Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum speculation  (Read 21208 times)
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:53:26 PM

There is no need to speculate for Ethereum because this is not a speculative coin. You know that Ethereum has gained millions of time in just past three years. And, there is many potentials for the future. So, Invest and wait for another three years.
Don't you already know the risk of investing in crypto currencies that predictions of the development of values and prices cannot be predicted with certainty and investor confidence and patience are the main capital in investing in crypto currencies
yes you are absolutely right if anyone invested into this field with their prediction there will be a huge risk takers because the capital does not need your prediction for the future so it always going with the flow we need to adapt yourself for it then only the patience will made you to the good state.
I think that today there is a very interesting situation when many Bitcoin users are unhappy because of the increase in prices for transactions. It does not seem that this may be one of the reasons for the transition of many investors to ethereum. Based on this, in reality, you can expect real results in the near future.

]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:24:43 AM

I think that today there is a very interesting situation when many Bitcoin users are unhappy because of the increase in prices for transactions. It does not seem that this may be one of the reasons for the transition of many investors to ethereum. Based on this, in reality, you can expect real results in the near future.
if there is an increase in the near future, I think it will be good for the market situation especially for traders. related to the increase in fees, bitcoin transactions are not the main reason traders or investors move to other assets.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:36:24 AM

if there is an increase in the near future, I think it will be good for the market situation especially for traders. related to the increase in fees, bitcoin transactions are not the main reason traders or investors move to other assets.
Increase of fee? It doesn't matter to me and I actually don't see it nor feel it, even if there's really an increase of fee but the fee is still reasonable.
I am regularly transacting BTC and ETH but the fee is just reasonable, regardless of the amount and even at a higher amount, I can only pay less than $1 per transaction, and that is cheap compared to 3rd party fees like banking transaction.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:57:17 AM

Can this speculation be reviewed to include the present state of ETH I see this is dated back to 2018 a lot has happened since middle of 2018. @OP, can you be kind to review it.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:45:15 AM

Nice presentation but for me even whatever we says still ethereum volatility is indeed so the effect of market for all cryptocurrency incuding bitcoin indicates the prices,if the market grow so all the lgit coins also grow thats the market trend ,supply and demand and wht we need is purchase to help the growth and make it more faster
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:39:49 AM

There are no very accurate predictions for the market direction of Etherium. But in my opinion there will be a positive market change tomorrow, the increase in the price of Etherium will run very slowly, but I believe that Etherium is a strong coin, so it can improve itself, we will see it in the next few weeks.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:47:04 AM

In my opinion, ethereum for the long term will be encouraging. Seeing the road crypto road three months at the beginning of 2019 shows a positive increase. So I am very optimistic about ethereum going forward.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:45:07 PM

Ethereum looks way to stable at the moment, even when we get good news, ICOs start dumping and price does not increase enough. Things might get better long term.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
kronos123 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:01:04 PM

I believe that now, after 9 months from the opening post of the thread, Ethereum has exhausted the effect of the sale of assets held by the many ICOs of 2017/18, which was pressing as a big boulder on the stability of its listing.

Some evaluations for a future re-evaluation of Ethereum:
1) With the fork in Constantinople at the end of February, which reduced the reward for mining by 33%, the pressure on sale is still slightly reduced.
2) about 1.6% (data for December 2018) of all the ETHs in circulation blocked in the CDPs inside MakerDao, the real killer app of Ethereum

3) even if not short, transition from Pow to Pos (you will have to wait at least 2020)
4) with the market stabilizing and with the approach of the halving of King Bitcoin, probable new season of the ICO, with consequent exponential increase of demand of ETH
5) seasonality: Ethereum tends to perform better than the market from April onwards
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:05:37 PM

There are no very accurate predictions for the market direction of Etherium. But in my opinion there will be a positive market change tomorrow, the increase in the price of Etherium will run very slowly, but I believe that Etherium is a strong coin, so it can improve itself, we will see it in the next few weeks.
therefore ethereum is also a lot that likes and is trusted by investors as an investment because ethereum coins are very strong and have high potential too
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:37:49 PM

In my opinion, ethereum for the long term will be encouraging. Seeing the road crypto road three months at the beginning of 2019 shows a positive increase. So I am very optimistic about ethereum going forward.
Ethereum will please us when the growth of the entire market begins, but even without it, it will show a good temporary growth on which you can earn a little, the main thing is not to yawn  Wink

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:36:15 PM

Ethereum will please us when the growth of the entire market begins, but even without it, it will show a good temporary growth on which you can earn a little, the main thing is not to yawn  Wink
of course. Despite the fact that today cryptocurrency on the market for me is practically the only source of income, I still very much hope for long-term prospects ethereum. Perhaps its prices will soar even higher than the level of the beginning of 2018.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:21:59 PM

of course. Despite the fact that today cryptocurrency on the market for me is practically the only source of income, I still very much hope for long-term prospects ethereum. Perhaps its prices will soar even higher than the level of the beginning of 2018.
if the ethereum team will go in the right direction, which is planned after the renewal of Constantinople, then in any case the results can be truly outstanding.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:06:45 PM

I had a complete trust about the investment on cryptocurrency because I have a lots of confidence with the development because I made a lots of income from the investment on this field in recent times so I seen this could be an troubling situation but not the stable situation so I hope it will be more powerful in the future this is my speculation.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:19:32 PM

Investors like to choose trusted platforms that have a history of delivering good results. Ethereum is the most widely used platforms so it is safe to say that ethereum will pump like mad when the bull run returns

rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:41:08 PM

Investors like to choose trusted platforms that have a history of delivering good results. Ethereum is the most widely used platforms so it is safe to say that ethereum will pump like mad when the bull run returns

especially if you look at ethereum prices which during the bearish market have thrown out prices on a large scale will be able to provide big profits, but if we buy it back at the current price. I think big investors are still waiting for the dump period to go deeper into investing in ethereum at low prices, because this one coin does have better potential for now and is trusted for its growth again than other altcoins.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:48:52 PM

No doubts for that, we know already how ETH sustain it outstanding performance since from the start. Even for uncountable dumps happen in the market but still ETH could resist this things and even looks better. This could be the possible scenarios when ETH will rise, many ICO projects will rise by then as they usually using ETH platform.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 11:39:32 PM

With the recent successful fork update i think it means we have entered another stage successfully and things are moving on really quickly and smoothly the only thing that remain now will be the price which will shoot up very soon for sure

Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:49:41 AM

With the recent successful fork update i think it means we have entered another stage successfully and things are moving on really quickly and smoothly the only thing that remain now will be the price which will shoot up very soon for sure
in fact, today the price per transaction has fallen and their speed has fallen. But according to the latest statements by Metallica Butorin, there is still a desire to raise the price per transaction for one gas. Of course this is irrelevant.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 05:37:32 PM

Old age is catching ethereum and On records since 2017 to 2019 there is a drastic reduction of it value. It is weak in raising up but have high speed in fallen. This is creating panic and fear to investors to invest in it because no one is yet to determine the future of ethereum.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: