Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39083 times)
Cheenguboc143 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robocarpolitv

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

For example, I joining social media campaign, I can join up to 5 bounty. Blog / article campaign can be 5-8 bounty. I usually look for socmed campaigns that are only 3 to 5 like & share / week. And for the article campaign I do at least once a week.
Cheenguboc143 (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

For example, I joining social media campaign, I can join up to 5 bounty. Blog / article campaign can be 5-8 bounty. I usually look for socmed campaigns that are only 3 to 5 like & share / week. And for the article campaign I do at least once a week.

Good idea,  i joined lots of bounty but  confuced always on what way will i post on this,  or the dates and those with report slip and post need with hashtags 😵.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

It all depends on how much you are willing to give time for the bounty campaigns and how much active you are on this forum. If you are active in the bounty campaigns as a full time member then you can easily handle 15 to 20 social media campaigns along with one signature campaign where your weekly income depends on how much engagement and followers you have in social media accounts. If you are experienced enough then you can also handle up to 25 campaigns along with the airdrops. If you are doing part time work then you can handle upto 5 campaigns per month on minimum basis. Positive engagement in your social media accounts will help you to manage all your campaigns in the best way possible.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

The strategy I used mostly is by signing up on bounty platforms such as Bountyhive, it affords me the opportunity of joining several campaigns in a month because it doesn't need reporting which make it so easy unless the bounties I join outside Bountyhive such as this signature campaign I'm doing presently
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

within a month I joined 100 campaigns. and the way in which I manage all the campaigns I join is by using latop and sharing the time for all the join campaigns I can handle.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

Blog / article campaign can be 5-8 bounty.
If you focus your attention exclusively on blog/article campaigns, you can do many more. A solid writer can easily write one article daily, even more. I mean, most of the campaigns require from 300 to 500 words articles, which is something a skillful writer with solid knowledge of crypto terminology can write within one or two hours. But, of course, if you also participate in social media campaigns, 5-8 articles a month sounds reasonable.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:18:50 PM

my advice for you, if you want to earn income from bounty campaign, you just follow the campaign as you can, so that you can handle all campaign you join. do not see how many other people's gift campaigns join, but run as best we can.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

I can not give you exact numbers because every month is different. Sometimes it is better and sometimes it is worse, the truth is I do not count how much I will do in a month because the result is miscellaneous. Especially recently, when prices change strongly
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

I mostly join twitter and Facebook campaigns so I can manage more than 50-60 of them easily. It’s not that hard to fulfil their requirement and successfully execute the order that we recieve. So I’m okay with that much campaigns. If I’m working on their blog writing campaigns then I will first decide how much stress I can handle and then I select few campaigns of blog writing which I think are worth doing. :-)
diangunz

Activity: 503
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

join the bounty that you think is simple and easy to work, such as bounty sosmed without having to report on the threat, such as bountyhive portal or bounty platform, it all depends on your time free to bounty

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

Low ranked member will have to participate a few social media bounty campaigns, so as to earn a reasonable amount. They can't earn much by participating in only a signature bounty. The number of bounties you want to participate, depends on how much time you want to put.

Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

At the same time I participate in 25 companies. Two social networks in each campaign, plus signatures. The number is constantly increasing)
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

depending on your spare time and your ability to do it, for example after you get home from work fatigue means you need a rest so you do not follow more than 5-10 campaign, but all back to ourselves our perseverance and spirit from within. maybe the passion in the digital world will be happy to do a lot of campaign
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

Every day I work for 40 - 50 Bounty campaigns. But I'm not sure all will succeed. Maybe a few campaigns is scam. But I still try to try. LOL
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:45:59 PM

Most of the bounty hunter doing this as their only job so they can able to maintain many campaigns but not all campaigns are worth to do so we have to find 20 or 30 good bounties and participate in all the social media campaigns and it may need three to four hours every day but the task is very simple,creating some post and resharing from their official site.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

I've been doing a job or handling a bounty campaign of about 50 (Fifty), and it's a little overwhelming at the beginning even though I end up using the workplan system so it's now organized and almost partially completed bounty campaign project I'm working on. Probably the other bounty hunters handle more.

OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

Blog / article campaign can be 5-8 bounty.
If you focus your attention exclusively on blog/article campaigns, you can do many more. A solid writer can easily write one article daily, even more. I mean, most of the campaigns require from 300 to 500 words articles, which is something a skillful writer with solid knowledge of crypto terminology can write within one or two hours. But, of course, if you also participate in social media campaigns, 5-8 articles a month sounds reasonable.

And after you write your 30 articles a month, you'll be lucky if even 3 of them do not turn out to be scams and actually pay you $70 each after the ICO price crashes 10 times.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

I can work a lot of bonus programs every day. But the initial selection was difficult for me. I need to study the bonus program and it takes me a lot of time.

freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

I led about 50 campaigns, which I spent about two to three hours a day
All links immediately collected in notebooks and worked through a table in gmail
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
  Print  

Jump to: