Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We should write about our successes to increase Bitcoin adoption  (Read 993 times)
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

Even if we are only followers of bitcoin, but we are very proud of here and what we achieved in bitcoin have also a little accomplishment in this cryptoworld, we can also write our accomplishment ,no matter how  small it is ,so that we can increase the trust from people to bitcoin

xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

I was going through a African airport today, on my way back from a project that we launched in Kenya and I saw this book in a little book shop, Mr Bitcoin: How I became a millionaire at 21 by Mpho Dagada

http://jacana.bookslive.co.za/blog/2018/06/07/launch-mr-bitcoin-how-i-became-a-millionaire-at-21-by-mpho-dagada-7-june/

Even though this might not be one of the best books that I have ever read, it shows the success that might be possible, even in countries where you might never have thought that it was possible.

I spend most of my flight home reading the book and it made me think that more people should write books and articles on their successes with Bitcoin to increase adoption.

People like the rags to riches stories and it motivates them to achieve the same level of success.  Wink
It is good that there is a book which such beautiful story like his(Mr.Bitcoin). It will encourage people and will also give awareness and information about bitcoin and not only vocally(just like how i knew bitcoin) but also in a written form. I agree it will help increase the number of supporters of not only bitcoin but all cryptos.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
marcus00

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

It is difficult at this time to convince friends and relatives to invest in bitcoin. Although it is quite simple, buy low then sell then at a higher price. I will continue to try. This is to encourage the cam initiator to only know about bitcoin and also to motivate our confidence every time we read success stories about bitcoin.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

Success of bitcoin is when its been transmitted to other sphere of life as individual, and the business or enterprise produces a sustainable growth and impact lives. A success projects from ICO could provide a btter testimony, within the global community. More existing projects are now adopting blockchain e.g Darcmatter, HDAC, raincheck etc in different lives sphere and in some years the impact will be felt world wide and blockchain will be more appreciated. Like coca cola etc, their success stories will be everywhere.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

it must be bro. because by remembering both success or when we are in a position below will make us more enthusiastic about investing in the world of bitcoin bro. even that is the main reason to get the spirit of investing
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: