Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All in one crypto digital wallet!  (Read 1437 times)
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:09:24 PM

If i will be given a chance to do a project with cryptocurrency then i will be making an all in one digital wallet for all crypto that includes bitcoin and all altcoins using same wallet address. I have seen too many digital wallet from known digital wallet for ERC20 tokens and for bitcoin digital wallet but i never saw a digital wallet that will cater all the digital currency either bitcoin or altcoins. If i have only the capacity to do it like having a good team developer and a financer then i guess i could make a revolutionary digital wallet.
a time your opinions and ideas could have occurred along with the development of the era and technology and the need for bitcoin development in the future
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

Have you ever thought that you might not just be the one thinking about it?
There may be a lot of technicalities for it to be done and somehow they stopped the project. Why?
How could you pull more investors with it to finance everything if you cant make it happen.
You will have to show them the future of it. Let them see it is possible then you can talk. Until now there is none and it is a good idea but a frequent one. So move on and think of something new.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1974
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

If i will be given a chance to do a project with cryptocurrency then i will be making an all in one digital wallet for all crypto that includes bitcoin and all altcoins using same wallet address. I have seen too many digital wallet from known digital wallet for ERC20 tokens and for bitcoin digital wallet but i never saw a digital wallet that will cater all the digital currency either bitcoin or altcoins. If i have only the capacity to do it like having a good team developer and a financer then i guess i could make a revolutionary digital wallet.

There are possible to create one wallet address to cryopto include bitcoin but the question on your idea how you can sure the security of the coins or token storing in one wallet address. because the importance using wallet are the security of the investment.

lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

1500 to 2000 coins in one wallet, that would be a nightmare to keep working, on top of that add 5-10 new coins each day, and remove a few also
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:09:33 AM

That is a monumental project. Some ignoramus will say that it is impossible but I think Coinomi is the closest to creating an all in one wallet. If you want to create one your cookie cutter should be Coinomi.

roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:56:17 AM

AIO wallet?
I think the wallet match is a wallet exchanger,
for example, bittrex, we can store multiple coins in one control
and need to be lightened, do not ever do a big fund storage on a bad exchange, like yobit which I think is less concerned with the users

vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:02:47 AM

right now there are service like that, to make all coin in 1 account, named exchager, we can see that in the exchanger there are a lot of coin and token, there are bitcoin as the lead of cfryptocurrencies and all altcoin in that account, so if you want to make all crypto in 1 wallet you need give the innovation of your idea

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:04:39 AM

AMON Wallet (AMN) is such an idea. They are developing and finishing on software and AI. I think, the value of this coin is quite close and it will be profitable very fast in the next period.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amon/#markets
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:09:37 AM

We should create at least two purses to reduce the risk of hackers if the hackers are attacked, the bitcoin is lost, so we have to prevent and reduce the risk if When using different cryptanalysts in large quantities
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

We already have such wallets - even blockchain.info wallet supports as BTC as ETH. At the same time there are a lot of other multicurrency wallets
Blockchain.info seems to be the service that is aspiring to implement this idea. Except for BTC and ETH Previously, they added wallets to store BCH online on the user's account. Others, AMN or SFU also carry this feature. This may be more competitive and promote market development.
That said, the blockchain industry is paying more attention to user convenience.

Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

Now a lot of purses are compatible with most tokens, multilink purses.
For example, KCASH, this wallet is compatible with many types of tokens, and it is safe.

agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

Look like not possible we can see ethereum wallet is 0x.. And bitcoin is 1.. Or 3... It's very different phrase
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

That's a good idea, too many wallets for some coins make a lot of wasted fees. If only 1 wallet is enough to lighten the fee.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

wow its a good idea, for that your idea I think you should make it real I think because it will be the success in the public, people just need to use the one wallet for all cryptocurrencies that you have, because right now i have many wallet to stores my coin, kike the ethereum, bitcoin, stellar and other coin

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:24:25 AM

there is a wallet that already have all this features you just mentioned maybe you have seen or heard of it. its called coinomi its available of android and IOS, you can download it and see for your self.

Is Coinomi available for computer? It would be inconvenient if you could only use your cell phone to hold all your money. Computer operations are easier.

coinomi wallet is for mobile only,,, threat service of coinomi you can add signature address evry coin address. No Token for coinomi all listed are coin it means independent blockchain.
fendi09

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:35:25 AM

to save the address to crypto it including bitcoin but the circumstances we can ensure the security of coins or storage tokens in the address dompet.karna very important to ensure the security invest we are so that could not be tracked others
fendi09

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

to save the address to crypto it including bitcoin but the circumstances we can ensure the security of coins or storage tokens in the address purse.because very important to ensure the security invest we are so that could not be tracked others
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

there is a wallet that already have all this features you just mentioned maybe you have seen or heard of it. its called coinomi its available of android and IOS, you can download it and see for your self.

Is Coinomi available for computer? It would be inconvenient if you could only use your cell phone to hold all your money. Computer operations are easier.

coinomi wallet is for mobile only,,, threat service of coinomi you can add signature address evry coin address. No Token for coinomi all listed are coin it means independent blockchain.
ahh thanks for the information my friend. so dies that mean you can only trade from your mobile phone? I am still curious if it will hang up besides it can only be traded by your mobile phone, becase some mobile phones cannot support some heavy applications.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:24:42 AM

The logarithm of each coin is different, it is impossible to unite all the coins in one wallet.
token ERC20 why can save lot of tokens coins? The ERC20 is an ETH wallet and most token coins are under ETH coins and that is why ETH coins are now progressing.
so basically, you can not put all the coins in one wallet. the danger level is very high if it is in one wallet, I mean better divided into another wallet
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:27:22 AM

Well, we can say that such wallets and not a little ATC, so it is necessary to approach this with a clear purpose, to find what you want, all under your convenience and wishes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: