Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39083 times)
the_dump1

Activity: 210
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

Hi! On average, I run about 10 bounty companies simultaneously on Twitter and Facebook, and one bounty company on this forum. It takes about an hour a day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenzio2016

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

1 signature and about 10 - 15 social media/twitter and facebook bounties in a month. including telegram and blog campaign
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

Used to be around 100-120 with good mood and month!

However I am getting less passionate about the crypto currencies project now a days because they are all duplicate and work of scams and nothing else. Recently this has gone over my head and whenever I join the campaigns most of them are becoming the scam one and im noticing that. So its like mood killer these days.

So now a days its just around 20-30 ICO a month max! Not more than that and they are also very selective one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kabau

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

for me hunting kompanye prize we can not know how many kompaye prizes that we can pocket, because every follow the prize kompanyee not necessarily we get hatia it, even there we can not be heart, if in one month at most we can get 20 to 25 prize .
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
in few month i just can handle 1 bounty, i'm focus in signature campaign and i do it when i'm free, yeah bounty just side job . my main job is study because i'm a student
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

hello guys, normally i handle 20 bounties per month. I think you should manage your bounties by an excel file. The excel files shound have link to your bounties, start time, ending time, link to their social, the requirement...etc

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:07:43 PM

If you are joining a signature bounty, then you can only participate in one campaign at a time. And if the ICO fails, then you are not going to receive any rewards for that as well. It happened to one of my friends. The bounty campaign went on for 3 months, but the ICO failed and he didn't received any tokens.
Fxselfmade

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

it depends on how much time have you dedicated to bounties. Personally, i can say that it is possible to join even 50 social bounties cuz they only wants you to share their contents something which is quite simple to do.
chisolm45

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

How many video campain can you work in a month? I feel this column is really too hard for me. It requires me to have a lot of knowledge and presentation skills.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

One signature campaign,five blog writing and 10 twitter and Facebook campaign. Averagely half will turn out to be good and I got tokens alright, but it will take only one to three to enlist on an exchange
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

I join about 10 camapigns at a time, more than that is too much and too confusing for me. Look for the best ICOs and proejcts and join the bounties, for signature campaign I'll say look a campaign which has better rewards and not many people are participating in that signature campaign.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:25:08 PM

I make 20 campaigns, part forum, part of the platform bountyhive. Now some companies can not be more than 20 posts a day to do otherwise would lose the bet!
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

Blog / article campaign can be 5-8 bounty.
If you focus your attention exclusively on blog/article campaigns, you can do many more. A solid writer can easily write one article daily, even more. I mean, most of the campaigns require from 300 to 500 words articles, which is something a skillful writer with solid knowledge of crypto terminology can write within one or two hours. But, of course, if you also participate in social media campaigns, 5-8 articles a month sounds reasonable.

And after you write your 30 articles a month, you'll be lucky if even 3 of them do not turn out to be scams and actually pay you $70 each after the ICO price crashes 10 times.
I agree, but that's generally true for any kind of bounty campaign (not just blog/article promotion). There are ways to minimize the risk, but you can never know for sure.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

It can be from 1 to 30 companies.

It all depends on the time that you are willing to spend on work. To work in companies "social networks" you can at least the whole day.

But I believe that it's better to choose a 5-7 good bounty and work only there
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

I have only one account and can join as long as a campaign goes on. If the campaign ends up in four weeks then obviously i would hold this particular campaign for this particular month. If the campaign runs for two weeks and i find another one joined then that would be my second campaign. I do have experience with signature campaign. I love both signature and bounty campaigns. Bounty campaigns seriously requires more patience.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

I have only one account and can join as long as a campaign goes on. If the campaign ends up in four weeks then obviously i would hold this particular campaign for this particular month. If the campaign runs for two weeks and i find another one joined then that would be my second campaign. I do have experience with signature campaign. I love both signature and bounty campaigns. Bounty campaigns seriously requires more patience.
The fact is that thanks to one account for bitcointalk you can participate in Bounty companies in several directions. I mean not only the company's signature, but also social networks. But for this you need to have twitter accounts and Facebook. At the very least, no one prohibits the simultaneous use of such opportunities to participate in different Bounty companies.
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

The strategy I used mostly is by signing up on bounty platforms such as Bountyhive, it affords me the opportunity of joining several campaigns in a month because it doesn't need reporting which make it so easy unless the bounties I join outside Bountyhive such as this signature campaign I'm doing presently

There are 2000 participants on these platforms. In which you can't make enough money. you'll get a few pennies. Personally I do 50-80 companies on one laptop. By the time I have it takes 2 to 4 hours. I will use my personal development platform, the principle of which is to store information on the bounty (links to forum, social network, website) for storing links that I made for Report, and be reminded when these links must be sent in the form of a report for Google form or forum BTT. With this approach, exactly 1-10 companies per month are closed in + with a good reward. Profit and peace to you!!!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

Its always scary not knowing which of the icos will make it. It has made me to get into so much bounties I get confused. I still find a way to manage. I opened WhatsApp for each campaign and store the links and post due date.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

I'm involved in 30 bounty campaigns. More projects already look like spam in social networks. In order to do your job properly, you need to refuse to participate in a huge number of bounty campaigns. Choose what you like.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Usually I do not participate more than in 30 Bounty campaigns, I believe that they are enough to earn. In addition, with this number it is easier to track updates
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: