Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39083 times)
triforce03

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

The only way to maximize your bounty is to join many campaigns as you can because this will gives you a huge margin of stakes. For an instance, you joined in a bounty, instead of doing Social media campaign you could try doing translations, singnature campaign, reddit campaign or any other that could give you more stakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

Now there is no way to know how successful the project will be. Now almost all projects draw red colors immediately after the project is released onto the market. A successful crypto hunter is the one who knows the information first and knows exactly when to sell this or that coin.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

I participate in 30-35 social media campaigns (Facebook and twitter) and participate one signature campaign. I see many people's are doing more than 50 campaigns as well. It's totally depends upon you how many bounties you can do easily. 

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

I try to take as many campaigns as possible (at the moment I'm about 50), paying attention to the rating. Let everyone say that it can be screwed or bought, but this is at least some kind of guarantee that there will be less fraudulent projects in the portfolio.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

For example, I joining social media campaign, I can join up to 5 bounty. Blog / article campaign can be 5-8 bounty. I usually look for socmed campaigns that are only 3 to 5 like & share / week. And for the article campaign I do at least once a week.

Good idea,  i joined lots of bounty but  confuced always on what way will i post on this,  or the dates and those with report slip and post need with hashtags 😵.
Its good to join bounty campaigns as many as you can. It may be favorable on your if it will become successful. However, remember that bounty campaigns right now are more scam projects than real. In that case, we should be more attentive and sensual when we are selecting a bounty campaign.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
Well i think the best way not to get confused is to create a spreadsheet for yourself and list the bounty you are participating in, also I also like to set reminders on my phone when when to write an article, retweet and tweet and so on, so this system actually makes it easier for me to access the bounty campaign am taking part in and check my activities on the spreadsheet
Ajadey4

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

I don't expect myself to join more than 3 bounties at a time. I leave my tabs opened to each campaign social media handles. That way, I can easily navigate through their respective pages for updates and to posts. Interesting seeing people managing more than 5. Like how do you guys cope and don't miss a deadline for submission?
Hundian

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

I only participated in signature campaign because i only have a small extra time to di the works aside from working here u have my permanent job also.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

While it might seem like a good strategy to involve yourself with as much bounty campaigns as you can, you might want to thread carefully also as some of them might be scam, and only a waste of time. This is why you have to do your research so you won't be wasting your time at the end of the day. Also spend quality time on searching for resourceful information.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Bounty hunters' strategies vary from one person to another. In my case, I only join 2 campaigns, signature and facebook campaigns, because for me these two are easier than the others and they would only take a little time which I can spare everyday. But there are also other people who join many campaigns. The decision on how many campaigns one can join really depends on how much time he/she can handle these campaigns before the deadline of each week.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

I only focus on 1 because i do signature and you can only do 1 signature and i don't use any other social media except facebook and i don't have a lot of friends
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

For example, I joining social media campaign, I can join up to 5 bounty. Blog / article campaign can be 5-8 bounty. I usually look for socmed campaigns that are only 3 to 5 like & share / week. And for the article campaign I do at least once a week.

Yeah you can join many bounty in social media campaign and try to find bounty platform that has automatic counting as no need to report your post. This will save you more time on your reporting and have time for your family. Also, quality of project not quantity better to research them first if it worth your effort and not to waste your time on scam project.  
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

My strategy is not important, my strategy is only for high ranking members in this forum and they follow the ICOs they have joined.
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

I only followed a few bounties. In each bounty I only participate in Facebook and Twitter campaigns. In my opinion, if I follow too many bounties I won't be able to do it. Because my time is limited. I only have a few hours a day to work on the bounty, and don't have time to choose a good bounty that I will follow.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

Roughly 5 campaigns a month. I involve myself in one signature campaign and maybe 5 or 6 social media. I write one article per week or sometimes video campaign in a week.
Doovla

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

Dont have specific rule for doing my campaigns. Mostly i adjust on the terms they gave us. When i have more free time i do it almost every day a little bit and now lately i do task few days before week ends.
RuAGA

Activity: 210

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

on the present дocтoйным in terms of payment remains - subscription! so I recommend it!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Doovla

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

The best possible strategy to completely use benefits of some campaign is to join their signature and at the same time while educating yourself doing social task for the same campaign.
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

The ones who are sure to do the task well and keep looking for insight to be able to arrange the words properly. The signature campaign is quite beneficial in addition to getting prizes, also getting knowledge about projects and promotion procedures. Can follow several campaigns according to your ability.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

The best possible strategy to completely use benefits of some campaign is to join their signature and at the same time while educating yourself doing social task for the same campaign.
Signing campaigns as my part-time job and doing signature campaigns are pretty boring because you have to think of every word you will post here. Before I tried, not Facebook and also the Twitter campaign,
but this made me too full to not finish the job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: