could provoke the project's failure. Tech is not everything - at all! Adoption is the key. An airdrop has been announced, but then never confirmed. Some good news would be appreciated.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:10:35 AM

is here any plan for comunity airdrop or only watching videos etc? and lot of promises?  tell something constructive or what is this all about? we all can see no airdrop happened here. all is about some 20 people that win some tokens after see video. lot of peopme waiting for airdrop and nobody from u can tell some valid information so i want to know ( because like this is a waste of time)  if will be normal regular airdrop or u just tell me stay tuned.... 
thanx...
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

is here any plan for comunity airdrop or only watching videos etc? and lot of promises?  tell something constructive or what is this all about? we all can see no airdrop happened here. all is about some 20 people that win some tokens after see video. lot of peopme waiting for airdrop and nobody from u can tell some valid information so i want to know ( because like this is a waste of time)  if will be normal regular airdrop or u just tell me stay tuned.... 
thanx...
Curious, too.
Shilling your own coin makes a shady light on it btw, saw many dev doing this in the past, you can guess where the coins are nowadays. I also hope you are not related to the scam coin vites, which has very similar name and similar logo.
Besides of that, vite is looking quite interesting, I will observe this.
eli_lyd1 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

We are now at okex.com.

Please check it at: https://www.okex.com/spot/trade#product=vite_okb
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:00:29 PM

All 40% for token sale was sold on private sale or they had public sale as well? They have 25% of total tokens for "Ecology funds". what this means?
eli_lyd1 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

All 40% for token sale was sold on private sale or they had public sale as well? They have 25% of total tokens for "Ecology funds". what this means?

All 40% token was sold on private sale. There is no public sale. The Ecology funds is for building our Vite ecology. Now we have invest some dapp project. Such as payment project. Latter, we will put out the news.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

All 40% token was sold on private sale. There is no public sale. The Ecology funds is for building our Vite ecology. Now we have invest some dapp project. Such as payment project. Latter, we will put out the news.

Sorry but I can't understand. What this means "Vite ecology"? This is for development or for mining of for what? What price was at private sale?
Meliorus

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

Looks like a really promising project. Really like the list of investors and strength of team. Only concern is lengthy roadmap.
eli_lyd1 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:17:43 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 03:27:33 AM by eli_lyd1

Sorry but I can't understand. What this means "Vite ecology"? This is for development or for mining of for what? What price was at private sale?

Vite ecology is for build vite dapp ecosystem. We will use this fund to invest and support some dapp on vite. Such as payment app, game app.

The price at private sale is: 1:7000, So the price is 0.00014286 eth/vite. But most people get vite above 0.00014286 because some people is get vite from investment organization. So these people get the higher price.
eli_lyd1 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:19:39 AM

Looks like a really promising project. Really like the list of investors and strength of team. Only concern is lengthy roadmap.

We are considering to put forward process. Maybe in Q1 2019. 

But it have not been decided yet.
BuE22

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

YOUR PROJECT LITTER BIT MORE AMAZE ME THAN OTHER PROJECT BUT WHEN IS ICO DECLARED.
eli_lyd1 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

YOUR PROJECT LITTER BIT MORE AMAZE ME THAN OTHER PROJECT BUT WHEN IS ICO DECLARED.

Sorry, there is no ICO. There is a private sale, but it is closed.
vuglusk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

Greetings! What will you do next, after the private sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: