Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] AUTOGRADE  (Read 12190 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:14:22 AM

Producers from Asia were interested in this project. This will help them to learn new markets. Good strategy. I think the result can be fantastic.
Manufacturers from this region are well aware of the use of digital technology. And the fact that they can expand the sales area, I think, will add new sellers cars soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:32:12 AM

Let's hope that the team will show all their technical achievements. All the same, private sale has passed and there must be a result. But I see that a little time has passed, so I'm ready to wait.
And how much money was collected at a closed sale? Is there any information on this? It is interesting to know what kind of investor activity.
Well, I think the developers sold the entire planned token pool for a presale.  Although there are still many questions. Who sells tokens on the stock Exchange?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

Let's hope that the team will show all their technical achievements. All the same, private sale has passed and there must be a result. But I see that a little time has passed, so I'm ready to wait.
And how much money was collected at a closed sale? Is there any information on this? It is interesting to know what kind of investor activity.
Well, I think the developers sold the entire planned token pool for a presale.  Although there are still many questions. Who sells tokens on the stock Exchange?
Yes, I'm also interested in this issue. If the tokens have not yet been credited to the investors, then, in theory, there should not be sales, although I may not be right.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

Now is there any kind of referral program or discounts for large investors? I would like to take part in the next round of sales.
angrygerl

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:14:18 AM

In advance, there is nothing to talk about the project. Very little information.
The movement of the project team is visible, but  it still does not say anything
Yes, developers need to participate in conferences and this will make the project more popular and allow developers to find large investors.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:28:42 AM

In advance, there is nothing to talk about the project. Very little information.
The movement of the project team is visible, but  it still does not say anything
Yes, developers need to participate in conferences and this will make the project more popular and allow developers to find large investors.
I would also watch a video from the conference. I think this can increase investor confidence and my trust. I want to see that the work on the project is under way.
anandana

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:40:02 AM

For the market of new cars this development will help to sell the goods more successfully in other countries. According to this, the project already has partners from this business.
Lewnatic

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:44:22 AM

For the market of new cars this development will help to sell the goods more successfully in other countries. According to this, the project already has partners from this business.
Of course, ordinary honest sellers are also interested in open information. This will increase their sales.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

Of course, ordinary honest sellers are also interested in open information. This will increase their sales.
Especially if it is effective for the used car market. Let's see how this all works in practice. I will follow the news from the development team
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

Especially if it is effective for the used car market. Let's see how this all works in practice. I will follow the news from the development team
Everyone wants to buy cars honestly and safely. I think if the developers all turn out then the tokens will fly to the moon in the near future.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:12:07 AM

Everyone wants to buy cars honestly and safely. I think if the developers all turn out then the tokens will fly to the moon in the near future.
I think so too. So I decided to buy some tokens for myself. But I do not quite understand how they can be bought. I did not see such an opportunity on the site.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

Now is there any kind of referral program or discounts for large investors? I would like to take part in the next round of sales.
Of course, I would also become a member of the referral program. At the time of the sale of ICO, I think there will be such a chance for us.
Vasyafet

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

I would also watch a video from the conference. I think this can increase investor confidence and my trust. I want to see that the work on the project is under way.
Where you can see this information. As long as I don't know the list of project team members, I can't find information about their participation in the events.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

Where you can see this information. As long as I don't know the list of project team members, I can't find information about their participation in the events.
I just want to say that in the future it will be necessary if the company wants to gain recognition and credibility all over the world, then it will have to be done
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

I just want to say that in the future it will be necessary if the company wants to gain recognition and credibility all over the world, then it will have to be done
Partners should be interested in this. The wide popularity of platform work will attract more customers buyers. I think that auto manufacturers will ask the team for more work on the advertising campaign.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

There is already an interest in the exchange tokens. This can be explained by the fact that investors and potential customers see the need to create such a platform.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

Partners should be interested in this. The wide popularity of platform work will attract more customers buyers. I think that auto manufacturers will ask the team for more work on the advertising campaign.
Each project has its own marketing campaign. I think that the partners have discussed this issue in advance with the developers. We have to wait for details. This will happen before the second round of token sales is opened.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

There is already an interest in the exchange tokens. This can be explained by the fact that investors and potential customers see the need to create such a platform.
And also on this exchange there is an opportunity to receive 1% of your deposit per day. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after launching the platform.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

And also on this exchange there is an opportunity to receive 1% of your deposit per day. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after launching the platform.
I think this is what attracted attention at the early stage of the token's release to the stock exchange. For me, participation in the purchase will bring a small profit. I can keep them for a long-term profit.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

I think this is what attracted attention at the early stage of the token's release to the stock exchange. For me, participation in the purchase will bring a small profit. I can keep them for a long-term profit.
This is a good bonus in order to make the token popular. I think we should not miss that chance. The most persistent participants can get a good profit if the demand for tokens will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: