Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain developers and advisors wanted.  (Read 216 times)
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

We are looking for blockchain developers and advisors for longterm partnerships for finishing developing a software and support us with advertising and marketing. No upfront payment due to small budget only longterm collaborations or partnerships .For details pm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

We are looking for blockchain developers and advisors for longterm partnerships for finishing developing a software and support us with advertising and marketing. No upfront payment due to small budget only longterm collaborations or partnerships .For details pm.

I have already sent you a pm. Looking forward to your response
Cryptopeppe

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

Hi,
I'm interested.
Please send me a PM.
georgey15me125

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

I have sent you a pm. Looking forward to our association.
Cryptopeppe

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

I have sent you a pm. Looking forward to our association.

Thank you so much
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

How can people trust you if you have limited budget beneath on that project? Maybe you cannot gather those great minded guys here since they will surely find your project irrelevant one. Try to gather more money and pay people upfront so that your team member's will put a hard effort to make your project go success and gain more chance to succeed.

Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

How can people trust you if you have limited budget beneath on that project? Maybe you cannot gather those great minded guys here since they will surely find your project irrelevant one. Try to gather more money and pay people upfront so that your team member's will put a hard effort to make your project go success and gain more chance to succeed.

Not every business can afford to top services. We are managing a small start-up with big dreams.
cryptobrewery

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

contact me i am an expert android developer : hasanbadran88@gmail.com
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

I am good enough to manage the e-commerce level support project too mate. If you really looking a guy who can manage the support level and advisor. I would like to apply for that position so kindly let me know if you required a person via pm or telegram @WiproBTC.

If you required know my career with organizations and freelancing. I am glad to share my LinkedIn profile.

-Wipro
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:00:38 AM

I think if the project idea and concept is excellent, perhaps there will be some persons interested in your project. It will not be easy with the restriction specially in budget for doing something.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: